forum

Hi there!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flami
I know that a lot of these people in this forum that are introducing themselves are quite new to the game. But I'd like to say that I've been playing for two years so far and that I'm somewhat experienced when it comes to this game.

Anyways, I'm posting this since I thought it would be nice to make a few friends in osu! I only have about 5 friends that I have added so far, and only about two people have actually added me back. I looked back at this recently and realized that for two years of playing this game, I don't have very many friends that play osu! I've also learned that multi, especially with friends, is extremely fun. So, if you are reading this post, and want to become my friend, please add me and reply to this post so I can add you back.

Thanks! :)

P.S.
This is my first ever post to the osu! forums, so please no hate.
I'm also looking for a gift of osu supporter to change my name so people know that I'm not a brony (not that I don't like them, but you know what I mean).
Tae
Hey there, have fun :3
Topic Starter
Flami

Almaz wrote:

Hey there, have fun :3
Thanks, I appreciate it!
Frolski
Welcome to the forums.

Add me, if you're looking forward to play some multi.
Donger Deluxe
Hey, welcome to the forums! :)

I added you, you should join us sometime as we tend to have a great time :3
Nelly

Add me if you want
worst fl player
welcome :D
Topic Starter
Flami
Thanks for all the responses. I'm really looking forward to becoming your friends!
Annadine
Ah, welcome to the forums!
Yea multiplayer match is a great way of making new friends! xD (That is, if you talk of course).
Welcome to the forums and enjoy ossh~ added
Bara-
Hey!
I've added you as a friend, feel free to add me back!