forum

Aya Sakamoto & Ruka Kawada - Oshichau Zo!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
hoLysoup
@Sakura Hana
I can't stress how grateful I am to have someone actually teach me all these things about mapping. Thanks so much in advance and it'd really be great and helpful if you are able to assist me on anything possible since I'm still new to this. I've been trying to get help from Modreqs channel but never didn't get any luck so thanks a lot. I guess I"ll begin by adjusting the first 4 adjustments you mentioned... and tbh, I have no idea the differences between the red and green line. Please teach me LOL. and also I have 2 problems I've encountered:

1) When I try to save for a new difficulty, persay normal, no matter how low I turn the song setup settings down to, the star rating is still 4.7 as shown above, how come?

2) For the insane diff, I feel that when the final chorus hits, the beat/timing feels off I have no clue why though. Please help me.

Oh yea, the only reason why all the diffs hardly has any hitsounds to them is because I have no idea which combination of sounds would make it sound good. That's why I only added hitsounds to the chorus sections, I need some suggestions on adding hitsounds.
Sakura

hoLysoup wrote:

@Sakura Hana
I can't stress how grateful I am to have someone actually teach me all these things about mapping. Thanks so much in advance and it'd really be great and helpful if you are able to assist me on anything possible since I'm still new to this. I've been trying to get help from Modreqs channel but never didn't get any luck so thanks a lot. I guess I"ll begin by adjusting the first 4 adjustments you mentioned... and tbh, I have no idea the differences between the red and green line. Please teach me LOL. and also I have 2 problems I've encountered:
Red lines are uninherited sections, they are used for BPM/Offset changes or when Time signature changes, the fact that you have so many uninherited sections is probably kind of a hint that your timing is wrong.
Green lines are inherited sections, they do NOT affect the BPM/Offset of the song and are mostly used to add hitsound/volume changes and sometimes slider speed changes as well or kiai (when it applies)

1) When I try to save for a new difficulty, persay normal, no matter how low I turn the song setup settings down to, the star rating is still 4.7 as shown above, how come?
First of all watch other people's Normals in ranked maps, look how they are mapped, then try to go for one, if star rating is still high, you're doing something wrong, star rating is based off note-density and a variety of other factors, add more breaks, space out your notes more (on the timeline) reduce the jumps and streams/triplets can help reduce star rating, although difficulty settings can reduce star rating, the map itself is what defines star rating, although it's kinda broken and can be wrong, specially in TV sized songs

2) For the insane diff, I feel that when the final chorus hits, the beat/timing feels off I have no clue why though. Please help me.
Sure i'll help you

Oh yea, the only reason why all the diffs hardly has any hitsounds to them is because I have no idea which combination of sounds would make it sound good. That's why I only added hitsounds to the chorus sections, I need some suggestions on adding hitsounds.
First of all try to check if the clap pattern applies (It's called clap pattern but sometimes goes very well with whistles or custom hitsounds as well, basically means adding your hitsound every 2nd and 4th beat), if you still have trouble hitsounding i'll be glad to help you out
I'm always up to helping others with their maps, i'll be rechecking this then and try to get an accurate timing for you, if it's really single-bpm as i'm expecting it wont be too hard.
Edit:
Ok timing is:
BPM 174.000
Offset 6647
I also took the liberty to show u all kiai sections i recommended in my previous post:

After fixing make sure you go to Timing and click on Resnap All Notes and Recalculate Slider Lengths

Also while checking i found out that SBwallpaper-531107.jpg is slowly moving to the right, and it's so slow that it appears to be uninentional.
and around 02:33:112 you have a BG pulse in reverse XD.

Adding a star since you're showing that you care about improving your map and also because of the nice storyboard

Edit 2: ok nvm i forgot i asked you to re-encode mp3 XD with the new mp3 just add +5 ms to all timing sections
Edit 3: In fact i'll also help you get some hitsound advice and more mods too XD
Shiro
As per Sakura_Hana's request.
I'm going to give you general tips rather than modding the map strictly, because saying "this is wrong this is wrong" is pointless if you don't know how to fix it. If you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)

! WARNING ! WALL OF TEXT AHEAD !

General
A general tip for your backgrounds: instead of keeping the original file name, just rename them to something simple (like bg.jpg or easy.jpg or something). That way, if you happen to need to change one, you just have to rename the new one after the same name, then re-load the map - you won't have to re-set the background in the editor.
No Source ?
Capitalize the title in the forum thread =p
I think you should force the cursor not to rotate. With the little ears, it looks bizarre to me, and I believe it'd be cuter if the ears were always going up.
Did you know you can set different Slider Velocities ? In the timing tab (F3), there's the Slider Velocity (aka SV) line. Use the arrows to increase or decrease the SV by 0,1, or hold control and click these arrows to increase or decrease by 0,01. Using different SVs for different difficulties is imo better.

Spacing
Distance Snap is your best friend. =p
People have different ideas about spacing. I don't know them all, so you can - and should - play other maps and try to understand what kind of spacing it uses, whether it makes sense to you or not... I'm going to explain my view, but remember: it is MY view and is absolutely not the ultimate truth that shall be followed forever. Before trying to re-think about the spacing of your map, or about the spacing for your next maps, try to see different spacings in other maps; don't just use the spacing I told you about without thinking.
First of all, and most importantly, the spacing has to respect the song. If the song is slow, a high spacing wouldn't make sense for instance. Spacing is what most players use to calculate the timing, so your spacing must be intuitive - if when you testplay a map, a spacing surprises you, it's probably wrong and should be changed. Spacing should also be consistent - at least within combos (hence the distance snapping help) - especially through the whole map. Switching between 0,9x and 1,1x spacing every combo is a bad thing for instance, but starting with 1,2x and switching to 0,8x after a break for no reason as well. There are things that play generally bad, despite looking like good ideas - you will learn them through mods and error.
There's probably more to say, but you will learn a lot from your errors and the mods received - or from mods for other maps, and from ranked maps.

Hitsounding
So many people neglect this aspect ;_;
Then again, this is a PERSONAL point of view.
Hitsounding is maybe one of the most important parts of mapping. After all this is a RHYTHM game, and hitsounds give the rhythm, and a big part of the flow of a map. Would you have fun playing a map without hitsounds ? Probably not. Would you have fun playing a map with every note being a clapfinishwhistle ? Probably not. Some songs call for lots of hitsounds, others call for few.
There is a... "generic" way of using hitsounds. This is what you should do first before trying more complicated patterns imo:
  1. Clap: this hitsound is generally used to highlight the rhythm. Basically, using a clap every second of fourth white tick (crappy picture to explain). There are more complicated clap patterns, but they don't work on every map.
  2. Whistle: this hitsounds is generally used to highlight high-pitched or important notes. It can be used as a softer replacement for clap (only for SOFT whistle). It can also be used to give a specific rhythm to the map, for example during streams.
  3. Finish: unlike its name... it is often used to start off comboes. Aside from that, there's no general use for this; its uses are very situational and depend a lot on the song.
The most important thing while hitsounding is to listen to the song. There are places where the usual clap patterns won't fit, or where finishes will sound too loud, etc... Then again, trial and error is what will make improve.

