forum

Hey!! Im Jac ^.^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jac
Hey!! My name is Jac. Ive beeen part of many competitve gaming communities such as call of duty, rocket league, destiny and many more. And to be honest all of which were very toxic. Which is why ive been hesitant about becoming part of this community and joining the forums .Ive been playing osu! For 4 months but havent once posted, or replied on the forums. So i am new (well to the forums). Im so used to toxicity from random people in other games ive played. But when i talk to someone i havent before on here they have all been kind and welcoming. Which is such a nice change from other gaming communities. I look foward to being part of this community. Im a very chill and friendly person, if you want to mutual just add me in game , shoot me a message and ill add you back :D
Voydyra
x
Renaylria
Welcome to the Forums Jac :3 I know how toxic some communities can get (*cough *cough Elsword...) So ya, I feel the same way as you do about communities XD. It is very nice to be within a group of happy (and hype :D) people here :3
Tae
Topic Starter
Jac

Rencaro wrote:

Welcome to the Forums Jac :3 I know how toxic some communities can get (*cough *cough Elsword...) So ya, I feel the same way as you do about communities XD. It is very nice to be within a group of happy (and hype :D) people here :3

TaiPilgrim wrote:

Hey Jac ^-^ oh i know the problem with toxic communitys well (For example: the european LoL-Community ._.). Welcome! Oh and I've added you, cause you seem to be a nice person ^-^

Almaz wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D ive added you guys if you would like to mutual ^.^
Zafufu
Welcome, and glad to hear you're getting good vibes here. owo/ Hope you enjoy the forums.
Bara-
Welcome!
I agree, the community here is so nice to each other
Unless you are in Off-Topic, that's even more venomous than pure Acid
Cortexxx
welcome :D
Willy
Heyo Jac, welcome to osu! (sort of) :D