Kaifin wrote:any conscious player will tell you that the sliders in the opening are fine, the target audience of this map is obviously higher than the star rating (as stated in the first reply) so don't let the SR influence your opinion on whether or not things are okay in the map by saying this, then you alone are saying that these kind of patterns doesn't fit the spread of the mapset, you can get more opinions from QATs to backup your point if you want, I already have opinions from some nominators and QATs who disagree with this, you are overlaping the slider body of each slider and the only we can see when playing is a tiny portion of the tail of the next one, it's that a circle?
00:08:170 (1,2,3,4) - this ones are fine, since they aren't stacked directly on each other, but 00:01:921 (1,2,3,4) - are not, I'm judging by the spread of the map and the readability of it, not by the sr.
what is your suggestion for a fixed rhythm that follows the vocals? the vocal clearly does not begin on the white tick if you listen on 25% so either the timing is off (which i doubt it is) or it's snapped to the 1/8th tick. i can't abandon following the vocals because i'm following them the whole kiai, and i think that snapping it to the blue tick isn't even additive mapping or an overmap or ignoring the rhythm of the song, it's expressing the song in an easier to play and understand way I'll make a detailed points
as for the diff name, that's not a big deal to change lol it's just a pun i said that i would capitalize the I in Insane, i'm not trying to be _edgy_ i just wanted to make a play on words zzz I'm not moving the map forward with that kind of diff name, for the reasons I explained before and the opinions I got from QATs and nominators
- Under your logic of mapping the breath instead of the actual word, this 00:39:416 (2) - shouldn't start at the white tick neither lol, anyways my suggestions:
- 00:39:709 (3) - as you state before the vocal isn't starting at the bluetick, but after it in 1/8, your excuse is simplification, but the white tick also work as a simplification and tbh the bluetick is empty, while the white tick has a strong sound on it, also if you listen the song at 100% the vocal makes a lot more sense in the white tick than in the empty blue one.
- 00:40:002 (1) - why the NC, there are no SV changes and isn't neither a stanza. This happens a lot, I understand the ones at the SV changes, but the ones withot SV are not necessary, also they are inconsistent 01:42:495 (4) - vs 00:40:002 (1) -
- 00:40:783 (1,2) - skipping the white ticks which have a strong sounds to extend the slider at the blue tick isn't a smart idea, I get you want to follow the vocal sound, but playing these sliders over strong sounds is super weird, mostly when nightcore songs are based on these kind of sounds.
- 00:41:565 (1) - why are some vocals mapped with a 1/4 slider while others don't 00:42:346 (4) - the hold in the vocal is basically the same
- 00:45:470 (1) - a 1/2 slider and a circle would fit the vocals better, since you are mapping each vocal as an active beat.
- 00:52:208 (2) - exactly the same as 00:39:709 (3) -
- 00:56:407 (1,2,3) - the vocals actually ends before the blueticks, makes more sense to snap the slider tails to the strong sounds at the white ticks than extend them to the non importants blue ticks, oh btw you are following vocals no? 00:57:188 (3) - why the slider is ignoring the vocal at the white tick?
- 00:57:969 (1) - I think a 1/2 slider and a circle would work better, since the vocals are click'ables no?
- 01:18:865 (1) - 01:22:380 (1) - etc, if you are following vocals why isn't the vocal click'able? I like the current' rhythm, just your following vocals excuse gets inconsistent, I mean you're mapping at nothing before with the vocal excuse, but here you're ignoring the vocals.
- 01:42:202 (3) - exactly the same as 00:39:709 (3) -,
- 01:54:701 (2) - same as above
- more inconsistent NCs 01:43:276 (1,1) - vs 00:40:783 (1,2) -
- 00:42:932 (1,2) - vs 01:45:424 (2,3) -
- 01:47:572 (1) - 00:45:080 (4) -
- 01:54:993 (3) - 00:52:501 (1) -
- 00:53:087 (1) - 01:55:579 (2) -
- 00:55:430 (1) - 01:57:923 (2) -
- 00:57:578 (4) - 02:00:070 (1) -
- 00:58:555 (1) - 02:01:047 (2) -
- 01:59:680 (3) - why are you ignoring the vocal at the white tick?