forum

[answered] Can this get ranked?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Houtarou Oreki
I made a map for fun some time ago. It reminds me of jump practice maps and I wonder if it's possible to get this ranked (after some mods ofc). Could anyone who's into ranking maps pass the insane diff and answer if it's rankable? s/447147
Yoges
Go to the modding queues and ask people for mods, then find BNs who are taking requests and ask if they will check your map. That is what to do if you wish to rank your map.

(Just a heads up: It's not)
Topic Starter
Houtarou Oreki

Yoges wrote:

Go to the modding queues and ask people for mods, then find BNs who are taking requests and ask if they will check your map.
I was asking if I should even bother doing things you wrote, but whatever, I guess I'll know if I try to rank it xD
Endaris
There's no immediate reason why it shouldnt be possible to get ranked even though you'd have to overhaul almost the entire diff anyway. That's only my point of view of course.
Topic Starter
Houtarou Oreki

Endaris wrote:

There's no immediate reason why it shouldnt be possible to get ranked even though you'd have to overhaul almost the entire diff anyway. That's only my point of view of course.
Okay, thanks for the reply
hyouri
Link your map in my modding queue t/437131

I will mod it
Bara-
I think you're better of asking some BN in-game
But already looking at the map listing gives me a few concerns. The map is too short. You need to map at least 80% of the mp3, the intro is excluded. Not all diffs end at the same time. I also see the the drain time on some diffs is 70% of the total time. Now if it starts rather late it's fine though (I can't check since I'm on mobile)
Topic Starter
Houtarou Oreki
Okay. I understand.

Endaris answered my question so a lock would be ok.
VINXIS
needs a lot of work but yeahj get opinonis and sht on it and bns or w/e tgo looka t it

it looks like its 1 of ur first maps so id recommend practicing mapping mor befor goign for rank on smth