forum

Nightmare Map Project

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pachiru
Hello everyone!

Introduction of the Project

It's not Halloween actually, I know... But nevermind, there is no reason to forget the scary and creepy atmosphere of 31st of October. First, this project is something that I got in my mind for a long time, probably 6-7 months that I think about this someday, and for me it could be good to make some maps that respect a theme, for this project, there is song that belong to a dark theme. Obviously, the song that I will put in this projects are song that I love, BUT, if you want to put other music in this project, you can put them in the topic (by a soundcloud or youtube link pls ;w; ) and I will think about add them :)

Everyone can have fun by doing those maps, it's not restrict to only big and experimented mappers, even if you start at mapping, this project is also open to you, then, you can do it on every mode, if you want to make a map in mania, then go for it, because the game don't have only one game mode, and people would love to play new freshy maps !

Furthermore, you can take your time, this is not a collab compilation or something else, I'm also very slow at mapping, and we also know that we all have a real-social life ! There is no time limit, the project is open anytime, if you want to do it in 1337 years, you can still do it (if osu is still up lol, that's just a figure of speech =w=)

Then, if a map that you would love to map is already taken by someone, you can help him by doing a collab if the mapper agree obviously, it could avoid multiple mapset, and give chance to other tracks too, if you are interested by doing this, please post a message on the topic and I will add you immediately !

After a lot of those cutie words, I will show you the Tracklist, thank you for reading this !

Tracklist

1. WoodenToaster & MicTheMicrophone - Nightmare Night (Rap & Dubstep)
2. t+pazolite - Howling Down (Speedcore)
3. MachigeritaP - Okaasan (Vocaloid)
4. Solkrieg - Lavender Town (Dubstep)
5. Minoru - Reckless (Dubstep)
6. Toma & Ken - Splatter Party (Male Duet Vocaloid Dubstep) • Hatsune Miku - Splatter Party (Vocaloid Dubstep) • CHAOS - Splatter Party (Girl Group Vocaloid Dubstep)
7. Devin Martin - KILLBOT (Violent Dubstep)
8. Biometrix - Nightmare (Dubstep) (Work in Progress by c_thijsen)
9. Hatsune Miku & Gumi - Kitsune No Yomeiri (Vocaloid)

I will add some colors and some icons when people will claim tracks :)

If you're working on a map for this project, please add "Nightmare Map Project" in the tags, thank you ! <3

Feel free to post, or even contact me in-game if you have something to ask or anything ! :)
Kushper
This looks like a really neat project!

I will try to map Biometrix-Nightmare when I have the time! (soon)
The song uses some really interesting rythms, so I think i'll have fun mapping the song :D.
I'll start mapping this and will let you know when it's decent enough to be uploaded.
Is this okay with you?
Topic Starter
Pachiru
For sure, you have all the rights on the map, I'm just sharing the project, if you want to do something special on the map, you're free to do it ! :)
Have fun on this song !
LeQuack
I think this song fits the theme well:
SHK - Halloween Party