You're free to disagree with anything I wrote here. These aren't ORDERS, nor really "advice", but rather guidelines for you to think and make up your own patterns and habits. YOU are the one who can make up YOUR style - only consider other people's advice to improve it.

Also, there's a mentoring thing going on. You can choose a MAT or BAT to be your mentor - that is, the one you will ask questions to in priority. Read this thread if you are interested.

That's all I guess ? Remember that this is just my opinion, and feel free to talk to me in-game if you have any question.

PS: I did not re-read this to check for typos, so pardon me if you find some =p
Topic Starter
hoLysoup
@Sakura Hana:
K, I've adjusted the maps to the new timing settings and I fixed all the uninhereted sections now I just have 1 red line. :D Thanks for the timing. For the SBwallpaper-531107.jpg, it's supposed to be only moving vertically upwards LOL the tiny movement to the right is hardly noticeable so I'm just gonna leave it. I'm surprised you even caught that LOL.

@Odaril:
Thanks a lot for all the good tips and suggestions. I added sources, tags and capitalized the forum thread. As for the cursor I think it's rather fine that the cat-head cursor spins XD, sorry if that scares you. As for the different slider velocities, I'm aware of the possibility to adjust it and I think the setting I"m using right now is optimal. And finally, I think the rest is all good except for the hitsounds. I'm not done with fixing all the hitsounds for Hard and I think I'm done with the hitsounds for Insane. I guess I'm just gonna keep trial and error until I hit what sounds good. For the mentoring, I just really want to get at least this map ranked first cause it would be my first ranked map. After that I'll consider getting some mentors. Thanks :D

I've editted this for prolly the whole day today LOL I think I'm gonna leave things to tmr or something. That's it for now thanks loads Sakura_Hana, Odaril.

PS~ Can I please just do a 3star Normal and skip the Easy? LOL unless someone's willing to do an Easy diff, or else... not that I'm lazy, I've spent a long time on this bm both SB and everything. I just can't map anything Easy because it's... harder for me to map easy. ;)
Topic Starter
hoLysoup
k, I'm done with the Normal/Easy diff does that mean it can be ranked now? :O
Sakura
As Odaril pointed out, it is strongly recommended that you use different slider velocities for each difficulty, If all your difficulties are finished feel free to move this thread to "Pending Beatmaps" and start getting it modded to fix any errors or apply any suggestions to the beatmap set, after all errors have been fixed and all suggestions applied start looking for a purple name (Like Odaril and me =P) to get anything that's left over fixed then they will apply a bubble icon to your map, afterwards you need to look for a red name to get it ranked.
Magicphoenix
>=3
Topic Starter
hoLysoup
Thank you Magicphoenix, Sakura_Hana. ;)
Garven
Blame Sakura. :P

[General]
Is this set finished? Normal ends in an awkward spot and there are several timing sections and SB code being used later on... if it's not complete, then move this to WIP forums, please.

Something I am noticing here is that you have the same slider speed set for all of your difficulties. I recommend that you start with slower ones and build up the speed of the velocity as you increase in difficulty level. You can change these by hitting F3 and adjusting the speed from there. As it stands, Normal feels waaay too fast for 1.4 slider speed, and Insane only works as an Insane due to jumps rather than general mouse movement. I know it's essentially saying that you should remap, but I guarantee that it will increase the overall quality and playability of your map sets ten-fold.

The general patterns that I am seeing thus-far are quite good. You have a good feel for general map flow and decent rhythm use. I won't suspect that I will have many issues with how you map with these aspects - especially if you heed my advice and try remapping with the varying base slider speeds.

I do have one concern from general observation though: you have a lot of slider speed changes, and some of them don't quite fit with the general feeling of the song. Although there are times when the map demands a slow down, the majority of the time you want to use slider speed changes are due to intensity changes in the music itself. So if you have the same up-beat section in the music that's constantly going, it's really hard to justify a sudden .5x slowdown starting on a new phrase that's essentially the same thing as the previous section. Consistency is key.

I won't bother with SB/Skin things since it seems Sakura and Odaril have hit on those quite a bit already.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me if I am online or send me a forum PM. Don't forget that there are many other people that you can ask for modding (your best bet is to ask directly in-game or try and luck out in the modding queue forums), and you can post your map in #modreqs for some visibility (tends to not generate many mods if your song isn't super-popular or you already have a good reputation for mapping, though)

Best of luck in building your beatmaps!
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

Garven wrote:

Blame Sakura. :P
No, I must thank Sakura for getting people to mod my map since I've been waiting all day yesterday from #ModReqs and Queues, and got no replies nor mods. ;)

[General]
Is this set finished? Normal ends in an awkward spot and there are several timing sections and SB code being used later on... if it's not complete, then move this to WIP forums, please.
It is finished. The reason why I ended it there is because I thought of beginners to osu! and remembered that they usually don't enjoy full length bms, that's why I decided to end after 2 choruses through the song. Or do you prefer maybe I end the bm for normal diff at 3:08:536??

Something I am noticing here is that you have the same slider speed set for all of your difficulties. I recommend that you start with slower ones and build up the speed of the velocity as you increase in difficulty level. You can change these by hitting F3 and adjusting the speed from there. As it stands, Normal feels waaay too fast for 1.4 slider speed, and Insane only works as an Insane due to jumps rather than general mouse movement. I know it's essentially saying that you should remap, but I guarantee that it will increase the overall quality and playability of your map sets ten-fold.
Done. I've adjusted the Normal diff slider settings and remapped the whole thing. Thank you.

The general patterns that I am seeing thus-far are quite good. You have a good feel for general map flow and decent rhythm use. I won't suspect that I will have many issues with how you map with these aspects - especially if you heed my advice and try remapping with the varying base slider speeds.
Thank you. :D

I do have one concern from general observation though: you have a lot of slider speed changes, and some of them don't quite fit with the general feeling of the song. Although there are times when the map demands a slow down, the majority of the time you want to use slider speed changes are due to intensity changes in the music itself. So if you have the same up-beat section in the music that's constantly going, it's really hard to justify a sudden .5x slowdown starting on a new phrase that's essentially the same thing as the previous section. Consistency is key.
Done. Thanks.

I won't bother with SB/Skin things since it seems Sakura and Odaril have hit on those quite a bit already.
So is all good? or does something look bad still??

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me if I am online or send me a forum PM. Don't forget that there are many other people that you can ask for modding (your best bet is to ask directly in-game or try and luck out in the modding queue forums), and you can post your map in #modreqs for some visibility (tends to not generate many mods if your song isn't super-popular or you already have a good reputation for mapping, though)

Best of luck in building your beatmaps!
MMzz
Can I make a taiko diff for this please? >w< It's so cute~
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

MMzz wrote:

Can I make a taiko diff for this please? >w< It's so cute~
Sure, if you want :) I know right??? :D
MMzz
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

MMzz wrote:

Done :3
k, I've included it :)
Zelos
Okay before Sakura_Hana kills me

Folder Check:

Everything is fine here it seems.

