forum

Osu is hard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rosalioura
Yeah so, played osu for a few months now, and I just decided to delve into the depths of the forums.

Found out about osu when someone dropped a link with info about a possible K-on movie on 4chan, which also had a massive compressed load of K-on beatmap packs. 4chan being 4chan, there was someone posting some nasty stuff, obviously :P

Of course, being an avid anime fan and a regular listener of Jpop and the such, I was instantly hooked. Then I watched over people playing and realized how bad at this game I am :P Although I did get #93rd on Round Table: Groovin' Magic *Cough* on Easy *Cough*

If I ever get a debit card and stop being such a greedy twat (I have £200 in the drawers right next to me, work's a bitch) I'll attempt to donate. That said, seeing as the laptop I'm on is the greatest piece of crap ever made, I/you might have to wait a bit. Although, If (for some incredulous reason) osu became a game you have to pay for, watching the lawsuits would be fun/

Points to you if you under stand my name/avatar!
Claudia_old
Heh, clever clever name.

Welcome back!
Firo Prochainezo
CAPITALISM, HO!
IppE
Don't worry, you'll get better the more you play.

Also welcome etc.
Faust
Welcome. Also, what is Osu ?
dkun

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

CAPITALISM, HO!
^

Fabi
Hi!
Nekoroll
I stopped playing that game after realizing how annoying Recette is whenever she talks.

Which was like after a month in game. Or whenever it was when you had to pay 80,000.

UGHHHH Hi Recette.