forum

Show Played only" song filter

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +14
Topic Starter
YodaSnipe
Edit2 [just to make things clearer]: Add Filter Played (viewing only played/passed maps)

I found similar topics but nothing quite exactly how this works so sorry if someone finds this topic a duplicate.

Edit: This would also be helpful if you wanted to F2 (random map) only maps you've previously passed.

Edit [Apparently still unclear]: Sort by Rank is NOT the same as Filter Played maps.

For example: Sort by rank still shows UNPLAYED maps. However, if you were to use sort by rank with this new feature Filter Played maps, it wouldn't.
Ijah_old
Sort by rank already exists in the sorting dropdowns D:
Topic Starter
YodaSnipe
Sort by rank is not what I want. Try re-reading my post
ampzz
In other words; you're after the implementation of a search query that:
  1. Filters out all unplayed (no online rank achieved) difficulties for beat maps.
  2. Displays only the difficulties which you have achieved/ attained an online ranked score on
  3. Organises these further by categorising them into their letter rankings of: D, C, B, A, S, SS
  4. Updates as you accomplish newer online ranked score than previous run.
If this is right, then +support.

It would make it a lot easier for people who improve to go back and correct a few horrible accuracy percentage runs (like my countless easy/ normal ranks from friends playing on mm PC).
Topic Starter
YodaSnipe

ampzz wrote:

In other words; you're after the implementation of a search query that:
  1. Filters out all unplayed (no online rank achieved) difficulties for beat maps.
  2. Displays only the difficulties which you have achieved/ attained an online ranked score on
  3. Organises these further by categorising them into their letter rankings of: D, C, B, A, S, SS
  4. Updates as you accomplish newer online ranked score than previous run.
If this is right, then +support.

It would make it a lot easier for people who improve to go back and correct a few horrible accuracy percentage runs (like my countless easy/ normal ranks from friends playing on mm PC).
those
+star (we've been out of stars since forever)
socialbreakfast
support~
Tony
+ support!
Satonaka
support + 1
Sakura
Hmm... not sure if it is possible since it requires an online check to see which maps you have achieved a ranking score on, unless you want to filter by played regardless of the map being ranked or not.
Tom69_old
I would suggest also adding the inverse feature, showing only maps you didn't pass so far. ;)
Sakura
Both of those are availaible on the site for supporters only, so if they get implemented i'd assume it'd be for supporters only too (i think?)
Topic Starter
YodaSnipe

Sakura Hana wrote:

Hmm... not sure if it is possible since it requires an online check to see which maps you have achieved a ranking score on, unless you want to filter by played regardless of the map being ranked or not.
As much as it'd be nice to have ranked only, it'd be acceptable to have played regardless of the map being ranked or not.

Thank-you for offering constructive criticism.

Edit:

Tom94 wrote:

I would suggest also adding the inverse feature, showing only maps you didn't pass so far. ;)
You can already filter unplayed maps. My suggestion is simply the inverse of what's existing ^^
she_old
Some people might want to find songs they've played before but don't remember the name of, and there's already a "Show Unplayed only" filter at the Other Options.

Also it seems that the "Last Played" thingie at the top doesn't save the plays I did long ago, so it'll be handy for others that also seem to have the same problem.

ReVeNg3r
Yeah,that "last played" show me only maps i've played 24 and less hours ago, then it goes no clue where..so either fix it a bit or add this new feature.If it gets more attention i'll star ;)
TakuMii
bumpity bump
I don't have any stars, but this would be awesome. It'd be a very helpful feature (and it'd be even more helpful it displayed songs instead of just single beatmaps, so if you played a song, it'd be easier to get to the difficulties you haven't played). I've downloaded every ranked map, and although it's great for finding new songs, it's kinda inconvenient to look for songs I want to play when 90% of them are songs I've never heard before.
pielak213
­
TheVileOne
Merged with an older topic that has more stars.