forum

I can't stop help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
R05_old
I accidentally came across osu while searching for a particular song and decided to try it out of curiosity.
Now I can't stop playing this fracking game!! I've been playing right after I wake up, before going to bed,
in between breaks... Just no why :o
Funny how I almost raged quit a few days ago lol The first time was terrible!! XD
I switched to using my pen tablet and everything seems a lot easier after that.
I can't even imagine how other players can play this game with just a mouse. Kudos to them! <3

Oh right, I'm R05. Nice to meet everyone!
Tae

you're here forever
Crafty76
Welcome ! I hope You gonna have a lot of fun on Osu! and spend a lot of time in this forum ( not too much, don't forget to eat, food is love )

R05 wrote:

I can't even imagine how other players can play this game with just a mouse. Kudos to them! <3
I never played with a pen but it looks pretty difficult, Kudos to you, pen tablet players !
Bara-
Playing with mouse is soooo much harder than with tablet, once you get used to it.
Welcome to the forums R05!
Jellyblob
x
Topic Starter
R05_old

Crafty76 wrote:

Welcome ! I hope You gonna have a lot of fun on Osu! and spend a lot of time in this forum ( not too much, don't forget to eat, food is love )

R05 wrote:

I never played with a pen but it looks pretty difficult, Kudos to you, pen tablet players !

Bara- wrote:

Playing with mouse is soooo much harder than with tablet, once you get used to it.
Welcome to the forums R05!
Ah right, I forgot how difficult it is to use a pen tablet for the first time ;v;
I've been using mine for about three years now. Playing osu with my pen tablet feels more intuitive ^^

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Almaz wrote:

you're here forever
there is no escape
Guess there's no turning back. I have no regrets lol
AlyNight
Heya!!
Welcome to the forums~~
Osu! is one of the games that stuck with me perfectly...For one year.
Good luck and Have fun!

R05 wrote:

What about players who play with a trackpad lol. (No that is rare)
Meah
Too late, good luck!
Welcome to osu! where your life will turn around in circles. ;)