Bands/artists you can't bring yourself to appreciate

posted
Total Posts
50
show more
Navizel
twenty one pilots is fucking trash

I regret trying to listen to them. blurryface is cringe
Topic Starter
Madvillain

Navizel wrote:

twenty one pilots is fucking trash

I regret trying to listen to them
Their first album was good, imo.

Vessel had some great songs but overall, it was overproduced and it lacked bass.

Blurryface was just them selling out.. Mad props to the songs Tear In My Heart and Goner though.
idc
the beatles lmfao i've been exposed
Topic Starter
Madvillain

xoxo wrote:

the beatles lmfao i've been exposed
can you write a paragraph about why
Navizel
>the fact that
Foxtrot

Navizel wrote:

twenty one pilots is fucking trash

I regret trying to listen to them. blurryface is cringe
thank God, I thought I was the only one who hated them
Topic Starter
Madvillain

VHS wrote:

Navizel wrote:

twenty one pilots is fucking trash

I regret trying to listen to them. blurryface is cringe
thank God, I thought I was the only one who hated them
What I hate about them is their fanbase and how they try hard to "not be mainstream". They're not some small-time underground band from Ohio anymore.
Birdy

VHS wrote:

Navizel wrote:

twenty one pilots is fucking trash

I regret trying to listen to them. blurryface is cringe
thank God, I thought I was the only one who hated them
Same. Mostly because easily over a half of my friends are huge fans of them.

on an unrelated note, nice new username.
Topic Starter
Madvillain
I like their first album so much that I'd definitely recommend them and can't really hate on them completely.
But their album and their fanbase makes me cringe so much that I'm very much close to quit hoping that they make an album that truly show their potential.
HootOwlStar
twenty one pilots is actually my current favorite lolz but the phenomena is actually true so couldn't defy much

anyway regarding to the topic I just can't appreciate most pop artists though. like some of their music might be good, but they are too overhyped, and the music is always on repetition in the media.
Navizel

HootOwlStar wrote:

they are too overhyped
I think you're describing twenty one pilots here

HootOwlStar wrote:

anyway regarding to the topic I just can't appreciate most pop artists though. like some of their music might be good, but they are too overhyped, and the music is always on repetition in the media.
Everything Everything - Get to Heaven
St. Vincent - Marry Me
Carly Rae Jepsen - Emotion
Doopees - Doopee Time
Janelle Monae - The ArchAndroid
Tokyo Jihen - Sports
FKA Twigs - M3LL155X
Tame Impala - Currents
Clarence Clarity - No Now
Sia - 1000 Forms of Fear (sadly, her new one is terrible)
Topic Starter
Madvillain
Emotion is lit fam
HootOwlStar
@Rurree I guess he's listing out the good ones.

btw @Navizel sadly radio stations just play 2 out of 10 albums you listed out zxzxzxzxz and I said mostly, not all
Topic Starter
Madvillain
Yeah, I knew that.
Navizel

HootOwlStar wrote:

@Rurree I guess he's listing out the good ones.

btw @Navizel sadly radio stations just play 2 out of 10 albums you listed out zxzxzxzxz and I said mostly, not all
don't you have youtube or spotify at least
Topic Starter
Madvillain
I really loved Froot and Emotion. Can't go wrong with those albums to be honest, they're the best pop albums I've listened to that are considered "recent".

My favorite of all time has to be Purple Rain, but other people consider The Beatles as pop so if that's the case, I'll go with Revolver.
Meah
Lady GaGa
Navizel

Rurree wrote:

I really loved Froot and Emotion. Can't go wrong with those albums to be honest, they're the best pop albums I've listened to that are considered "recent".

My favorite of all time has to be Purple Rain, but other people consider The Beatles as pop so if that's the case, I'll go with Revolver.
Emotion was my jam for a week. It's great stuff.
HootOwlStar

Navizel wrote:

don't you have youtube or spotify at least
i didnt browse much alright. i've always been wondering all the time about how you guys know such wide range of music
Navizel

HootOwlStar wrote:

Navizel wrote:

don't you have youtube or spotify at least
i didnt browse much alright. i've always been wondering all the time about how you guys know such wide range of music
rateyourmusic, lastfm, youtube recommendations, spotify, friend recs etc
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply