forum

Restore italian board to Language Specific section [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Lunah_old
We noticed that you made Italian Board sub-forum of Other Languages

We all would like ask for make the italian board like before (A forum and not a sub-forum)

We are growing a lot in this period, and the Forum is a big help ..
There are a lot of players that don't know #italian or italian board, if you "hide" it, will be harder have new users to join our community
We actually are most active community forum in Language Specific subforums (replies 10,113) (and we even have more topics than Russian)
We all worked hard for our board-forum, adding a lot of Tutorials, Guides, Helping Topics, etc.. (But this is secondary)

Italian Board always were a Head forum (thanks to Olinad's help) ... We don't understand why it got changed

Thank you for caring .. we really hope that our forum will back (:
Mok
Please, give it. I'm supporting :)
Takuya
Well lol I don't see why we should come after russians and korean-chineses.
Not like I wish to make this a countries fight but I support. xD
giO-
i support this request :D
We always been a Head Forum
Celycchan
I Agree with Lunah, and support him and all the italian community. :)
Return to a Head Forum would be a good help for us.
Leader

Celycchan wrote:

I Agree with Lunah, and support him and all the italian community. :)
Return to a Head Forum would be a good help for us.
^
xMinorinnx89
I also support the Lunah's proposed...^^
HakuNoKaemi
Supporting Lunah :D
Infinity_old
W lunah

xMinorinnx89 wrote:

I also support the Lunah's proposed...^^
Gabi
Does it matter?

The forum looks less cluttered if there are less forums, besides there is nothing wrong with a sub-forum.
Kitsunemimi

Gabi wrote:

Does it matter?

The forum looks less cluttered if there are less forums, besides there is nothing wrong with a sub-forum.
The Italian forums aren't cluttering the board index. It's there because it serves a useful purpose which is to provide the Italian speaking portion of our osu! community with a place to communicate, and by the looks of it, it's pretty popular.
Card N'FoRcE
I asked and i was explained why this happened and I explained it in the italian thread.

I guess at the moment we'll have to stay in the subforum, more details here.

If italians have more questions, they can ask me there.

(And don't think I'm not sad about this ;~;)
Topic Starter
Lunah_old
I don't agree but i can't say anything :o

so, deny this :(
Natteke
It still takes only 1 click to get to the Italian forum. Problems, officer?
Topic Starter
Lunah_old

Natteke wrote:

SPOILER
Your post is so useles. D:

Btw, I hope that you will add this request "http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44109" so we can fix the problem "people that don't know forum and #italian"
Natteke

Lunah wrote:

Natteke wrote:

SPOILER
Your post is so useles. D:

Btw, I hope that you will add this request "http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44109" so we can fix the problem "people that don't know forum and #italian"

Well I just don't see the difference between the two cases.

Also when I first entered osu!, I didn't know there's russin forum and channel. It took me 1 month to figure out that I can add new channels. It's usual for noobs to have no idea about other channels. It's everywhere. Not only in Italy.

Newbies will find italian forum and channel if they really need to.
Derekku
When the Italian forum gets more active (or any other forum for that matter), it will definitely be moved back to the main index. Sorry for any inconvenience.
peppy
This was my decision and I'm not sorry. Forums which get under 5 posts a day don't need a whole row on the main forum listing. It takes up a lot of space, only to display information that is useful to 0.05% of the user-base (or less in some cases).