Thanks Mr Kroytz
posted
HOLY GUACAMOLE
posted
BOI
posted
gl hf
posted
02:03:661 (3,1) - By the way, this is a huge anti-jump on the hardest difficulty. Should get fixed 8-)
posted

Yuii- wrote:

02:03:661 (3,1) - By the way, this is a huge anti-jump on the hardest difficulty. Should get fixed 8-)
are we lookin at the same thing here because its not even a jump and goes with the flow

also hype bubblerino
posted
Yo

[BHR]
02:06:072 (2,1) - My inner blanket-naziness gets triggered a lot because of this... Please make (1) curve around (2) like a blanket
03:07:143 (1,1) - Quite a weird flow imo. Please move (1) to the right of the slider
03:41:965 (3,1) - Is it possible for you to align (3) with the slidertick it covers? So try putting it ay 447:303

[Rumi]
01:09:286 (1) - There is a strong drumroll, are you sure you don't want to have a "stream"?
01:33:929 (1,1) - Why is one slider 3/1, and the other 1/1 in tital length? It really caught me off-guard, 2/1 would be better
03:09:286 (1) - THIS IS SO FKN GORGEOUS

[Moph]
02:06:072 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Please give the sliderends soft samples. The full 1/3 spam is way too loud and feel weird
03:59:509 - Please add a circle, to make the slow down even more dramatical. The fact that you are already stoppping with moving, before actually hitting a "hold-slider" is quite weird imo

Geesh this set is good
And geesh, what do my fingers hurt after playing EM...
Call me for heart once it gets fixed (or replied to)

Also, I quite agree with Yuii, that is a huge anti-jump, but since the whole diff is hard, I wouldn't find it that troublesome. Fixing it is recommended, but by no means neccessary
posted

Bara- wrote:

[BHR]
02:06:072 (2,1) - My inner blanket-naziness gets triggered a lot because of this... Please make (1) curve around (2) like a blanket
03:07:143 (1,1) - Quite a weird flow imo. Please move (1) to the right of the slider. Tried but here the flow isn't that weird since it's just the the transition of the other sense of the clock. Shouldn't be much a problem since it's visible enough. /w\
03:41:965 (3,1) - Is it possible for you to align (3) with the slidertick it covers? So try putting it ay 447:303 DONEZO!
Thank you very much for the mod! >w<
posted
[Rumia]

>3312

01:33:929 (1,2) - wtf? maybe do this or this put nc for u, the first slider is vocal i did testplay and asked few people to test this and no one wtf at this

>Kroytz

01:09:286 (1) - possibly undermapped vocal mapping is fine...

[Moph]

02:06:072 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Please give the sliderends soft samples. The full 1/3 spam is way too loud and feel weird Fixed

moph wrote:

Kroytz wrote:

03:59:509 - maybe a beat here idk lol. it's the ending i dont see a reason to undermap it
feel like it fits well with the last slider, also to help inform people to hold that slider
posted
what kroytz responded on my diff is yea i was focusing on vocal that part since its on begining part didnt want to put too much density
posted
Are you sure you fixed it?
The sliders in moph's diffs still have normal-ends, despite it was "fixed"
posted
Yo where is the original Everlasting Memories ?
posted

Bara- wrote:

Are you sure you fixed it?
The sliders in moph's diffs still have normal-ends, despite it was "fixed"
This has now been fixed, so...
Enjoy a new 8* in qualified!
posted
YESSS FINALLY

HYPE
posted
Finally! Gratz!
show more