Any mod post is a suggestion and can be freely ignored if you disagree

Storyboard:

I dont think that picture with all those anime girls in the lingeries (and some topless covering their boobs with theirs hands) is allowed. You should take a pic of it and ask Derek/Derekku in IRC if its allowed.

Normal:

I feel the need to mention this but more than 3 unique slider speeds are used in this diff

00:19:399 (4,1) - this space change doesnt really fit well. its also kind of bigely spaced(not sure how to say it) perhaps make them closer together?

00:21:123 (3,4) - this smaller spacing compared to the last bigely spaced notes. well uh i just dont recommend it, considering the spacing on the timing measure.

00:28:709 (4,1,2) - the timing between 4-1 changes once it hits 1-2 but it looks as the spacing remains the same. fix that somehow.

00:30:433 (3,4) - most would see this spacing as half note spacing because these notes are too close together considering their timing. fix that

00:50:778 (1,2,3,1) - these share the same spacing but not the same timing measure spacing. this would confuse normal players

00:55:605 (2,3,1) - ^^ pretty much the same thing in my last stated statement.

01:07:330 (1,2,3,4,5) - this kind of spacing change is hard to hit for Normal players.

01:09:399 (6,7,1,1) - ^^

01:17:330 (5,6,1) - ^^

01:18:364 (1,2) - these are really close considering the spacing inbetween them on the timing measure.

01:39:399 (4,1) - slightly hard to hit jump for normal players.

01:44:917 (4,1) - ^^

01:50:433 (4,1) - ^^this pattern seems to be the same i think. (not knocking the pattern just so you know)

01:54:226 (1,2,3) - timing wise these are pretty close together

02:10:778 (1,2,3) - these notes are too close together.

02:15:950 (3,1) - yikes big jump for a Normal.

02:19:054 (4) - you should probably new combo here. it would look neater in my opinion.

02:21:812 (7) - ^^

02:26:985 (4,1) - kind of a spacing error. too much space inbetween i think.

02:43:881 (9,1) - these are too close together considering previous notes.

Hard:

Your hp drain and overall difficulty rates are really low. you should consider making them higher.

00:16:991 (1,2) - too close together. You should move 1 to the left a a little bit.

00:23:026 (10,1) - ACK an unexpected jump for a Hard diff. its also kind of big considering the timing measure and the diff name being Hard.

00:27:164 (7) - you should make this slider perfectly horizontal.

00:27:164 (7,8) - kind of far apart. only a little bit.

00:34:405 (2,3,4,5,6) - an unusual spacing chance, try to fix this somehow?

00:56:302 (3,1) - a big jumpy for this kind of diff, and the speed of the song. you should decrease the jump distance somewhat.

00:59:060 (4,1) - ^^^

01:12:853 (1,2,3,4,5) - random spacing change, its kind of random.

01:21:302 (2,3) - omg these are barely audible. higher the volume please.

01:22:853 (2,3) - ^^

01:24:060 (2) - ^^

01:39:233 (1,2,3) - considering the recent spacing change, these are too close together.

01:39:750 (2,3,4) - spacing error, it doesnt match up with your spacing change or previous spacing error spacing change.

01:57:681 (2,3) - too close together considering the previous random half note jump.

02:16:302 (1,1) - it is rather a big jump considering its a hard diff.

02:19:060 (1,1) - ^^

02:19:060 (1,1) - considering the timing measure, these are too close together.

02:19:060 (1,1) - this quick spacing chance jump does not fit well in a hard difficulty.

02:42:681 (2,3,4) - same thing here ^^

02:44:578 (3,4,5,6) - random big spacing for half notes. these are kind of far apart.

02:45:095 (6,7) - these are too close together considering the big spacing previously.

03:22:853 (3,4,5) - Timing measure wise, 4 and 5 are the same distance as 3 and 4. that is a no no.

03:24:578 (7,8,1,1) - you should center these

03:30:784 (4) - insert a break after this note.

03:42:853 (2,3,4,5,6) - on the grid, these are the same space which is bad considering their location on the timing measure. fix that.

03:59:060 (3,4,5) - too close together on the grid.

04:07:336 (3,4,5,6) - rapid space change on a hard diff like this is not recommended. espescially hard.

04:21:129 (1,2,3) - these are not evenly spaced. try placing note 1 however much distance you want from 2, center them, copy and paste note 1 in the timing measure at the spot you want, flip that note horizontally, then remove the new combo if it started one.

Insane:

00:18:026 (3,4,5) - unequal spacing. it changes quite noticably.

00:21:129 (3,4,5,1) - unequal jump spacing.

00:33:371 (4,5,6) - spacing change again. fix that. its unequal.

00:37:509 (5) - you should new combo here.

00:43:371 (7,1) - too close together.

00:53:543 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - you should stack these properly with the slider endings directly under each other.

01:03:888 (1) - remove new combo here

01:04:578 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - rather obvious spacing change here. try to fix that.

01:10:440 (1,2,3,4,5) - you should center notes 3 and 4 under slider 2 and over slider 5.

01:13:371 (2,3,4) - there is a small spacing change among these notes and future notes. again try to fix.

01:23:715 (1,2) - these are too close together.

01:37:164 (4,5,6) - omg barely audible. you should higher the volume.

01:43:198 (1,2,3) - spacing change slightly. fix that.

01:48:026 (1,2,3,4) - omg barely audible. higher the volume.

02:19:060 (4) - you should move this slider over kind of like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/66260

02:23:888 (1) - remove new combo here.

02:25:440 (6,1) - even for insane this jump is kinda big.

03:03:198 (1,2,3,1) - stack these properly.

03:05:784 (1,2) - these are too close together.

03:42:853 (2,3,4) - obvious spacing change. you should fix that.

03:43:715 (5,6) - make slider 6 parallel with note number 5.

03:48:026 (8,9,10,1) - bad spacing change.

03:58:715 (3,4,5,6) - unequal spacing

04:02:336 (6,7,8,1,2,3) - uneven spacing.

04:19:922 (5) - new combo here

There is your mod.

Tips

You should always use distance snap unless you are making a logical jump, logical anti-jump, or a logical pattern.

Don't change the distance snap randomly either. It seems you did in this map.

That is it, I suppose you can have a star.

You have potential in mapping. It has just yet to explode in creativity yet. I can tell.

You MAY call me back for a recheck around 20 star priority. I prefer you contact me in a forum pm.

I wish you luck in this map!
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

Zelos wrote:

Okay before Sakura_Hana kills me
LOL thank you

Folder Check:

Everything is fine here it seems.

