forum

[Archived] Can you play people on mac if you're windows?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Turnz
Problem Details:I have a friend who is on mac and wants to play osu with me and I was wondering can you play with a person on mac if you are on windows?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160504.1 (latest)
Lacrimosa
Do you mean in a multiplayer lobby? Yes, of course you can.
Topic Starter
Turnz
Ya but when i look up my friends name ingame he doesnt come up?

Nikosbks wrote:

Do you mean in a multiplayer lobby? Yes, of course you can.
Jukkii
after writing his name in bancho search you need to wait a bit sicne bancho is a bit laggy sometimes
VeilStar

Turnz wrote:

Ya but when i look up my friends name ingame he doesnt come up?
If he's logged in and currently online he should show up after a few seconds at most.
Cinia Arctica
If hes not showing up then make sure that your filters are put onto all people connected to bancho. Just check in case because Ive made the same derp problem before Lol
Bish_Shr
how do i invite him in the game tho.. i have added him as a frined but i cannot add him in game
Dulandor
same problem
- Marco -
If you're searching your friend name on osu! it will show only if they're online. You can also add it from the website, just click the search button and type your friend name. If you want to invite you can press the name from the list and click the green "Invite to game" button or type /invite username
Brookie_11556

- Marco - wrote:

If you're searching your friend name on osu! it will show only if they're online. You can also add it from the website, just click the search button and type your friend name. If you want to invite you can press the name from the list and click the green "Invite to game" button or type /invite username
that doesn't work, when my friend did the invite thing it just said that I wasn't online even tho I was. When I do the /invite it says its invalid.