forum

Heya.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Manabeast
Ouendan + Stepmania? When I first heard it, I couldn't believe that such awesome could exist. But it does, and I am happy.

I enjoyed the Ouendans immensely, and I'm proficient at them, but far from anything to brag about (9999999 on SSAY, done with a mechanical pencil, yet no all 300 runs because I have shaky hands). Of course, the jump to a mouse is quite significant, and I don't have the cash to get a tablet, but eh. So it goes. Don't expect any huge, wicked cool scores from me, but I'd like to dream one day I'll be able to pass what others S rank. One day....

I'm also really excited about storyboarding. I'm not the greatest artist, but I love writing, especially wit. And I have artist friends. And the Ouedan art is usually all of two or three different frames of animation per section per rank of combo. Here's hoping I can get the hang of the mouse, and actually pass what I will make (Well, if I can make stuff that would actually be, you know, fun).

I'm really excited about this program. Peppy is basically my hero right now.
peppy
*flies in with a cape with a P on the front*. Welcome :D. Its always nice to hear from the one person that introduces themselve out of 200 odd leechers that some in each day. Enjoy your stay and practice up with that mouse - it gets better over time!
Ivalset
Kansas Osu! players unite!

You and I must team up to bring down the scourge that is eyup.