Any mod post is a suggestion and can be freely ignored if you disagree

Storyboard:

I dont think that picture with all those anime girls in the lingeries (and some topless covering their boobs with theirs hands) is allowed. You should take a pic of it and ask Derek/Derekku in IRC if its allowed.
Ok, I'll make sure I do so.
Normal:

I feel the need to mention this but more than 3 unique slider speeds are used in this diff
K, I've changed it to only 3
00:19:399 (4,1) - this space change doesnt really fit well. its also kind of bigely spaced(not sure how to say it) perhaps make them closer together?
Done.
00:21:123 (3,4) - this smaller spacing compared to the last bigely spaced notes. well uh i just dont recommend it, considering the spacing on the timing measure.
Done.
00:28:709 (4,1,2) - the timing between 4-1 changes once it hits 1-2 but it looks as the spacing remains the same. fix that somehow.
Done.
00:30:433 (3,4) - most would see this spacing as half note spacing because these notes are too close together considering their timing. fix that
Done.
00:50:778 (1,2,3,1) - these share the same spacing but not the same timing measure spacing. this would confuse normal players
Done.
00:55:605 (2,3,1) - ^^ pretty much the same thing in my last stated statement.
Done.
01:07:330 (1,2,3,4,5) - this kind of spacing change is hard to hit for Normal players.
Fixed.
01:09:399 (6,7,1,1) - ^^
Fixed.
01:17:330 (5,6,1) - ^^
Fixed.
01:18:364 (1,2) - these are really close considering the spacing inbetween them on the timing measure.
Fixed.
01:39:399 (4,1) - slightly hard to hit jump for normal players.
Fixed.
01:44:917 (4,1) - ^^
Fixed.
01:50:433 (4,1) - ^^this pattern seems to be the same i think. (not knocking the pattern just so you know)
Fixed.
01:54:226 (1,2,3) - timing wise these are pretty close together
Think it's alright.
02:10:778 (1,2,3) - these notes are too close together.
Fixed.
02:15:950 (3,1) - yikes big jump for a Normal.
Fixed.
02:19:054 (4) - you should probably new combo here. it would look neater in my opinion.
Fixed.
02:21:812 (7) - ^^
Fixed.
02:26:985 (4,1) - kind of a spacing error. too much space inbetween i think.
Shortened.
02:43:881 (9,1) - these are too close together considering previous notes.
Fixed.
Hard:

Your hp drain and overall difficulty rates are really low. you should consider making them higher.
Ok, I've raised it.
00:16:991 (1,2) - too close together. You should move 1 to the left a a little bit.
Alright, Fixed.
00:23:026 (10,1) - ACK an unexpected jump for a Hard diff. its also kind of big considering the timing measure and the diff name being Hard.
Fixed. Thank you.
00:27:164 (7) - you should make this slider perfectly horizontal.
Alright
00:27:164 (7,8) - kind of far apart. only a little bit.
ok
00:34:405 (2,3,4,5,6) - an unusual spacing chance, try to fix this somehow?
Alright, done.
00:56:302 (3,1) - a big jumpy for this kind of diff, and the speed of the song. you should decrease the jump distance somewhat.
Done.
00:59:060 (4,1) - ^^^
Done.
01:12:853 (1,2,3,4,5) - random spacing change, its kind of random.
Ok, Fixed.
01:21:302 (2,3) - omg these are barely audible. higher the volume please.
Fixed.
01:22:853 (2,3) - ^^
Fixed.
01:24:060 (2) - ^^
Fixed.
01:39:233 (1,2,3) - considering the recent spacing change, these are too close together.
Fixed.
01:39:750 (2,3,4) - spacing error, it doesnt match up with your spacing change or previous spacing error spacing change.
Alright fixed.
01:57:681 (2,3) - too close together considering the previous random half note jump.
Alright, fixed.
02:16:302 (1,1) - it is rather a big jump considering its a hard diff.
k shortened it.
02:19:060 (1,1) - ^^
Done.
02:19:060 (1,1) - considering the timing measure, these are too close together.
k, I've changed the position of them both.
02:19:060 (1,1) - this quick spacing chance jump does not fit well in a hard difficulty.
Samething.
02:42:681 (2,3,4) - same thing here ^^
ok, I've fixed this.
02:44:578 (3,4,5,6) - random big spacing for half notes. these are kind of far apart.
Alright I've shortened the spacing.
02:45:095 (6,7) - these are too close together considering the big spacing previously.
k fixed.
03:22:853 (3,4,5) - Timing measure wise, 4 and 5 are the same distance as 3 and 4. that is a no no.
Oh, oops Thanks fixed :D
03:24:578 (7,8,1,1) - you should center these
Done.
03:30:784 (4) - insert a break after this note.
Done.
03:42:853 (2,3,4,5,6) - on the grid, these are the same space which is bad considering their location on the timing measure. fix that.
thanks, Done.
03:59:060 (3,4,5) - too close together on the grid.
k, fixed.
04:07:336 (3,4,5,6) - rapid space change on a hard diff like this is not recommended. espescially hard.
Alright, Fixed.
04:21:129 (1,2,3) - these are not evenly spaced. try placing note 1 however much distance you want from 2, center them, copy and paste note 1 in the timing measure at the spot you want, flip that note horizontally, then remove the new combo if it started one.
alright, I've changed it thank you.
Insane:

00:18:026 (3,4,5) - unequal spacing. it changes quite noticably.
whoa, never realized thank you. fixed.
00:21:129 (3,4,5,1) - unequal jump spacing.
Fixed.
00:33:371 (4,5,6) - spacing change again. fix that. its unequal.
FIxed.
00:37:509 (5) - you should new combo here.
Alright done!
00:43:371 (7,1) - too close together.
Fixed.
00:53:543 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - you should stack these properly with the slider endings directly under each other.
Ok, I've done so.
01:03:888 (1) - remove new combo here
Fixed.
01:04:578 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - rather obvious spacing change here. try to fix that.
ok
01:10:440 (1,2,3,4,5) - you should center notes 3 and 4 under slider 2 and over slider 5.
ok
01:13:371 (2,3,4) - there is a small spacing change among these notes and future notes. again try to fix.
ALright, Fixed.
01:23:715 (1,2) - these are too close together.
Fixed.
01:37:164 (4,5,6) - omg barely audible. you should higher the volume.
Alright, I've added hitsounds to them.
01:43:198 (1,2,3) - spacing change slightly. fix that.
Alright I've fixed the whole chain.
01:48:026 (1,2,3,4) - omg barely audible. higher the volume.
Ok, I've added hitsounds to all
02:19:060 (4) - you should move this slider over kind of like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/66260
Alright, that looks fantastic. thanks a lot.
02:23:888 (1) - remove new combo here.
alright.
02:25:440 (6,1) - even for insane this jump is kinda big.
yea, I purposedlly placed that for the fun and entertainment of playing insane. :D
03:03:198 (1,2,3,1) - stack these properly.
Yea, I've done so. The weird thing is, everytime I've done so, whenever I test it, it's not stacked when I actually play. But when I go back to the grid, they're stacked perfectly. That point on the grid is like cursed or something, I don't even know. Anyway, just thought you might wanna know.
03:05:784 (1,2) - these are too close together.
Ok.
03:42:853 (2,3,4) - obvious spacing change. you should fix that.
Ok, I've actually fixed the whole chain.
03:43:715 (5,6) - make slider 6 parallel with note number 5.
Ok.
03:48:026 (8,9,10,1) - bad spacing change.
Alright, Fixed.
03:58:715 (3,4,5,6) - unequal spacing
Fixed.
04:02:336 (6,7,8,1,2,3) - uneven spacing.
Fixed.
04:19:922 (5) - new combo here
DONE!
There is your mod.
Omg, THANK YOU. So much, for your time. In japanese it's otsukare sama deshita. Thanks again.

Tips

You should always use distance snap unless you are making a logical jump, logical anti-jump, or a logical pattern.

Don't change the distance snap randomly either. It seems you did in this map.

That is it, I suppose you can have a star.
THanks!

You have potential in mapping. It has just yet to explode in creativity yet. I can tell.

You MAY call me back for a recheck around 20 star priority. I prefer you contact me in a forum pm.

I wish you luck in this map!
Oh wow, thank you so much for taking your time to mod. Kudosu for sure. :D
Kurai
Random mod hehe :P

General
- You don't need "Omamori Himari Aya Sakamoto Ruka Kawada" in the tags, there are already in the source and in the artist name, so the search engin can detect your map with these words without having them in the tags. So remove them in each difficulties.

Normal
- Raise the approach rate by 1 tick and it will be more readable.
00:37:502 (1,2) - As your map has a high BPM, I think that having two circles spaced just by 1/2 in the easiest difficulty will be confusing for new players, so change it into a slider would be better :p
00:59:054 (4) - This circle is far from the previous circle, a new combo mark would be nice
01:10:778 (1) - I think this slider sounds weird, I think it will be better if you do something like :
01:18:364 (1) - Add a clap onto the first reverse and onto the end ? :3
01:21:123 (2) - This note will follow the lyrics if you move it 1/2 earlier, and I think that will be really better to hear.
01:22:502 (1) - Same as the previous line
01:23:881 (4) - And this one too~ So if you fix you should have something like :
01:42:157 (2) - It will be less confusing if you don't stack this circle with the end of the slider
01:52:847 (4) - In my opinion, I think it will be nicer if you remove this slider and if you do something like http://puu.sh/1ekV instead
01:57:502 (4,5) - Same as 00:37:502 (1,2) (first line of the mod)
02:10:778 (1) - The end of this slider is 1/2 later than where it should end (in my opinion). So reduce it by 1/2 and it will fit the lyrics :p
02:13:536 (1) - This one too
02:38:019 (4) - Move 1 grid left
02:40:433 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This part don't really fit the song :/ Try something like http://puu.sh/1el8 ?
- There are lot of spacing errors in this difficulty, The spacing must be constant in the easiest difficulty of a map. So, choose a "distance spacing value" and use the AImod (ctrl+shift+A) to detect where the spacing errors are, then, fix them c:
- Map all of the song as the others difficulties ? :/

Hard
00:40:267 (3) - Reduce this slider by 1/2 and move 00:41:129 (5) 1/2 earlier, it will be better in my opinion.
00:42:509 (7) - Reduce this slider by 1/2 to follow the vocal ?
00:50:612 (5,6,1) - I think this triplet is weird, it don't really fit this "slow" part. So, remove 00:50:612 (5,6) ?
00:53:543 (7,8) - The end of these slider are are snapped onto a blue tick, and blue ticks don't fit here, you should extand them by 1/4
00:56:302 (3) - Add new combo mark and remove the new combo mark onto 00:56:819 (1).
00:59:060 (4) - Add new combo mark and remove the new combo mark onto 00:59:578 (1).
01:00:095 (1,1,2,3,4) - This part sounds weird :/ Remove the spinner, add notes at 01:00:612 ; 01:00:784 ; 01:00:957 ; 01:01:129 ; and remove 01:01:474 (2). I think it's nicer like that. So you should have something like :
02:15:612 (4) - Add new combo mark
02:20:095 (1,1,2,3,4) - Do the same thing as 01:00:095 (1,1,2,3,4)
02:34:060 (6) - Add new combo mark
03:29:060 (1,1,2,3,4) - Do the same thing as 01:00:095 (1,1,2,3,4) and 02:20:095 (1,1,2,3,4)
03:57:164 - Add note ?
- In this difficulty, the spacing is very confused, the spacing should be always the same through the difficulty (or you can change it when the song becomes slower or faster or if you want to make a jump, but just in these cases.) . For exemple, the spacing between 00:23:198 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - and between 00:34:233 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - is not the same. So, I think you should replace all notes with a constant distance spacing value and change this value just when the song becomes slower or faster (and I don't think you need to do that in this map because when the song becomes slower, you have 0.75x timing sections, and the spacing will change automatically), disable the distance snap only if you want to make a jump.

MM's Taiko
04:28:200 (42) - This note is not correctly snapped
04:32:681 - End the kiai time here.

Insane
Arg, lower the overall difficulty by 1 tick please, 9 is too much.
00:40:440 (3) - This slider should start 1/2 earlier if you want to follow the vocal :/
00:42:509 (5) - And this one should ends 1/2 earlier
00:46:819 (2) - I think this slider is weird, In my opinion, it will be nicer if you remove it and if you add notes at 00:46:991 and 00:47:164
00:52:164 (4,5) - Too close from the end of the previous slider :/
01:00:095 (1,1,2,3,4) - This part sounds weird :/ Remove the spinner, add notes at 01:00:612 ; 01:00:784 ; 01:00:957 ; 01:01:129 ; and remove 01:01:474 (2). I think it's nicer like that. So you should have something like :
02:00:440 (3) - This slider should start 1/2 earlier if you want to follow the vocal :/
02:20:095 (1,1,2,3,4) - Do the same thing as 01:00:095 (1,1,2,3,4)
03:29:060 (1,1,2,3,4) - Do the same thing as 01:00:095 (1,1,2,3,4) and 02:20:095 (1,1,2,3,4)
- What I have said for spacing in Hard concern this difficulty too even if it's better :3

Ok, overall, your map is well-made and fun to play, but this unconsistant spacing bothered me and I think I'm not the only one who is bothered by this kind of spacings ;~;
And sorry if sometime I've wrote stuff confusedly, my english is not very good xD

Star + Kudostar ~
Good luck with your first map, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a Forum PM or to PM me in-game :3
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

KuraiPettan wrote:

