2. flashlight;
3. pixeljumps;
4. small fruits;
5. very low speed.
HaruchinFanatic
streams & spinners
i hate spinning :cry:
Kanye West
Spaced streams that you can't singletap.
Streams that are too fast to singletap but too slow to alternate
Streams above 230 (3-5 notes), 200 (7-9 notes), and 175 (deathstreams).
Blue Dragon jumps
Fast but short jumps (think Masterpiece)
Back and forth jumps
Jumpstreams
Hold sliders
Note placement that puts my hand at an awkward angle
AR10 with no mods (oddly enough I can play AR10 with hidden)
Hard Rock
Really small circles
VasilijeM

HaruchinFanatic wrote:

i hate spinning :cry:
This.
G0r
It's so strange that so many people name spinners as a difficulty for them when I am sure that they are the simplest part of the game. All that they require is moving your hand or fingers in a circle. Compared to all the other much more precise movements required by this game, how can spinners be even a minor annoyance? I would imagine that if you are unable to pass a spinner, then you are unable to pass anything. Is it maybe that people find it difficult to attain a certain score on spinners? If that is the case, then by what means are these people measuring what score they should get? What suggests weak spinner play?
Winshley

G0r wrote:

It's so strange that so many people name spinners as a difficulty for them when I am sure that they are the simplest part of the game. All that they require is moving your hand or fingers in a circle. Compared to all the other much more precise movements required by this game, how can spinners be even a minor annoyance? I would imagine that if you are unable to pass a spinner, then you are unable to pass anything. Is it maybe that people find it difficult to attain a certain score on spinners? If that is the case, then by what means are these people measuring what score they should get? What suggests weak spinner play?
Probably because a lot of players can outspun them? :lol:
silmarilen
spinners are easy, but for a beginner they are the hardest to master of the things that are in an easy diff.
i remember not being able to make circles
G0r
I remember spinning slowly when I was learning, and feeling I wanted better scores on spinners, but I don't believe I've ever failed a spinner unintentionally. I didn't realize most beginners had that problem.
sCam
yeah, i been playing for 9 months and spinners are still my biggest difficulty. they say cuz i spin in small circles, but i dunno how to spin in big circles, too hard, my arm can't do it.. i guess its cause i am weak.
silmarilen
i spin small circles aswell, most pros do.
G0r
Yeah, small circles are considered better.
Starz0r
Jumps, Streams, and this:

Winshley wrote:

New weakness: my desire to SS.

I can't stop playing certain beatmap until I SS'd it. D: (You can see my Recent Activity that once I got non-SS grade, I'll keep on playing until I SS'd it)
sCam

silmarilen wrote:

i spin small circles aswell, most pros do.
That's good to hear. After a good warmup I can spin 360 - 401 in small circles. Ninja spinners kill me though if I have bad aim, also if there's like 3 spinners in a row, I get tired out, and I get 100's on the spinners ;-;

I wouldn't say its my biggest weakness, but it's something I am really weak at and it pisses me off the most.
kriers
Spinning used to be a huge problem for me.

2010 spinners: 200-300
2011 spinners: 300-380
2012 spinners: 440-474

Morale of this story: Don't believe you're incapable, because you can't know that without trying really hard first.

It also helps developing a technique that actually works. Stick to something you believe in, but don't be too stubborn about changing the way you spin. Heck I even had to change from clockwise to counter-clockwise and learn everything about arm spinners from scratch before I barely could peak 400.
djjsixpack
New one I've been noticing is streams on hidden...ugh. I always end up trailing off somewhere and hitting a crapload of 50s or missing all together lol.
Royboyvdm
Shaking on streams/high ar
XK2238
Sometimes I get too nervous when I got spectators, and I end up random-missing on easy parts
G0r

XK2238 wrote:

Sometimes I get too nervous when I got spectators, and I end up random-missing on easy parts
I disabled the spectator list because of this. XD
silmarilen
the reason i miss when someone spectates me is because i want to see who is spectating :x
jianzii
AR10. Large jumps, I might go to maybe 3/4th area or something. STACKED NOTES DESTROY ME since I'm using a rubber membrane keyboard and my key presses don't feel defined, sometimes I don't feel like I've double tapped yet I hit double notes. Also I still get nervous as I'm finishing a song regardless of how old it is, or how much I've played it.
boat
silmarilen is my biggest weakness
Octane
Probably streams. any longer then 15 notes or so I start getting 100s' and 50s'.
XK2238

G0r wrote:

XK2238 wrote:

Lol true
but you wouldn't know if you're being stalked by some unknown random people :[
G0r

XK2238 wrote:

G0r wrote:

Lol true
I love being stalked by random people. >.>
XK2238

G0r wrote:

XK2238 wrote:

Lol true
I love being stalked by random people. >.>
Oh you

+ new weakness: Accuracy
LoGo
JUMPS
especially romb-square-romb-square-ASFDKFASFDAPL

UPDATE: I CANT HOLD THAT SHITPEN IN MY HAND
Winshley
Hypertense on streams above 160BPM (yes, I suck at those :()

And also this:

silmarilen wrote:

the reason i miss when someone spectates me is because i want to see who is spectating :x
(I wanted to see the list of spectators because I've been getting random spectators lately. They often come and go pretty fast... :?)
Meru
I can't focus streams while moving my mouse (or can't focus moving mouse while streams)..... inb4 I can't stream something like this
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/412659
Mythras
SPEED
BeatofIke
Jumps, small circle size, slow streams, 3-streams, fast gallops, death streams, tricky cicle-slider streams, etc.....

P.S: Speed generally takes longer to master than accuracy.
CoreFantasy
BPM above 190 ++

and small circle.

can you try Megpoid Gumi - Rubik's Cube in Cube mode?
Fai-Chii
BPM 200+ and Dizzing with Flash Story Board :(
SC_coolguy44
Like GladiOoL said, I don't like maps that are basically impossible to read (even though that's all I know how to create).
Jordan

Matoryoshika wrote:

I can't focus streams while moving my mouse (or can't focus moving mouse while streams)..... inb4 I can't stream something like this
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/412659
this is a common problem i think lol
Winshley
My hands would go awkward and inconsistent when it comes to circular notes. It's weird because I can do stuffs like zig-zags instead. :?

Also, I spin based on intensity of the map (often, it's the speed of the song), so I would suck at spinning if it's not intense enough. :cry:
Tom69_old
Tornado squares. Normal squares and diamonds are fine... but tornados... AAAAAAH
silmarilen
tornadoes are actually the easiest kind of squares for me :O
Aqo

Tom94 wrote:

Tornado squares. Normal squares and diamonds are fine... but tornados... AAAAAAH
omg so much this

especially with mouse
with tablet it's kinda ok? but tornado squares make the mouse slowly but steadily slip off the mousepad as you do them >_<
boat
What's your biggest weakness in osu!?
aqo who disconnects 5000000 times over the span of four seconds having his ugly fucking name popping up in the corner constantly
Aqo

boat wrote:

What's your biggest weakness in osu!?
aqo who disconnects 5000000 times over the span of four seconds having his ugly fucking name popping up in the corner constantly
that's why nobody wants to be my friend :()
show more