General Vocaloid Discussion

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jarby

OzzyOzrock wrote:

What's with people saying that GUMI's voice is superior to the rest? They can all be good and they can all be annoying depending on how they're used.
GUMI's voice is a fair bit less shrill than, say, Miku and can sound more realistic and natural overall from what I've heard. A good example of this is the song Miracle-Gumiracle.
Powerdrone
KAITO

:3
Sleep Powder
Personally, Kaito isn't my favorite Vocaloid (or at least all the songs I've heard with him in it).
Unless you have a decent song to provide to say so.
Firo Prochainezo
Kaito is just there for the BL lovers.
Shiirn

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

When you consider that he originally had a vibe for being a cushion for Miku, this result is hilarious.
Galkan
Speaking of the most realistic-like voices, I'd choose Luka Megurine in some of her songs ("World Reflection" and "Suffocation", for example) I really like how she sounds out there.
Apex

Rantai wrote:

With the exception of Megpoid Gumi, I find most vocaloid's voices a tad annoying. >.<
Use your real voice and try it, you'll feel weird.
Apex
Lol, it'd be Kagene DAKU(影音ダク) if I tried(With a costume like Hank from Madness).
Topic Starter
ztrot
poor piko never talked of, rarely used
OzzyOzrock

Jarby wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

What's with people saying that GUMI's voice is superior to the rest? They can all be good and they can all be annoying depending on how they're used.
GUMI's voice is a fair bit less shrill than, say, Miku and can sound more realistic and natural overall from what I've heard. A good example of this is the song Miracle-Gumiracle.
I've heard people say that so much orz
taki-desu
I'm guilty of downloading covers of vocaloid songs since I rather not get use to how...it sometimes sound.
Haneii

Shiirn wrote:

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

When you consider that he originally had a vibe for being a cushion for Miku, this result is hilarious.

taki-desu wrote:

I'm guilty of downloading covers of vocaloid songs since I rather not get use to how...it sometimes sound.
Speaking of vocaloid covers, I found this one of Magnet hilarious XD (song starts at around 1:28)

Weez

Haneii wrote:

Speaking of vocaloid covers, I found this one of Magnet hilarious XD (song starts at around 1:28)

I remember that :D
eccentricite
Not such a big fan of Vocaloid, but some of the songs are actually pretty good.

Top 3 Vocaloids would probably be perhaps Kagamine Len, Kagamine Rin and Gumi in terms of sound. But if you add in other variables, perhaps I would have to stuff Gakupo in somewhere. [orz]

As for Top 3 producers, definitely Wowaka, Ryo and the last one I can't really decide, perhaps Iroha-P?
Ruisu-kun
I like vocaloid, specially Luka <3 I love her.
Martinawa Hatsuhi
Only one word in my head now:

MIKU <3

I love her. But the other vocaloid characters (Except KAITO) are cool too 8-)
Linco
BURN MIKU D:
I'm a Kaito fangirl <3 oh, and Gumi is nice, too. Although her voice sounds fail if you can't use Vocaloid right.. if you can, it's love.
That Vocaloid-producing company said that Vocaloid 3 is really more realistic and stuff like that, so let's wait.
Firo Prochainezo
Miku is mainstream. Some love for the English VOCALOIDs.
Wassaaaa
I love Lily voice, and my other favorites are Luka, Gumi and Rin.
eveless
Luka , Luka , Luka
show more