forum

[resolved] beat map pack 37 is not downloading on either link

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sakiaono
Problem Details:
the media fire link just loads the download and nothing happens and the osu link leads to a dead page can someone assist me on this matter thanks

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
Bara-
Both links seem to work fine, as I get redirected to a download page to the mappack (which I can't download since I'm on mobile now)
Stefan
Well, I can replicate what the user says. It *does* open the download page but the download seems to be broken. Will be fixed in the next few hours.
Topic Starter
sakiaono
thanks i tried it again today and it did the same thing i clicked the link and i didnt see the save file option like i saw with the other map packs
class3f

sakiaono wrote:

Problem Details:
the media fire link just loads the download and nothing happens and the osu link leads to a dead page can someone assist me on this matter thanks

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
class3f
how to change name in osu??
Bara-
That is completely irrelevant to this issue. If you are a supporter, you get 1 name change for free. Otherwise, you need to pay for it. You can find it in the store https://store.ppy.sh/store/product/32

And uh, don't double post
Dntm8kmeeatu
Is this still an issue?
Stefan
Just downloaded the pack and it works fine. However, I've nothing done in the four months so.. LOL