forum

Sort BeatMaps that was Succesfully Finished and Favorite Ico

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
MDuh
Hello, this will be first post in the forums :P

I would like to suggest to add a new Filter for the beatmaps that a Player has successfully finished..
Last Played Filter is not sufficient enough for this cause I still can't finish some 5 star songs :cry:

I have 1.3k beatmaps and its hard to sort beatmaps that I have finished.. (yes, I'm a beatmap packs whore :P )

theowest edit: Duplicate: t/69659

Now for the second is, Add an icon beside the beatmap that you placed to either to FavoriteA or Favorite B
maybe a Red Heart star pertaining that the song has been added to FavoriteA
and a Blue Heart star pertaining that the song has been added to FavoriteB
[I know this the 2nd one is kinda not useful :roll: ]

Duplicate: t/23188?hilit=+song+select
blissfulyoshi
For the first request, what do you mean by finished? Do you mean being able to complete a map. In that case, there is always sort by rank where you can see all the maps that you did not complete (and there are very feature request floating around asking for sort by rank to group maps by various settings).

As for your second request, I really don't see much use for it at all since you already have a favorites folder already. There is no need for another symbol to denote your favorites imo.
deadbeat

MDuh wrote:

I have 1.3k beatmaps and its hard to sort beatmaps that I have finished.. (yes, I'm a beatmap packs whore :P )
uhh...thats not that many..most people have over 5k

blissfulyoshi wrote:

As for your second request, I really don't see much use for it at all since you already have a favorites folder already. There is no need for another symbol to denote your favorites imo.
^ this. the icons aren't really needed at all..just a waste of space
Topic Starter
MDuh

blissfulyoshi wrote:

For the first request, what do you mean by finished? Do you mean being able to complete a map. In that case, there is always sort by rank where you can see all the maps that you did not complete (and there are very feature request floating around asking for sort by rank to group maps by various settings).

you mean sort by last played + using sort by rank?
it DO show maps that I haven't completed yet, but what I'm saying is, ONLY show beatmaps that I have successfully finished
Wishy
A filter where a whole set would get filtered when the highest (star) difficulty is cleared would be cool, like to get to see only maps you've not cleared on the highest diff possible to farm ranked score or whatever. Of course there should be a filter to see only maps with a highest diff cleared, and the opposite.
blissfulyoshi
Mduh, I am not sure if I understand you or not. If you want to see things you did complete, sort by rank also works because any song with a rank is a song you completed. Also, I went searching this morning trying to find duplicate request. Icons for favorites: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23188&p=304285&hilit=+sort#p304285 and filtering unpassed songs viewtopic.php?f=30&t=25502&p=338097&hilit=+sort#p338097.

On another note, I do like Wishy's idea. I am wondering if it is a duplicate or not, but I didn't find anything in my search so far.
Topic Starter
MDuh

blissfulyoshi wrote:

<snip>
Icons for favorites: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23188&p=304285&hilit=+sort#p304285
I rly wish that feature will be added, although kinda useless

blissfulyoshi wrote:

filtering unpassed songs viewtopic.php?f=30&t=25502&p=338097&hilit=+sort#p338097.

On another note, I do like Wishy's idea. I am wondering if it is a duplicate or not, but I didn't find anything in my search so far.
hmm, gonna recheck it later, maybe I was too groggy that time when I clicked sort by rank when I did it..

anyways I'd like to ask a question..

how can I reverse the arrangement?
example, I sorted by rank, and I want to arrange it reversely, how can I do that?
blissfulyoshi
As far as I know, you can't arrange it in reverse, but why can't you just move the scroll bar to the bottom and scroll/page up to move up the page?
Topic Starter
MDuh

blissfulyoshi wrote:

As far as I know, you can't arrange it in reverse, but why can't you just move the scroll bar to the bottom and scroll/page up to move up the page?
owwwww, thanks, I don't know you can use Pagedown/Page up D:

cause I'm always using my mouse wheel button to scroll..

so I guess my first request has been resolved,