forum

[Website] Ranking by most PP earned

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stray Lamb2
The other day I explained the game to a friend and he asked me "What is the most PP a player has achieved?" and I realized that there is no search for this! (at least I haven't found it yet)

Now, I know, many of you will say that this game is not only about getting PP, but to have fun. That aside, osu! has a ranking system based on PP, so it is only safe to asume that many will think/ have thought of what is the highest PP around.

Having all the stats in the database already, the application of such board would be an afternoon at max. What I would like to know is, are you keen on the idea?
7ambda
Topic Starter
Stray Lamb2
The thing is that reddits get old. A board gets updated automatically. It is not that much of a trouble to make one I believe.
Topic Starter
Stray Lamb2
(Ty for pointing that out though... 727 it is... :D)
JBHyperion
https://ameobea.me/osutrack/bestplays/ - for a list of the top 100 plays in each game mode sorted by pp earned
Topic Starter
Stray Lamb2
I saw that site... does it make sense to you that the current osu! best play is worth 1447pp by a man whose acc cannot be found on the website? :/
JBHyperion

Stray Lamb2 wrote:

I saw that site... does it make sense to you that the current osu! best play is worth 1447pp by a man whose acc cannot be found on the website? :/
It's clearly a hacked score + banned player and the page hasn't been updated yet.. so yes, it makes sense xD
Topic Starter
Stray Lamb2
well, i guessed so too, but why have an external site do the job while the official can also have a board like that? Maybe the guy that made the site would be ok to "donate" his code here, in order to enrich it. Anyway, I see that there should be no fuss about it, this is just a suggestion I made :D