forum

Lokidoki's M4M/GD queue. [STD] [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
193
show more
OscaR CUBE
So, first req??
NM please..
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/466590

KAKUSHIGOTO

Thanks before! :)
Topic Starter
Lokidoki
NM [0/3]

M4M [0/2]

GD [0/1]


Map for M4M
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/464439
ganad
NM plz~
http://osu.ppy.sh/d/467453
Video game OST

(Kingdom hearts)
3 diffs (easy, normal, hard)
1:03 each diff
1:03 x 3 = 3:09 drain time

Thank you! :):):)

KAKUSHIGOTO
Topic Starter
Lokidoki

OscaR CUBE wrote:

So, first req??
NM please..
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/466590

KAKUSHIGOTO

Thanks before! :)
Accepted
Topic Starter
Lokidoki

ganad wrote:

NM plz~
http://osu.ppy.sh/d/467453
Video game OST

(Kingdom hearts)
3 diffs (easy, normal, hard)
1:03 each diff
1:03 x 3 = 3:09 drain time

Thank you! :):):)

KAKUSHIGOTO
Accepted
Nekomata
i think this one is best from your terms

for NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/417968

KAKUSHIGOTO
ItashaS13
Nm pls~ DnB - streamy map
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/466254

KAKUSHIGOTO
SeaRasp
Hi, NM pls
my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/465049
Thanks in advance !
KAKUSHIGOTO
Topic Starter
Lokidoki
Everything for NM accepted

NM CLOSED.






For now. Will open it as I will progress.
CucumberCuc
Привет :3 M4M пожалуйста

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/456551

Спасибо !
Topic Starter
Lokidoki

CucumberCuc wrote:

Привет :3 M4M пожалуйста

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/456551

Спасибо !
M4M Accepted/Взял, завтра будет мод.
Topic Starter
Lokidoki
1 more M4M remaining











Next check will be in about 10 hours
nyu -
M4M

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/466547

тнαɴĸѕ loĸι. c:
Topic Starter
Lokidoki

CookieKivi wrote:

M4M

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/466547

тнαɴĸѕ loĸι. c:
Accepted.
Topic Starter
Lokidoki
M4M IS CLOSED FOR NOW












Will open is soon tho...
XiMerx
Hello! I would like to request Easy GD from you, if that's okay with you.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/393026 Trying my luck here, since you prefer mapping Insane
3 GDs are coming as well. Thanks in advance! KAKUSHIGOTO
nvm
Topic Starter
Lokidoki
1 more M4M is free
Chalwa
Hello! M4M request!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/458051
Thanks in advance!
KAKUSHIGOTO
Topic Starter
Lokidoki

Chalwa wrote:

Hello! M4M request!
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/458051
Thanks in advance!
KAKUSHIGOTO
Accepted
Topic Starter
Lokidoki
M4M closed until I'm done with everything.
One more NM slot will be soon.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply