worst fl player
congratz~
Irreversible
gz! :)
squirrelpascals

Arphimigon wrote:

Slider tick 4 so you can read the 1/3 more quickly
(also follow the sliders *nya*)
This still doesn't feel justified. I don't see how higher slider tick rate helps you read the rhythm of a slider more properly. If anything it seems to give you a boost in combo for no reason, especially at the slow parts at 01:53:530 (1,2) - . Slider tick rate should only really be modified when there is a very often frequency of 1/2 or1/4 notes in a song that a slider might cover. This really doesn't happen in the song until 03:18:655 - so it remains unjustified for like 3/4 of the map. Also, the constant noise from the sliderticks is just obnoxious when you're hitting a slider. Also, as fiery mentioned its just inconvenient for players to hit.

Another thing, the final slider at 04:15:405 (1) - doesn't seem to have a clear slider path, the only thing that would suggest that this goes counterclockwise is the small bump next to the slidertail here (that and snaking sliders, but that can be disabled). So its definitely possible for one to read this slider going clockwise. even if it doesn't make that much of a difference in gameplay it should definitely be consistent with rule in the criteria

rest of the map is fine, i just think these two things should be adressed :)
fieryrage
slider at the end is a non-issue playability wise, tbh
it's so close together that it really doesn't matter
Nao Tomori
i think the tick rate helps with rhythm cuz you can see how far on a slider the tick is lol. but maybe tr 4 is a bit too much, idk. i thought it was fine =D
Noffy
I think the tick rate is cute because it makes sv diffrences like 02:13:038 (1,1) - in rhythm master for example maxmimumally obvious
slider tick rate 2 would be no tick / 1 tick which isn't as visible or in your face of a difference, I think it's critical for the ease of reading the varying svs used.
"he already uses combo colors for that"
the more the merrier

nya~

time for bed
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
The tick rate helps in like *at least* half of the map The SV changes of 02:07:717 - this section have lots of variance, and 02:36:092 - you can read that this is over 1/4 in length.
Lowering the tickrate to so much as even just 2 would make those SV changes really unpleasant to memorize instead of having that visual to rely on, and those 1/3s could look like 1/4s.
As an added benefit, you can tell that the final slider is 1/4 because of the tick rate! (which I think is just delightful)

As for the last slider, it's quite unlikely that anyone would follow it, it's holdable in the middle and quite readable that you don't need to follow it, but it's also quite clear (at least to me, the creator) that it moves the direction it does.
(the hold slider thing seems more to address hold sliders where the bodies of them go far away from the initial hold, you you'd have to follow them if the tick rate was high, otherwise I dont even see why that would exist in the RC)
If it still seems like a problem then I'd like to hear possible suggestions, but it'd be hard to replace it with anything that has the visual effect I'm going for.
squirrelpascals
As I said earlier about the slider, it doesnt make that much of a difference in gameplay, but I brought this up to be consistent with criteria exclusively. Then again this rule is very vague, and with maps using overlapping slider paths like this so often it probably wouldn't be worth taking the map down to change this. As for the 1/4 slider tick rate. I'm not at my computer to investigate what you said but it seems to make good sense. Even though personally I don't think lowering it would make playability that stressful there seems to be agreement here so I wont really bother.

Happy this is in qual btw :)
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
Thanksu~
I don't really mind lowering the tick rate, but I would definitely prefer it to be higher. It's just the small benefits that it has that make it nicer to have overall.
strickluke
ooh , oh yes oh GOD man.... ooooooh WOW oh YES OH GOD,,,,,, WOW .. WOO thats FAST WOOOAH... OH GOD FINALLY YES
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
Ranked! \ o /
Everyone go and become DJs!
Aistre
You should quit
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
Come onnnnnnn, quit!
honk
i was just talking to someone about my favorite map of 2017 last night, then this gem got ranked. :D
Shinx
h a v e i r e a l l y m e t m y m a t c h?
user6142686
I LOVE IT !! OLD MEMORIES !! I Love and hate Dj Hero hahaha
intiaz
WOO!
prometheus_v
wow
_handholding
UK mapping :Ok_Hand:
worst fl player

Kisses wrote:

UK mapping :Ok_Hand: