forum

[Album] Nightwish - Dark Passion Play

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurai

Hello~
narakucrimson has asked me to start this project, I think it's a nice idea, so here is the project o/

Before claiming something, you must have 1 ranked map at least, I won't see any map going to graveyard D:

1. The Poet And The Pendulum [13:54] (Listen)
2. Bye Bye Beautiful [04:12] (Listen)
3. Amaranth [03:54] (Listen) ~ Mapped by KuraiPettan ~ Ranked! - Link
4. Cadence Of Her Last Breath [04:17] (Listen)
5. Master Passion Greed [06:05] (Listen)
6. Eva [04:29] (Listen)
7. Sahara [05:44] (Listen)
8. Whoever Brings The Night [04:18] (Listen) ~ Claimed by Bittersweet ~
9. For The Heart I Once Had [03:58] (Listen)
10. The Islander [05:10] (Listen) ~ Mapped by narakucrimson ~ Ranked!- Link
11. Last Of The Wilds [05:41] (Listen)
12. 7 Days To The Wolves [07:03] (Listen)
13. Meadows Of Heaven [07:10] (Listen) ~ Claimed by Odaril ~
14. The Escapist [04:53] (Listen) ~ Mapped by Dragvon ~ Ranked! - Link

Let's go ~
narakucrimson
Awesome~

Nightwish <3
Shiro
Jvais ptet tenter de mapper Meadows of Heaven.
narakucrimson
Won't map Bye Bye Beautiful for now, but I'm trying my luck with The Islander. I'll send you a PM with an idea of how it looks.
narakucrimson
Yeah I'm claiming that definitely n.n
Topic Starter
Kurai
Updated~
Bittersweet
OMG perfect <3333

edit: The poet has 13mins+, kurai D:
ShaggoN
Hchan so happy x3
narakucrimson
Well, the mp3 of "The Poet and the Pendulum" could be separated and mapped in shorter parts, plus it would be a great collab project :P
Bittersweet
Song itself is officially divided in 5 parts (White Lands of Empathica; Home; The Pacific; Dark Passion Play; Mother & Father) but i dunno if it would work separetely xD (as far as i remember) "Dark Passion Play" would be good, but im not sure about White Lands of Emphatica o.o

Edit: also i forgot to say. Escapist is a bonus track =x *runs*
Dragvon
If you're breaking/collabing poet i could help with something xD!
Just call me ;3!
And gogo let's complete this o/
narakucrimson

Bittersweet wrote:

Song itself is officially divided in 5 parts (White Lands of Empathica; Home; The Pacific; Dark Passion Play; Mother & Father) but i dunno if it would work separetely xD (as far as i remember) "Dark Passion Play" would be good, but im not sure about White Lands of Emphatica o.o
Yeah, I was well aware of this, and that's why I came up with the idea xD

Also, "White Lands of Emphatica" could be a little hard to map alone, so maybe it could be combined with "Home".
And oh well, The Pacific could be annoying too D:
narakucrimson
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50214

ok just wanted to show that I haven't forgotten about The Islander :P
Topic Starter
Kurai

Bittersweet wrote:

The poet has 13mins+, kurai D:
I Failed xD
+Link to narakucrimsom's map.
narakucrimson

KuraiPettan wrote:

+Link to narakucrimsom's map.
I'm narakucrimson ;________________________________________; btw I'll start focusing on finishing my last difficulty so it will be ready for modding
Luvdic
How come I never seen this? ;_;

Anyways... I can't claim any song to map (already have too many maps in pending and don't want to add another), but I'm very willing to do a guest difficulty! So if you guys need one (easy, normal, hard, insane, anything), just pm me :T
Armin

ErufenRito wrote:

How come I never seen this? ;_;

Anyways... I can't claim any song to map (already have too many maps in pending and don't want to add another), but I'm very willing to do a guest difficulty! So if you guys need one (easy, normal, hard, insane, anything), just pm me :T
^^^^^^^^

Same thing, I can make some easy/normal/everything for you :3
Beezqp
Hi! I have beatmapped The Poet and the Pendulum - http://osu.ppy.sh/s/31655 I'd be very grateful for comments!

Just for the record: I did not map the entire 14 minute long song - I only used the first part, but I think it's the best choice in use for osu as the whole song is very irregular...

If you like it then it could be included in your project...
Mercurial

narakucrimson wrote:

Well, the mp3 of "The Poet and the Pendulum" could be separated and mapped in shorter parts, plus it would be a great collab project :P
Collab for Aproval.
narakucrimson
Come on people, let's get this project done!

And it could be a Collab for Approval, but actually, that could get boring to play at some point due to the length. I still think it's better to split the song in 3 different mapsets.
Sol-Surviv-ar
Just stumbled across this .... and omg someone plz do last of the wilds XD
Luvdic

Sol-Surviv-ar wrote:

Just stumbled across this .... and omg someone plz do last of the wilds XD
Omg I always wanted to claim it, but but but but but but but but but but, I have too many maps on pending, I rank my maps so damm slow :<

Anyways, I'll try to finish at least 1 diff before claiming it officially, alright?
Armin
I can't believe that I thought the same thing some days ago.
I'M CLAIMING LAST OF THE WILDS (if it is still free).
Maybe someone don't mind to do a sexy collab. :>
Topic Starter
Kurai
[Album] Nightwish - Dark Passion Play has just been revived from an eternal slumber by Kuraipettan.

Well, this project has fallen in the nether because most of the songs are long, sooo, Let's do some collabs \:D/
Bittersweet
Hell yeah *-*
Shiro
I keep my claim on meadows of Heaven.

It shall be my first approval map as 20th map.

You should upload the whole album somewhere.
Bittersweet
Official Artwork of Last Of Wilds, 800x600:

Edit:
Sahara:
Mercurial

KuraiPettan wrote:

Let's do some collabs \:D/
I want.

Shaggaranth ♥

I'd love to map Ghost Love Score, but infortunately, that song isn't on Dark Pasion Play ;_;
Bittersweet
Map 7 days, it has more or less same length as GLS =D
Shasta14Mcnasty
Is anyone still here? I'm pretty new to osu! like a couples weeks or so, but I love this album and would definitely be interested in this. Another revive attempt? >.<
neonat
Dunno if this is dead, but I'm kinda working on a song here right now I guess. Made rough drafts for 2 difficulties so far.