Random mod hehe :P
haha thanks a lot
General
- You don't need "Omamori Himari Aya Sakamoto Ruka Kawada" in the tags, there are already in the source and in the artist name, so the search engin can detect your map with these words without having them in the tags. So remove them in each difficulties.
Oh you're right, Thank you!
Normal
- Raise the approach rate by 1 tick and it will be more readable. ok, done.
00:37:502 (1,2) - As your map has a high BPM, I think that having two circles spaced just by 1/2 in the easiest difficulty will be confusing for new players, so change it into a slider would be better :p alright, done.
00:59:054 (4) - This circle is far from the previous circle, a new combo mark would be nice true, done.
01:10:778 (1) - I think this slider sounds weird, I think it will be better if you do something like :
good thinking, done!
01:18:364 (1) - Add a clap onto the first reverse and onto the end ? :3 sure
01:21:123 (2) - This note will follow the lyrics if you move it 1/2 earlier, and I think that will be really better to hear.
01:22:502 (1) - Same as the previous line
01:23:881 (4) - And this one too~ So if you fix you should have something like :
Yea for these sliders, I purposely chose the down beats so it's easier for new comers to hit because they're just getting use to the game, clicking and mouse movements...etc.
01:42:157 (2) - It will be less confusing if you don't stack this circle with the end of the slideralright fixed.
01:52:847 (4) - In my opinion, I think it will be nicer if you remove this slider and if you do something like http://puu.sh/1ekV instead yea I thought of that as well, however, I think I'll leave it cause it's easier for beginners to just stick to the same rhythm as previous rhythm.
01:57:502 (4,5) - Same as 00:37:502 (1,2) (first line of the mod) fixed
02:10:778 (1) - The end of this slider is 1/2 later than where it should end (in my opinion). So reduce it by 1/2 and it will fit the lyrics :p Again, I usually put everything on accented beat.
02:13:536 (1) - This one too
02:38:019 (4) - Move 1 grid left oops, fixed!
02:40:433 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This part don't really fit the song :/ Try something like http://puu.sh/1el8 ?Yea that would be much better thanks. Fixed.
- There are lot of spacing errors in this difficulty, The spacing must be constant in the easiest difficulty of a map. So, choose a "distance spacing value" and use the AImod (ctrl+shift+A) to detect where the spacing errors are, then, fix them c: Alright thank you.
- Map all of the song as the others difficulties ? :/ Well, I thought that beginners usually don't enjoy playing full length songs that's why I decided to stop just 2 choruses through the song for Easy Diff.

Hard
00:40:267 (3) - Reduce this slider by 1/2 and move 00:41:129 (5) 1/2 earlier, it will be better in my opinion.
00:42:509 (7) - Reduce this slider by 1/2 to follow the vocal ? Yea for both of these, same thing about the hitting on down beats :D
00:50:612 (5,6,1) - I think this triplet is weird, it don't really fit this "slow" part. So, remove 00:50:612 (5,6) ? you're right, Done.
00:53:543 (7,8) - The end of these slider are are snapped onto a blue tick, and blue ticks don't fit here, you should extand them by 1/4 true, fixed it
00:56:302 (3) - Add new combo mark and remove the new combo mark onto 00:56:819 (1).
00:59:060 (4) - Add new combo mark and remove the new combo mark onto 00:59:578 (1). Oh, for these sliders I purposely made them different combo just for the multiple colours :D
mm, I think it's alright. Besides the same thing happens right before so I might as well follow the same pattern.
02:15:612 (4) - Add new combo mark done.
02:20:095 (1,1,2,3,4) - Do the same thing as 01:00:095 (1,1,2,3,4) ^
02:34:060 (6) - Add new combo mark Done.
03:29:060 (1,1,2,3,4) - Do the same thing as 01:00:095 (1,1,2,3,4) and 02:20:095 (1,1,2,3,4)^
03:57:164 - Add note ? Oh yea sure
- In this difficulty, the spacing is very confused, the spacing should be always the same through the difficulty (or you can change it when the song becomes slower or faster or if you want to make a jump, but just in these cases.) . For exemple, the spacing between 00:23:198 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - and between 00:34:233 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - is not the same. So, I think you should replace all notes with a constant distance spacing value and change this value just when the song becomes slower or faster (and I don't think you need to do that in this map because when the song becomes slower, you have 0.75x timing sections, and the spacing will change automatically), disable the distance snap only if you want to make a jump.That's true, thanks loads! I've fixed lots of spacing differences throughout the song. But since it's Hard Diff, I'm still keeping some of the changes in spacing.

MM's Taiko
04:28:200 (42) - This note is not correctly snapped
04:32:681 - End the kiai time here.
I shall inform MMzz about this matter.
Insane
Arg, lower the overall difficulty by 1 tick please, 9 is too much. haha ok.
00:40:440 (3) - This slider should start 1/2 earlier if you want to follow the vocal :/ I think it's alright.
00:42:509 (5) - And this one should ends 1/2 earlier ^
00:46:819 (2) - I think this slider is weird, In my opinion, it will be nicer if you remove it and if you add notes at 00:46:991 and 00:47:164
Yea, it kinda bothers me too. Sure, thanks!
00:52:164 (4,5) - Too close from the end of the previous slider :/ Fixed!
Same thing as mentioned on Hard Diff.
02:00:440 (3) - This slider should start 1/2 earlier if you want to follow the vocal :/ ^
02:20:095 (1,1,2,3,4) - Do the same thing as 01:00:095 (1,1,2,3,4) ^
03:29:060 (1,1,2,3,4) - Do the same thing as 01:00:095 (1,1,2,3,4) and 02:20:095 (1,1,2,3,4)^
- What I have said for spacing in Hard concern this difficulty too even if it's better :3
Yea, I've fixed a few spacing errors as well thank you soo much! The thing is, I want insane to be at least challenging even for the experienced players that's why there's mild spacing differences but they're not inconsistent. Everytime I use a different spacing, I'd use it in a chain of beats, or in a chorus or in some kind of pack instead of mixing 10 different spacing multipliers all at once. Thank you though. :D

Ok, overall, your map is well-made and fun to play, but this unconsistant spacing bothered me and I think I'm not the only one who is bothered by this kind of spacings ;~;
And sorry if sometime I've wrote stuff confusedly, my english is not very good xD
Thank you for your time to mod! Sorry for my mistakes in spacing. Dont' worry I'm bad at english as well.

Star + Kudostar ~
Good luck with your first map, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a Forum PM or to PM me in-game :3
Kudosu for sure
MMzz
Topic Starter
hoLysoup
k I've included the newest one ;)
OnizukaEikichi
I'm so glad that i'm not the only fan of Omamori Himari in osu!
Star.
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

OnizukaEikichi wrote:

I'm so glad that i'm not the only fan of Omamori Himari in osu!
Star.
haha thank you! ;)
dudtonne
Nice map :D
Star
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

dudtonne wrote:

Nice map :D
Star
Thanks yoU! :D
Hellzero
Star~
Btw remove Omamori Himari in tags
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

Hellzero wrote:

Star~
Oops, thank you! and thanks for star ;)
XepherX3
Ok here goes...

first very nice Storyboard...

next

the mod

[General]
offset = 1.106
use the same offset on all difficulties
-
move all timing sections (excluding offset) -362 ms (do this by clicking in the timing setup on the 2nd time in the list and with shift click on the last then enter in the field on the left -362 and hit apply, don't forget to snap the hitcircles.

followed by

a star
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

XepherX3 wrote:

Ok here goes...

thank you!
next

the mod

[General]
offset = 1.106 Actually, after playing around with the offset, I left it at 1,468 actually it feels right :D
use the same offset on all difficulties oh oops thank you
-
move all timing sections (excluding offset) -362 ms (do this by clicking in the timing setup on the 2nd time in the list and with shift click on the last then enter in the field on the left -362 and hit apply, don't forget to snap the hitcircles.

followed by

a star
thanks!
rayK
Nice map!

