forum

Hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SoupitySoup
Hello. I just started playing 5 months ago and it has been really fun. I still remember when i first started. My friend (that doesn't play anymore) introduced me to Osu! and I always said next time ill get it. But then I actually got it after a while. At first I didn't really like it but he kept on forcing me to play. He kept on kicking my ass on 0.5* maps and I kept saying, how the F*** do u play this. But then i started to really like it and the first month I've been so addicted to it that I actually got a Tablet and Supporter. And I'm so glad that he got me to play because i really found the game that I like. Its great, because the only game I used to play was League Of Legends and the games would take about an hour and sometimes I would have to leave and it sucked. But in Osu! if i need to leave, it doesn't matter too much. Im just so happy and proud that i found this game and am somewhat decent... Still got a long way to go. Bye!

P.S. O yea, u guys can p.m. me if u want. :)
Zafufu
Welcome, and nice that you're really enjoying it so far. Hope you enjoy the forums as well too.
Akemi-kun
hello and welcome to the forums! enjoy your time here and on osu!
Annadine

SoupitySoup wrote:

I still remember when i first started. My friend (that doesn't play anymore) introduced me to Osu! and I always said next time ill get it.

SoupitySoup wrote:

But then i started to really like it and the first month I've been so addicted to it that I actually got a Tablet and Supporter. And I'm so glad that he got me to play because i really found the game that I like
This is literally me, like, literally me o:
I also got my tablet and supporter after my first month on osu! :'D
And yap, if you keep practising, you'll get better and better for sure~
Welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~
Bara-
Welcome!
This is indeed a nice thing, since games are rather short. If you need to go, you can do it almost instantly. Or if your parents are mad since you're still playing at 0:00 and you need to work the next day you can stop immediately without problems...

Ehm, anyways. Enjoy the forums!