1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
posted




My third skin released on the forum, this time an anime related skin heavily inspired by Megumin by Shige and Cookiezi's skin by - and eLy. Hope you like it and at least give it a try ^-^
















































posted
Looks awesome~


and playable too, but approach circles seem to be too thick/bright
posted
Pretty good skin, but there's one thing that needs to be fixed: on the menu-back button her head got cut off a little bit, even tho it's normal on @2x version.
posted
Updated the hitcircles to be a bit less see through, should help with readability (i hope)
posted

_Kanekatsu wrote:

Pretty good skin, but there's one thing that needs to be fixed: on the menu-back button her head got cut off a little bit, even tho it's normal on @2x version.
Doesn't seem to be cut off for me? mind providing me with a screenshot?
posted

Beatstatic wrote:

_Kanekatsu wrote:

Pretty good skin, but there's one thing that needs to be fixed: on the menu-back button her head got cut off a little bit, even tho it's normal on @2x version.
Doesn't seem to be cut off for me? mind providing me with a screenshot?
Sure, here you go, glad to help
posted
I'll fix it soon and should be done by tomorrow, thanks for letting me know :)
posted
While I fixed the back button (will be up soon) I thought I'd post a offer whether to make a Rem/Ram version too, thoughts on this?

EDIT: Back button seems to fixed, redownload for the change :)
posted

Beatstatic wrote:

While I fixed the back button (will be up soon) I thought I'd post a offer whether to make a Rem/Ram version too, thoughts on this?

EDIT: Back button seems to fixed, redownload for the change :)
Yes, pls. Rem and Ram are my favorite characters in this anime :roll:
posted
Hey,

I love this skin already. Just as suggestion for Supporters, could you perhaps look out for a good menubackground.jpg?

Much appreciated.
posted
wow this skin is nice, Re:Zero as well :3 goob job
posted

Irate wrote:

Hey,

I love this skin already. Just as suggestion for Supporters, could you perhaps look out for a good menubackground.jpg?

Much appreciated.
Will try to look into one, either that or make one ;p also working on a Ram/Rem version
posted
A skin from my lovely Emilia-tan!!! :P:P
Thank you so much for this masterpiece! Definitely downloading it and making it my official theme skin on osu! 8-)
posted
Loving this skin! The colour of the hitcircles are really nice too ;)
posted
I found following images suitable for menu-background.jpg I think.

http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2368329
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2346117
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2341987
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2330346

(if the links aren't ok, please tell me and I'll re-host the images to imgur)

Also, do you think the yellow cursor is fitting for the hit circles? I would have chosen a different color, but of course that's up to you, I can change it on my end and let you know about it.
posted

Irate wrote:

I found following images suitable for menu-background.jpg I think.

http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2368329
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2346117
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2341987
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2330346

(if the links aren't ok, please tell me and I'll re-host the images to imgur)

Also, do you think the yellow cursor is fitting for the hit circles? I would have chosen a different color, but of course that's up to you, I can change it on my end and let you know about it.
I've added in a secondary clue cursor in the skin folder, you can always request some colours here and I'll see what I can do. As for the background, I was already working on something but thanks for the images anyway
posted
really good ski thanks!!
posted
Nice. This is a good really skin. I have no complaints :3
posted
As well as Re:Zero (and Emilia), it's a really good skin. :3

Irate wrote:

I found following images suitable for menu-background.jpg I think.
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2368329
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2346117
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2341987
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2330346
The first, second and last one would be covered by osu!logo. Liked the third one.
I think this: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2340540 with a little edit would be great too.
posted

inggod wrote:

As well as Re:Zero (and Emilia), it's a really good skin. :3

Irate wrote:

I found following images suitable for menu-background.jpg I think.
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2368329
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2346117
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2341987
http://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2330346
The first, second and last one would be covered by osu!logo. Liked the third one.
I think this: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2340540 with a little edit would be great too.
I've used that in the skin itself, i'd like to use a different one for the menu background, I'm going to edit one I haven't used to make it, only problem is I cannot see what the osu logo would cover since I have no supporter tag atm
show more
Please sign in to reply.