forum

hyi - misery [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nivrad00
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 9:36:03 PM

Artist: hyi
Title: misery
Tags: i can't wait to be sad and alone on the edge of the universe lapfox trax halley labs
BPM: 180
Filesize: 8463kb
Play Time: 02:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Decay - 7Key (5.39 stars, 1337 notes)
Download: hyi - misery
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

we decompose when we're buried
we break apart when least ready
we both know misery

This project was inspired by the Mania Aspire Contest. I suggest you play it blind if you want the full experience. Try not to spoil it for other people please! Source: http://lapfoxtrax.com/album/i-cant-wait ... e-universe
Agka
in the time that has passed on what I see rhythm games, nivrad00 easily sports mastery of the osu!mania engine and editor, showcasing and expanding upon concepts many people have not even come up with in the medium he is in and having charts that are only comparable to stepmania's trickiest stock timing engine charts and the BMS world's BK and XYZ.

his ability to exploit the engine to the point where even quirks and bugs are used at his leisure to create amazingly beautiful charts - ahead of even people that have the tools to make some of these tricks legitimately put nivrad00 ahead of his peers.

a music taste that breaks the meta of the mainstream audience of osu! and gorgeous yet inuitive use of warps and measure-line manipulation, as well as making charts that are surprisingly considerate of the players are what makes his work so memorable.

we look forward to what nivrad00 will do with his toolkit in the future.