forum

Newb

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arekkusu_old
Hey all...Just call me Arekkusu. I guess if you want to know more about me you can check out my deviantART page: http://gwjunkie.deviantart.com
Anyway, to start off my life on this forum, I've been having an issue. I just downloaded osu! and it won't start up. Says something about needing administrative privileges, which I definitely have considering I'm the only user on this computer. Anyone know how to resolve the issue at hand?
EDIT: Disregard the issue. I fixed it.
RavenlockA
hey dood
Numbers_old
Can I call you ehm... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and back, 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and back, 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and back, 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and back, instead? If it's ok I will only do so during times where there are funky rythms in the background keke? It's not your issue that was at hand though, you didn't do anything wrong. It's called windows. Welcome, remember to stand with your feet together, buttocks tight, stomach pulled in and arms straight out to the sides, shoulders high and 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and back! eeet eeez ze wai uff otsu! I'm off to work for a bit need to hurry up before the contractor returns! BESOS!
James