Star!
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

rayK wrote:

Nice map!
Thanks!
XepherX3

hoLysoup wrote:

XepherX3 wrote:

Ok here goes...

thank you!
next

the mod

[General]
offset = 1.106 Actually, after playing around with the offset, I left it at 1,468 actually it feels right :D
use the same offset on all difficulties oh oops thank you
-

followed by

a star
thanks!
it feels late to me...i get way more 100s then using my offset...
try to pinpoint it while playing it on 25 speed or 50
that works for me
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

XepherX3 wrote:

it feels late to me...i get way more 100s then using my offset...
try to pinpoint it while playing it on 25 speed or 50
that works for me
It's actually dead on, I'm getting SS. Then again it's my own map so just in case, I'll ask more MAT/BAT to check it out. Thanks though!
OnizukaEikichi

Hellzero wrote:

Star~
Why? o_o
XepherX3
1.146 ms offset sounds really spot on here...try that out
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

OnizukaEikichi wrote:

Hellzero wrote:

Star~
Why? o_o
Oh cause it's already in the sources =)
gdeath
[Normal]
  1. 02:46:640 (4) - Hmm...keep it as secret for now. When you read the modding on Hard / Insane, will konw why i point this out.Lol
  2. Well, actually, I'm all fine with this diff. But only one issue should be kept in mind.
    Considering that this is a song with high bpm, I dont know whether MATs/BATs are fine with the spacing as they are a bit out of range.
  3. Hopefully, the way to go is all fine with you.

[Hard]
  1. 00:11:302 (4) - Have the volume lower. Volume 100% is too loud for finish. Try volume 70%
    and remove whistle, doesnt sound good with mixing hitsound here imo.
  2. 00:34:233 (1) - ^ (Finish volume 85%, a bit difference as above)
  3. 00:50:784 (1) - ^ (85%)
  4. 01:01:819 (4) - This one is nice~
  5. 01:15:612 (1) - No mix (just my feeling, you dont have to fix it and all above)
  6. 01:56:647 (4,5,6) - Looks spacing error, move them up a bit.
  7. 01:57:509 (1,2,3) - Same spacing and completely different rhythm...hmmm...If you could make the rhythm easier / more clear, it would be better. (just pick this issue out)
  8. 04:06:646 (2,3) - Spacing error, stack the double spacing with 04:07:336 (3,4)
  9. 04:06:129 (1,2) - ^
  10. 04:21:819 (3) - Agian...No mix.
[Insane]
  1. 01:48:715 (1,2) - The jump looks like a sudden death Lol and even has no new combo to highlight it.
  2. Well, Pls have look at my idea / suggestion below.
  3. ①.Selection scheme: 01:48:543 (4) - Set the slider with reversing once, and remove the note at 01:48:715 (1), then switch new combo at 01:48:888 (2)
  4. ②.01:48:715 (5) - Hide it in previous slider behind and remove new combo, then switch combo at 01:48:888 (2). (If you could narrow the range accordingly, It would look better)
  5. 02:13:888 (4) - New combo?( As you did the same thing at 02:10:784 (2,3,1,2,3), 4 circles & 1 slider, new combo was switched by the 3rd circle)
  6. 02:23:198 (6) - New combo and remove new combo at 02:23:888 (1) ( Because the slider at
  7. 02:23:888 (1) looks lonely.xD)
  8. 02:32:164 (7) - Would be better if you could swith combo in order to highlight the quadrangle jumpy.
  9. 02:34:060 (5) - New combo, you know why i point it out =)
  10. 03:19:750 (1,1) - The rhythm doesnt play well.
  11. Again, here is my idea / suggestion below.
  12. 03:20:267 (1) - Remove the slider and reverse the slider with 1 time at 03:19:750 (1), then add a circle at 03:20:778 ( pls note dont forget to adjust spacing during the revising process)
  13. 03:22:502 (2,3) - ^
  14. 03:58:026 (4,5,6,7,1) - spacing tiny error.(Move right a bit)
  15. 04:31:129 (4) - spacing tiny error.(Move up a bit)

Apart from those stuff, you made a good effort. Good luck!
/me shoots a star.
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

gdeath wrote:

[Normal]
  1. 02:46:640 (4) - Hmm...keep it as secret for now. When you read the modding on Hard / Insane, will konw why i point this out.Lol
  2. Well, actually, I'm all fine with this diff. But only one issue should be kept in mind.
    Considering that this is a song with high bpm, I dont know whether MATs/BATs are fine with the spacing as they are a bit out of range.
  3. Hopefully, the way to go is all fine with you.
Thank you so much for your time. Um, for the (4) are you talking about the fact that I ended the bm so early?? Cause I don't think beginners enjoy long bm's that's why I ended just 2 choruses into the song. Or else there's no other optimal time to end the song early. It's either I end it there or I have to map it through the full 4:21 length.

[Hard]
  1. 00:11:302 (4) - Have the volume lower. Volume 100% is too loud for finish. Try volume 70%
    and remove whistle, doesnt sound good with mixing hitsound here imo. done.
  2. 00:34:233 (1) - ^ (Finish volume 85%, a bit difference as above) done
  3. 00:50:784 (1) - ^ (85%) done.
  4. 01:01:819 (4) - This one is nice~ thanks
  5. 01:15:612 (1) - No mix (just my feeling, you dont have to fix it and all above) think it's alright.
  6. 01:56:647 (4,5,6) - Looks spacing error, move them up a bit. oh oops thanks a lot
  7. 01:57:509 (1,2,3) - Same spacing and completely different rhythm...hmmm...If you could make the rhythm easier / more clear, it would be better. (just pick this issue out) yea you're right. I combined them into a slider
  8. 04:06:646 (2,3) - Spacing error, stack the double spacing with 04:07:336 (3,4) fixed.
  9. 04:06:129 (1,2) - ^ fixed.
  10. 04:21:819 (3) - Agian...No mix.
I think this is alright.

[Insane]
  1. 01:48:715 (1,2) - The jump looks like a sudden death Lol and even has no new combo to highlight it. LOL yea but that's the fun in playing insane. I purposely placed it that way :)
  2. Well, Pls have look at my idea / suggestion below.
  3. ①.Selection scheme: 01:48:543 (4) - Set the slider with reversing once, and remove the note at 01:48:715 (1), then switch new combo at 01:48:888 (2)
  4. ②.01:48:715 (5) - Hide it in previous slider behind and remove new combo, then switch combo at 01:48:888 (2). (If you could narrow the range accordingly, It would look better) Your suggestion is awesome, but I just added a new combo at (2) so it'd be easier to see. And also I don't wanna reverse the tiny sliders cause it's too fast I might as well keep it all the same. Thanks for your suggestion though! :)
  5. 02:13:888 (4) - New combo?( As you did the same thing at 02:10:784 (2,3,1,2,3), 4 circles & 1 slider, new combo was switched by the 3rd circle) Ok, fixed.
  6. 02:23:198 (6) - New combo and remove new combo at 02:23:888 (1) ( Because the slider at
  7. 02:23:888 (1) looks lonely.xD) LOL I added the new combo there for the different colours :D guess the slider at 02:23:888 (1)'s gotta stay strong.
  8. 02:32:164 (7) - Would be better if you could swith combo in order to highlight the quadrangle jumpy. Done.
  9. 02:34:060 (5) - New combo, you know why i point it out =) Yup done.
  10. 03:19:750 (1,1) - The rhythm doesnt play well. I think it's alright.
  11. Again, here is my idea / suggestion below.
  12. 03:20:267 (1) - Remove the slider and reverse the slider with 1 time at 03:19:750 (1), then add a circle at 03:20:778 ( pls note dont forget to adjust spacing during the revising process)
  13. 03:22:502 (2,3) - ^ Yea I think it's good the way it is since the sliders are relatively short anyway.
  14. 03:58:026 (4,5,6,7,1) - spacing tiny error.(Move right a bit) Done.
  15. 04:31:129 (4) - spacing tiny error.(Move up a bit)
Fixed.

Apart from those stuff, you made a good effort. Good luck!
/me shoots a star.
Thanks a lot for your time to mod. :D kudosu
loveFantasy
hi~

[General]
- you need a approachcircle.png

[Normal]
- you should use regular spacing since this is the easiest diff in your mapset, your spacing is a bit crazy now
<00:11:295> (4) x:56 y:304
<00:14:054> (3) 1 grid right (Grid level 3)
<00:26:295> (1,2,3) make spacing the same
<00:38:192> (6) at least move to x:304 y:256
- why are you having KIAI section the lowest volume? expect +10%~15% volume during KIAI
<01:11:812> (4) x:376 y:152
<01:20:778> add a note, or you should rearrange spacing
<01:42:157> (2) stack with (1)
<01:54:226> (1-7) full rearranging of position please, at least 1.5x spacing
<02:26:295> (3) 2 grid right (Grid level 3)
<02:27:330> (1) x:184 y:96
<02:29:399> (4) x:112 y:280
<02:40:950> (1) don't stack, same to other (1) in this part

[Hard]
- you use 0.5x, 0.75x, 1.00x and 1.50x, only 3 SV in one diff is rankable
- again i don't like your spacing, but i'll leave those minor ones since this is [Hard]
<00:16:991> (1) delete note
<00:19:233> (5,6) increase spacing
<00:50:784> (1,2,3) (4,5,6) usually makes player angry on 1st play
<00:56:819> remove new combo
<00:59:578> ^
- remove whistle on those notes with clap+whistle on in this section? (like 01:18:026 (8) )
<01:19:571> add a note, or rearrange position
<01:20:095> smaller spacing (1,2) and stack (3,4,5)
<01:24:060> exchange starting/ending point and repeat 1 time
<01:25:950> (1,2,3) larger spacing
<02:16:302> new combo
<02:27:164> (4,5 6,7 1) orz spacing
<03:44:054> (7,8,9) volume down or change hitsound?
<03:46:991> (5,6,7,1) ^
<03:58:715> KIAI section start here?

[Insane]
<01:38:371> move hitsound to <01:38:536> (5) instead?
<03:08:026> (5) x:348 y:344 (7) x:256 y:216
<03:42:853> dislike, end at 03:43:019 and add a note at 03:43:192

star
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

loveFantasy wrote:

hi~
hello!
[General]
- you need a approachcircle.png
Done. Thank you.
[Normal]
- you should use regular spacing since this is the easiest diff in your mapset, your spacing is a bit crazy now
<00:11:295> (4) x:56 y:304 Done.
<00:14:054> (3) 1 grid right (Grid level 3)Done.
<00:26:295> (1,2,3) make spacing the sameDone.
<00:38:192> (6) at least move to x:304 y:256Done.
- why are you having KIAI section the lowest volume? expect +10%~15% volume during KIAI Fixed. Sorry bout that
<01:11:812> (4) x:376 y:152Done.
<01:20:778> add a note, or you should rearrange spacing Done.
<01:42:157> (2) stack with (1) Done.
<01:54:226> (1-7) full rearranging of position please, at least 1.5x spacing Done.
<02:26:295> (3) 2 grid right (Grid level 3) Done.
<02:27:330> (1) x:184 y:96 Done.
<02:29:399> (4) x:112 y:280 Done.
<02:40:950> (1) don't stack, same to other (1) in this part Done.

[Hard]
- you use 0.5x, 0.75x, 1.00x and 1.50x, only 3 SV in one diff is rankable Oh... ok, I fixed the only 0.5x part.
- again i don't like your spacing, but i'll leave those minor ones since this is [Hard]
<00:16:991> (1) delete note No.
<00:19:233> (5,6) increase spacing Done.
<00:50:784> (1,2,3) (4,5,6) usually makes player angry on 1st play LOL... my bad. Fixed.
<00:56:819> remove new combo Done.
<00:59:578> ^ Done.
- remove whistle on those notes with clap+whistle on in this section? (like 01:18:026 (8) ) I think this is fine.
<01:19:571> add a note, or rearrange position Done.
<01:20:095> smaller spacing (1,2) and stack (3,4,5)Done.
<01:24:060> exchange starting/ending point and repeat 1 time Done.
<01:25:950> (1,2,3) larger spacing Done.
<02:16:302> new combo I think this is ok
<02:27:164> (4,5 6,7 1) orz spacing LOl my bad. Fixed.
<03:44:054> (7,8,9) volume down or change hitsound? Done.
<03:46:991> (5,6,7,1) ^ Done.
<03:58:715> KIAI section start here? ok

[Insane]
<01:38:371> move hitsound to <01:38:536> (5) instead? Done.
<03:08:026> (5) x:348 y:344 (7) x:256 y:216 Done.
<03:42:853> dislike, end at 03:43:019 and add a note at 03:43:192 Oh, yea you're right, that's much better. thanks!

star
Thank you so much for your time to mod. Kudosu!
gdeath
Ahh, for 02:46:640 (4), actually I'm talking about hitsound mix issue. Sorry for having you misunderstand.
As for these comments on Normal, at first I felt the whole spacing / DS you're using is a bit big / hard for newplayers due to the high bpm,
even worry about its furture ranking process. But now I've already changed my idea. Coz I feel pretty fine with a few more try then.
show more