forum

The right to delete other posts in your own topic [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Mastodonio
Sorry,if this topic has been created already.

Well,I see 1 problem in osu. For example - I made a topic. Someone came in this topic and started to write 'olololo',or 'trolololo',or just off topic. Of course I won't be happy in this situation. And I had the similar situation when I made a topic and some people didn't like it - people started to talk 'stupid things' and this topic was closed,because of it. I don't think that my fault was there. If I could just delete their posts,then my topic would survive then,I think. :) I know that there is a 'report this post' button,but I don't think that it is necessary to push this button if I can just push 'delete this post' button . Am I right? 'Report' button will be useful if you delete someone's post in your topic,and that guy/girl continues to write 'off topic' - then you can use it ;)

So,if someone makes a topic,then,I think,he must to have these rights..
Mara
No. This will cause chaos in forums and feature will be used totally wrong.
xsrsbsns

LunaticMara wrote:

Topic Starter
Mastodonio

LunaticMara wrote:

Chaos? I know a lot of forums where this function is allowed. And I didn't see any problems.
The author has a right to delete people's posts in his OWN topic,if he thinks that it is really necessary. There isn't something bad in it.
Weez
/me must resist urge to post something he shouldn't >.<

Anyway, use the report button, other then that ignore
peppy
No