forum

Joining the family

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sorafu_old_1
I'm o2 Sora or Sora shortly, I come from games like Elsword and grandchase where I never really played with others and kinda played solo on both, grinding enough to get Elesis, Lass, Ryan, Jin, Amy, Sieghart, Dio, Rufus, and Asin above level 70~, I have some max level but I stopped playing around last year so I can't remember. I also play games like League of Legends and CS:GO, Plat V in LoL and DMG in CS:GO. I've played a ton of o2Jam U, Deemo, Cytus, Malody, and Voez but this is my first one on the PC, I tried playing Stepmania but never really liked it that much. I think I'm better at mania but I find standard much more fun (even though I suck at it). I want to stream my progress and have a YT and stuff but I'll save that for when I consistently get like A's and stuff. Not sure what else to put here so I'm gonna go back to playing multiplayer at midnight 8-)
Sandy Hoey
HEY! Welcome. Go for streaming dude. Sounds like fun!
Tae

I play Cytus and Voez too ahaha
Have fun here, and go for the streaming ^^
Zafufu
Welcome. Hope you enjoy the forums. o/

o2 Sora wrote:

I'm o2 Sora or Sora shortly, I come from games like Elsword and grandchase where I never really played with others and kinda played solo on both, grinding enough to get Elesis, Lass, Ryan, Jin, Amy, Sieghart, Dio, Rufus, and Asin above level 70~
Ah, when I played GC I loved my Mari and Amy. *^* Though sad the population had to die (and with the game along with it.) What class did you main on Elsword, if you don't mind my asking? owo
Topic Starter
Sorafu_old_1

Zafufu wrote:

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the forums. o/

o2 Sora wrote:

I'm o2 Sora or Sora shortly, I come from games like Elsword and grandchase where I never really played with others and kinda played solo on both, grinding enough to get Elesis, Lass, Ryan, Jin, Amy, Sieghart, Dio, Rufus, and Asin above level 70~
Ah, when I played GC I loved my Mari and Amy. *^* Though sad the population had to die (and with the game along with it.) What class did you main on Elsword, if you don't mind my asking? owo
I listed my GC mains by accident which was Jin, Asin and Rufus, whoops. My favorites on Elsword were Add and Eve
Bara-
Hey Sora! Welcome to the forums ^_^