_StormEx_ wrote:

roshan117 wrote:

i hope u didnt make a multiaccount just to do this
How is a 7 month old account a multi?
Why wouldn't it be?
_handholding

Khelly wrote:

Why wouldn't it be?
Well OP has been actively playing with a somewhat normal PP curve so it does make it seem legit
ColdTooth
I am not real.

Therefore, it is not real.
Rilene
anime is real
you can see ninja justu, saiyans, ghouls, magics and watermelons-sized boobs in real life
_handholding
well ninjas and watermelon sized boobs do exist
kirueggy
4/10 for shitposting efforts OP, thread is maybe 2015-ish OT at most
AutoMedic
no its not sorry to break your dreams
Hibiya-chan
Ipsylon
puccithecat

_StormEx_ wrote:

obviously no. he does not exist.
GUYS STOP BEING DUMB. ANIME DOESNT EXIST EXCEPT FOR THE 2D GIRL PILLOWS AND THE MERCHANDISE ONLY
NOT THE WHOLE 12 EPISODE ANIME ITS SELF DOESNT EXIST
IT ONLY EXISTS IN THE GOD DAMN INTERNET

get real u guys

edit: everything in anime is not real in real life. it only exists in the internet. only 2d girl pillows, cosplayers, merchandise exists
Hibiya-chan

puccithecat wrote:

_StormEx_ wrote:

obviously no. he does not exist.
GUYS STOP BEING DUMB. ANIME DOESNT EXIST EXCEPT FOR THE 2D GIRL PILLOWS AND THE MERCHANDISE ONLY
NOT THE WHOLE 12 EPISODE ANIME ITS SELF DOESNT EXIST
IT ONLY EXISTS IN THE GOD DAMN INTERNET

get real u guys

edit: everything in anime is not real in real life. it only exists in the internet. only 2d girl pillows, cosplayers, merchandise exists
I mean if someone like him exists irl.
puccithecat
only cosplayers.
Nameless
are you real
am i real
is this forum real
AutoMedic

Nameless wrote:

is this forum real
THE HERETIC IS AWARE

GET HIM
Nameless

AutoMedic wrote:

THE HERETIC IS AWARE

GET HIM
UWANNAFUKINGGOM8
FITE ME IN CLUB PENGUIN
Hibiya-chan

puccithecat wrote:

only cosplayers.
I meant someone as fuccboi as him.
levesterz

_StormEx_ wrote:

puccithecat wrote:

only cosplayers.
I meant someone as fuccboi as him.
i think there is . we havent met up with them thats all
LukaXGAMErs
Anime isn't real.
Why u make this thread if it's too obvious?? >.>
nvm.
Mogsy
Vuelo Eluko
le toucan is real

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░░░░ ░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄░░░ ░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄ ░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄ ░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░░░░

edit: ok this isnt working properly
FuZ
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░le░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░has░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
Vuelo Eluko
danke you
Railey2
It is very hard to prove that something is not real in a total sense, for you'd first have to go through everything that is real.
KylitFreak
Depends.
Jukkii
I'm pretty sure Cory In The House is real.
Fourth
no
_handholding

Railey2 wrote:

It is very hard to prove that something is not real in a total sense, for you'd first have to go through everything that is real.
my super hot girlfriend is real
Jukkii

Kisses wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

my super hot girlfriend is real
Mine is more real
Razzy
no
E m i
anime is just a world intelligently created by man in which free will cannot exist as man, being in a world that is a tier higher, has absolute control over it.
well you can't prove me wrong so obviously anime is real.

and if you have enough free will to post in this thread then ~ you are in the highest tier of "world" ! and were not intelligently created.
RemmyX25
Railey2

Momiji wrote:

anime is just a world intelligently created by man in which free will cannot exist, as man, being in a world that is a tier higher, has absolute control over it.

and if you have enough free will to post in this thread then ~ you are in the highest tier of "world" ! and were not intelligently created.
that was mostly gibberish.
1) when X has absolute control over Y, it does not follow that Y has no free will, for X could choose to not exert it's control.
2) This has no bearing on whether or not anime exists in "our tier", to use your words, which was what OP jokingly wanted to know.
You misunderstood the question.
3) You don't know if we are in the "highest tier".
4) Being in the highest tier and being intelligently created (what a stupid phrase btw), are not mutually exclusive.
Fourth
yes*
E m i

Railey2 wrote:

Momiji wrote:

anime is just a world intelligently created by man in which free will cannot exist, as man, being in a world that is a tier higher, has absolute control over it.

that was mostly gibberish.
1) when X has absolute control over Y, it does not follow that Y has no free will, for X could choose to not exert it's control.
2) This has no bearing on whether or not anime exists in "our tier", to use your words, which was what OP jokingly wanted to know.
You misunderstood the question.
3) You don't know if we are in the "highest tier".
4) Being in the highest tier and being intelligently created (what a stupid phrase btw), are not mutually exclusive.
that was mostly gibberish because you took it seriously, try semi-seriously next time!
1) if absolute control includes control over every action of an entity, it has no will. having no will at all, it cannot have free will. "not exerting control" cannot give free will if there is no will in the first place.
2) all i can say is yes . . .
3) all i can say is yes . . .
4) i was too busy misrepresenting my own logic to create something that seems like a valid argument at a first glance please don't bully.
note that in the case of anime, the tier/world itself is being created too, and thus the entity responsible for the creation of the world must come from a higher tier - it cannot exist within something that has not yet been created.
5) ?!
Railey2
1) this is only true when the control is exerted. Of course it would always be true for anime, as the anime-world only changes when we are actively exerting full control, but thats the thing with philosophical arguments: You have to expect very nitpicky rebuttals. If you had specified that activity in the lower tier world is conditional on absolute control from the higher world, then your argument would be complete.

4) in the section i was responding to, you didnt even mention anime. Even then, as soon as i can make up a hypothetical scenario in which something is created from within the same tier, the argument becomes invalid again. Also: what counts as created? How exactly do you define tiers and their hierarchy? We are throwing around these ill-defined terms like there is no tomorrow
E m i

Railey2 wrote:

1) this is only true when the control is exerted. Of course it would always be true for anime, as the anime-world only changes when we are actively exerting full control, but thats the thing with philosophical arguments: You have to expect very nitpicky rebuttals. If you had specified that activity in the lower tier world is conditional on absolute control from the higher world, then your argument would be complete.
noted, I appreciate this

Railey2 wrote:

4) in the section i was responding to, you didnt even mention anime.
i would if I was trying to prove something. throwing statements around is fun but I'm not sure what we're supposed to be "arguing" about 8-)

Railey2 wrote:

Even then, as soon as i can make up a hypothetical scenario in which something is created from within the same tier, the argument becomes invalid again.
It doesn't "become" invalid, I think you misunderstood me because I wasn't trying to disprove this statement

Railey2 wrote:

what counts as created? - to me and in this case, something that comes into existence with a pinpointable primary cause that would not exist without it.
(for example, alteration of its form should not count as creation - as it would exist independently of it and has existed prior to being altered)
How exactly do you define tiers and their hierarchy?
the tiers are a hierarchy that attempts to describe how worlds can influence each other. as worlds are contained within other worlds, the tier is a reflection of its "depth" and a world of a certain tier cannot directly influence the world in which it is contained. an anime character cannot poke your nose even if you make it do that in the story - you will have to insert yourself into the world in which the event will take place. as you can see, the outside boundaries of world tiers can be entered, but not exited - the anime character can, however, watch a tv show, read a book (world! anime about a manga writer!) if you make it do so.
_handholding
This thread was a lot better when everyone was still memeing
show more