forum

[duplicate] Mod option to auto-restart if you can't get a better score.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ItzJJmk2
This is for people who are trying to quickly improve their score. When you have the mod toggled, the beatmap will automatically restart when it detects no possible way of beating your record.

Example: You turn on the mod, and start playing a map. You miss or whatever in the middle, and you can't get enough points to exceed your best score even if you do a perfect FC for the rest of the map. The mod will then detect that, and it will restart the beatmap.

This could be useful for people who are trying to get a better score but they don't have as much free time, or those who just don't want to play an entire map to find out they didn't beat their best. I think this should only be a mod, because sometimes people play for fun, while not worrying about getting a better score.

I apologize if this was hard to understand, it was a little hard for me to explain.
Anyway, hope this is helpful, Cheers!

Edit: Unnecessary idea. My apologies. :oops:
riffy
For Full Combos there is a mod Called Sudden death. Improving the score can be a very subjective thing. For example, lower score can give more pp or something like that.

If you really want something like that, just mind your combo and accuracy during the breaks.
Pawsu
I'd just support this. It's everything you want and more.
Axon
I have to agree with Bakari, there is already a mod that serves practically the same purpose.
Topic Starter
ItzJJmk2
I see your point, I was going to try to argue the differences between this and SD or PF but I realized they are too similar to be relevent. So much for a late-night idea lol. Thanks for the surprisingly quick replies guys :D. Consider this closed.

( This post that Pawsu linked is a much better idea by the way. )
Seijiro
Duplicate, as linked by Pawsu