forum

Mentor?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Little Zhang
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking, but as I have been getting into graphic art, I have found it challenging to find try and find quality tutorials and whatnot on the internet, and additionally I think it would be good to have someone to regularly judge my work and provide tips... So if anyone is interested please PM me c:

I didn't bother scaling the images down or anything,, So warning for large images xp
Wall-ed
it seems not good because you're forget to censor it nipple D:
Topic Starter
Little Zhang

Wall-ed wrote:

Well, I didn't intend on censoring for the people that I made them for, and didn't really feel like censoring just for the forum post x'D I'm making new ones anyways so, maybe in like, 10 min I will get rid of the NSFW ones c:
Topic Starter
Little Zhang
Updated my samples~
Flanster

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

Wall-ed wrote:

Well, I didn't intend on censoring for the people that I made them for, and didn't really feel like censoring just for the forum post x'D I'm making new ones anyways so, maybe in like, 10 min I will get rid of the NSFW ones c:
Careful with what images you work/take requests with, first one was questionable.
Topic Starter
Little Zhang

Flanster wrote:

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

Wall-ed wrote:

Careful with what images you work/take requests with, first one was questionable.

Yeaaahhh I changed them xD removed the NSFW pics and replaced with regular ones :p
Topic Starter
Little Zhang
Fina offered mentoring, thread closed.
Flanster

[-Satoshi-] wrote:

Fina offered mentoring, thread closed.
Alrighty then.