What's your biggest weakness in osu!?

posted
Total Posts
show more
silmarilen
i spin small circles aswell, most pros do.
G0r
Yeah, small circles are considered better.
Starz0r
Jumps, Streams, and this:

Winshley wrote:

New weakness: my desire to SS.

I can't stop playing certain beatmap until I SS'd it. D: (You can see my Recent Activity that once I got non-SS grade, I'll keep on playing until I SS'd it)
sCam

silmarilen wrote:

i spin small circles aswell, most pros do.
That's good to hear. After a good warmup I can spin 360 - 401 in small circles. Ninja spinners kill me though if I have bad aim, also if there's like 3 spinners in a row, I get tired out, and I get 100's on the spinners ;-;

I wouldn't say its my biggest weakness, but it's something I am really weak at and it pisses me off the most.
kriers
Spinning used to be a huge problem for me.

2010 spinners: 200-300
2011 spinners: 300-380
2012 spinners: 440-474

Morale of this story: Don't believe you're incapable, because you can't know that without trying really hard first.

It also helps developing a technique that actually works. Stick to something you believe in, but don't be too stubborn about changing the way you spin. Heck I even had to change from clockwise to counter-clockwise and learn everything about arm spinners from scratch before I barely could peak 400.
djjsixpack
New one I've been noticing is streams on hidden...ugh. I always end up trailing off somewhere and hitting a crapload of 50s or missing all together lol.
Royboyvdm
Shaking on streams/high ar
XK2238
Sometimes I get too nervous when I got spectators, and I end up random-missing on easy parts
G0r

XK2238 wrote:

Sometimes I get too nervous when I got spectators, and I end up random-missing on easy parts
I disabled the spectator list because of this. XD
silmarilen
the reason i miss when someone spectates me is because i want to see who is spectating :x
jianzii
AR10. Large jumps, I might go to maybe 3/4th area or something. STACKED NOTES DESTROY ME since I'm using a rubber membrane keyboard and my key presses don't feel defined, sometimes I don't feel like I've double tapped yet I hit double notes. Also I still get nervous as I'm finishing a song regardless of how old it is, or how much I've played it.
boat
silmarilen is my biggest weakness
Octane
Probably streams. any longer then 15 notes or so I start getting 100s' and 50s'.
XK2238

G0r wrote:

XK2238 wrote:

Lol true
but you wouldn't know if you're being stalked by some unknown random people :[
G0r

XK2238 wrote:

G0r wrote:

Lol true
I love being stalked by random people. >.>
XK2238

G0r wrote:

XK2238 wrote:

Lol true
I love being stalked by random people. >.>
Oh you

+ new weakness: Accuracy
LoGo
JUMPS
especially romb-square-romb-square-ASFDKFASFDAPL

UPDATE: I CANT HOLD THAT SHITPEN IN MY HAND
Winshley
Hypertense on streams above 160BPM (yes, I suck at those :()

And also this:

silmarilen wrote:

the reason i miss when someone spectates me is because i want to see who is spectating :x
(I wanted to see the list of spectators because I've been getting random spectators lately. They often come and go pretty fast... :?)
Meru
I can't focus streams while moving my mouse (or can't focus moving mouse while streams)..... inb4 I can't stream something like this
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/412659
VioletMaid
SPEED
show more