no shit
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

Frolski wrote:

americans are cancerous
wow i didn't know this
Zain Sugieres
Ur a faggot roshulk
Yuudachi-kun
Sorry, I'm the only faggot allowed here.
Zain Sugieres

Khelly wrote:

Sorry, I'm the only faggot allowed here.
Ok sorry Khelly ur a faggot
Yuudachi-kun
My boyfriend tells me the same thing too. :(
Railey2
filthy frank is not australian
DeletedUser_6709840
Filthy Frank is the best
_handholding
Filthy Frank is like PewdiePie. If you've seen one video you've seen them all
DeletedUser_6709840
I hate vegans, too. Well, because a LOT of them feel the need to shame people who aren't vegan into being vegan and this woman reviewing the video just pisses me off.
Shohei Ohtani
Railey2
ironically, I think meat-eaters are waaaay worse. If you've ever had a vegan friend, you know how much shit they get from meat eaters, even when the vegan doesn't shove their veganism down the meat-eaters throat. In the end, vegans are still the minority, and as it happens to be, minorities are often met with extreme scrutiny. This is no exception. "OMG DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU NEED MEAT FOR BEING HEALTHY? WHY DONT YOU EAT MEAT?!!! EVERYONE EATS MEAT COME ON MATE"
Yuudachi-kun
I'm going to eat meat because it's fucking delicious and I see no point in not eating the most delicious things I can find.

It's why I can never be a jew - I like bacon too much.

And cock. Fucking love cocks.
DeletedUser_6709840

Railey2 wrote:

ironically, I think meat-eaters are waaaay worse. If you've ever had a vegan friend, you know how much shit they get from meat eaters, even when the vegan doesn't shove their veganism down the meat-eaters throat. In the end, vegans are still the minority, and as it happens to be, minorities are often met with extreme scrutiny. This is no exception. "OMG DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU NEED MEAT FOR BEING HEALTHY? WHY DONT YOU EAT MEAT?!!! EVERYONE EATS MEAT COME ON MATE"
I understand that. It's people in general they shove their opinions down other people's throats when they didn't ask that are the scum of society.
Yuudachi-kun
I'm happy being the scum of society.
show more