forum

Floxytek - Opera

posted
Total Posts
show more
EnPassant
Sup

General

1. The SB should have a rapid flash warning... It's not extremely serious like in some other cases, but I'd require this just to be safe, so please add a warning at the beginning of each diff. xP

2. Your hard is.. well. Not hard. IMO that's the hardest "hard" I've ever seen. If you were to increase hp drain 2 tick, and OD just one, that'd be a very respectable, harder than average INSANE. I'd ask you to tone it down, but your stupid circle size fixes it.

2. Your insane is... wtf? No, wait.. check the HP drain and OD... Nope. That's an "Extra" if I've ever seen one. It's not the fact that the shapes are that evil, but the repeat rate of these notes (many of them) are WELL past the rate of insane IMO.

I would honestly suggest.. Well, I don't really know. This map is hell to difficulty rate.

Easy and normal, I can't hate on

HARD:
Jumps roughly 2.75x distance snap on the 1/8 interval of space? lolololol NO. That's FAR past insane criterion. I'd normally hand you (or other mappers) the huge circle size as fair trade, but not as often as you use this jump interval. I'll ask (very firmly) to drop this to a reasonable distance, hopefully not larger than 2.25 and in honesty? 2.0 distance. Jumps are fine in hard but not constant and drastic as they are here.

Still an opinion but one I'll stick with.

Insane:

Great as an "Extra" Difficulty map. xP

Your maps have no serious flaws, nothing I can nag at except for you make hard maps look like child's play and insane maps look like hard maps.

I'll star this (grudgingly)

:D
EnPassant

EnPassant wrote:

Jumps roughly 2.75x distance snap on the 1/8 interval of space?
Forgot my secondary rage point:

ON A 190.00 BPM SONG???

Alright, all's well :D
Card N'FoRcE
Ok let's move on and finish this modding:

- Hard:
  1. .Opinions: (Just some thoughts, I'd personally like if you follow them)
    I kinda have to agree with EnPassant about this diff being more than a Hard, but songs with a really high BPM tend to be more difficult just because they're faster, there's nothing much to do about it. As long as the difficulty spread is fine between the difficulties I don't see the problem.
  2. .Suggestions: (Fixing this should make gameplay/aesthetics a bit better)
    01:03:926 (7) - i think i get what you're trying to do here, but honestly this speed up just leaves the player "o_O" because there's nothing that calls for a speedup there.
  3. .Errors/Mistakes: (Bad gameplay issues or badly applied changes)
    02:00:689 (4) - didn't notice this one last time, it is the same mistake as 01:20:505 (6) from the previous mod post: move 02:00:689 (4) 1/4 later, then add a beat at 02:00:689
- Insane:
  1. .Opinions: (Just some thoughts, I'd personally like if you follow them)
    Overall Difficulty +1?
  2. .Suggestions: (Fixing this should make gameplay/aesthetics a bit better)
    This pattern feels weird while playing because 7 and 8 are in a new stanza, yet they're still in the old combo. Here's a suggestion:
    SPOILER

(^ delete 4 and 8, then move those three beats a bit and fix them in the timeline accordingly)

(^ stack those as 1+2 and 3+4)
    01:56:979 (8) - this felt weird while playing
    02:00:137 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17) - move them all one square to the right to center the pattern :P
Topic Starter
-Lennox-
Well it should be ok now. Thx
Snowy Dream
[Normal]
00:55:400 (3) - delete
00:54:926 (2) - move to 00:55:084
00:55:715 (3) - add a note.

[Hard]
01:57:136 (6) - consider adding a note?

[Insane]
00:44:821 (5/6,7,8) - spacing. (1.40x)
01:00:452 (8) - 5 gird down.
02:00:768 (9) - newcombo.
--------------------------------
Nice
Star~☆
Topic Starter
-Lennox-

Snowy Dream wrote:

[Normal]
00:55:400 (3) - delete
00:54:926 (2) - move to 00:55:084
00:55:715 (3) - add a note.
~Done

[Hard]
01:57:136 (6) - consider adding a note?
~No

[Insane]
00:44:821 (5/6,7,8) - spacing. (1.40x) ~Should be ok now
01:00:452 (8) - 5 gird down. ~Don't see why
02:00:768 (9) - newcombo. ~ok
--------------------------------
Nice
Star~☆

~Thx!
Card N'FoRcE
Ding.
Anto
Yeah :'D
Topic Starter
-Lennox-
Thx CNF !
Larto
yeah fine
Topic Starter
-Lennox-
<3
-kevincela-
Gratz for first map ranked! :D
Firo Prochainezo
The SB is. :cry: But nice map and congratulations!
GamerX4life
Glückwunsch zur Ranked Map! :)
OnosakiHito
HERZLICHEN GLÜCKWUNSCH noch mal~ <3
Freue mich schon auf das nächste Projekt!
Topic Starter
-Lennox-
thx guy's
Tenshi-nyan
>w<

Gratz!
MoonShade
Der verdiente Rank für eine geile Beatmap, Glückwunsch :3
Wishy
Very good map.
Hanyuu
Grats zu ranked Map :)