forum

Am I playing maps that are too hard for me?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Helyana
[self-deleted]
Hiro-Senpai
Maybe stick to 4.3 maps. From what i remember there was a slight jump in difficulty between 4.3-4.6 in my opinion
But you have pretty neat scores anyway, playing more is an option as well ;P
Barusamikosu
You're doing fine.

Enjoy the aim PP.
Xyrus_old_1
Continue playing 3.9-4.6* as well as maps that you can FC in less tries (1-3). Just make sure you're playing a wide variety, e.g. marathons, AR8, CS5, jumps, streams etc. and you'll improve.
Yolshka
imo getting B-s are better for improvement, fc-ing only matters if youd like some pp.
of course you can't do both at the same time :D
Minhtam
I would highly recommend that when playing maps with F2 random, that you replay the map at least three times before randomly selecting another map.
Topic Starter
Helyana
[self-deleted]
StephOsu
Generally speaking

This helps on deciding if you are on the right track
just download shitloads of +/- 0.5* beatmaps from what it suggested and you will do fine
Sup A Noob
You doing good. Only difference I would make is move on and don't bother too much about the FC. There's always another time or day when I can come back and attempt it, and after having learnt several more new maps it might be easier to do so. But that's just me.
rekhichem
whatever map u get by pressing F2, just aim for fc even if it's a bit hard for you , it works for me at least , try it out it may help you.
CXu
FC or bust. A ranks are ugly.
TheLonePiggy

rekhichem wrote:

whatever map u get by pressing F2, just aim for fc even if it's a bit hard for you , it works for me at least , try it out it may help you.
*gets image material* "ok one more time" *gets big black* "one more" *gets tengaku* "f**k this shit" *alt + f4*
chainpullz

CXu wrote:

Dem 89 battle scars.
_handholding

StephOsu wrote:

Generally speaking

just download shitloads of +/- 0.5* beatmaps from what it suggested and you will do fine
never use recommended difficulty, it's so innacurate
chainpullz

Kisses wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

Generally speaking

Idk, seems pretty accurate to me
StephOsu

Kisses wrote:

it's accurate for me too
it recommends 5.02* for me now and my playing range is exactly 4.5*~5.5*
maybe if i stretch it harder it can go to 5.9*, but generally speaking that's within my playing range
Xyrus_old_1

StephOsu wrote:

it's accurate for me too
it recommends 5.02* for me now and my playing range is exactly 4.5*~5.5*
maybe if i stretch it harder it can go to 5.9*, but generally speaking that's within my playing range
Same, I'm getting 5.16 now and my range is about 4.7* ~ 5.5* nomod
CXu

chainpullz wrote:

CXu wrote:

Dem 89 battle scars.
;_;
rekhichem

TheLonePiggy wrote:

rekhichem wrote:

*gets image material* "ok one more time" *gets big black* "one more" *gets tengaku* "f**k this shit" *alt + f4*
go for fc :^) ez to get pp