So you finally submitted this map. I hope #modhelp helped you a lot.
Yup! Spent a lot of time working on it, but after two all-nighters and a lot of testplays, finally got it polished and ready for modding! Hopefully I can rank it in the future! ^~^
Shizuku- wrote:So you finally submitted this map. I hope #modhelp helped you a lot.
Thanks for the mod! ^~^
Asaiga wrote:First. mod :300:20:123 (4) - Should this be put a little bit more further away? This makes the player think they share the same distance, but it doesn't matter since scorev2 hasn't applied yet Done. Slider shape also changed to keep flow.
00:29:445 (2) - Do you find it looks nicer if you move ONLY the slider's head so you can have a more comfortable drop from (1) to (2)? Done.
00:41:659 (3,4,5,3,4,5,3,4,5,3,4,5) - I guess these are playable at a low bpm song Yeah, the 1/4 jump is fine, but I'm thinking of changing that part particularly if it comes up in a mod since every playtest the player has either missed a note or got a low acc on the part you linked.
01:35:123 (7,1,2) - Wew xD
No, I don't want to tell you to make it as a normal stream tho I really want it to be. But keep it This is my masterpiece. Unless a BN says, "Remove this or it can't be ranked" then I'm not changing it
04:03:945 (4,1) - I know you prefer geometrical patterns but somehow, I see these 2 don't fit in because they are strong beat. just like what you did in the streams, the (1) suddenly goes out the current and come back. And the more I look at it, I don't think this part fits the music, much. If it comes up in another mod I'll see what I can do about that.
This is so short Dx
I hope I did not overlook any mistakes because I think the slow parts are already fine.
Chill song, nice map. Good luck making it ranked
And a STAR for you since it was shorttt
Thanks for the mod! ^~^
Rachneru wrote:I feel like the nc's of the song are a bit off, for example 00:32:659 (1,1) and beyond. Those were to emphasize the two separate beats and spacing difference. The first 1 is a drum kick, whilst the second 1 is the melody's start.
From the start of the song to 00:13:802 the slider velocity is pretty high compared to the lax effect of the song between this timestamp. Fixed. Now gradually transitions upwards from .8 to 1.2
Red bar sliders don't usually play well and don't really sound good but if you can pull it off then go ahead. It fits with the melody, but I'll consider a remapping of that in the future.
00:44:659 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - These triplet jumps couldn't be read at all. You could try to change the shape or direction to better fit it or lose it entirely. I've been working to think of a way to make this more readable without losing the style. I even tried slowly introducing it by making normal triplets before the section. Will consider making the introduction more gradual in the future.
01:35:123 (7,1,2) - why? This is my masterpiece. Unless a BN tells me to change it in order to rank it, I'll be keeping it.
01:35:552 (4,1,2,3,4,1) - it might be low bpm but this is absolute hell to play There was a spacing error, my bad. It has been fixed.
01:46:373 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,1,2,3,4,5,6) - not a problem, just a shoutout to how WELL THIS PLAYS HOLY SHIT Thanks :3 There was a complaint about the second time this rhythm appears, but you say this one plays well so I'll consider taking inspiration from this for the second time the rhythm appears.
I think overall you could improve on placement and slider shape. Slider shapes and placement is currently being fixed through another mod. Good lick!
Thanks for the mod ^~^
TenkaiPalm wrote:Hi there :>
Here are my opinions~
00:35:873 (6,1,1) - Started new combo? I think you should just keep the combo instead of starting a new one. Fixed.
Also the pathing of these notes kind of seems odd compared to the rest. There was a distance inconsistency. Fixed it.
01:22:373 (1,2,3) - This triple kinda seems out of place at this point. :< I hear that it fits the song, but idk what to say here. Feel free not to do anything here. Changed from a triplet to a single note.
01:35:123 (7,1,2) - Man I keep trying to do this part, but I can't pass it, kinda seems too difficult D: Distance slightly decreased due to several complaints.
03:52:266 (7,1,2) - ^^ Same here.
04:35:979 (4,1,2) - This space between a continuous stream? Kinda unexpected
I noticed you do this in other places, although the difference between this one and the other ones you've got is that the jump is being covered by the previous notes so it's kinda hard to see, making it even harder Distance fixed, rest of streams modified to flow with this fix.
01:46:373 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - Not a criticism, but I like these jumps :D
04:03:516 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - I kinda want to say keep the triangle jumps you've got going on the earlier parts, but that's your choice. I didn't/still don't want to be repetitive, so I used/am using a different pattern. Howbeit, these jumps are getting a lot of complaints, so I'll look into a fix in the future.
02:20:231 (1,2,3,4) - Hopefully I can explain this well. The stream portion you've got here ends takes 1 beat according to your timing. The 02:24:088 (1) Little repeaters you've got here do the same, but the out liar is the single slider portion 02:23:230 (1,2,3,4) that takes 2 beats per portion/new combo. Music theory wise, I don't think that fits very well with the song/pattern. If you want me to explain more, just message me~ I understood what you meant. The circles and the repeaters are hitting 32 notes, but the sliders are only hitting 16 notes. I'll look for a fix in the future.
The map kinda seems like it varies in difficulty a bit much, but that's okay. Hard to keep the same difficulty in a map that slows down and speeds up a lot The jumps are really fun in my opinion, but the streams make me wanna cry. ;-; (Not because they're bad, but they hurt my fingers ) It's only a 140 bpm stream xD
In total the map is pretty fun Good luck ranking it!
Xexxar wrote:02:17:230 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -
atleast you're trying!
Thanks for the mod and the star! ^~^
I suggested a lot of things so don't feel obligated to carry out all of them○ Tip: View>Grid Level>4 (most space)
○ Erase all tags because they're all included in the metadata by default (-[ Snowflake ]-, Chime Remix, Undertale, etc.). Use other words related to the song that will help the user find your map (good tags might include song themes, related subjects of the song, etc.) Placeholder tag added until I think of some tags.
○ I would highly recommend not using the default combo colors! Your map will appear x1000 nicer if your cc's correlate with your bg (which is nice btw ) Will change in the future.
• 00:03:945 (2,4) - put 2 on tail of 4 using above tip Unchanged to keep consistency.
• 00:07:373 (2,4) - Make these so they dont touch. also, you have to end slider 4 at 00:08:123 - to keep a consistent rhythm (the rest of the slider timings are alright) First part fixed, second part unchanged to keep consistent with the beat. Instead added a circle 1/4 after the slider to hit the melody and consistently set up the new beat.
• 00:10:373 (1) - Place this so it doesn't get in the way of 00:09:730 (4) , you have to make your object placement intentions obvious and look nice Fixed.
• 00:10:802 (2,4) - Make these so they dont touch. So yeah try to seperate objects like I mentioned more throughout the intro Fixed.
• 00:28:159 (3,4,5) - Why this antijump? Spacing should correlate to timing here. I personally like this alternative (notice the blanket) Fixed.
• 00:32:873 (1) - No reason for this nc here, remove it. Nc's of 1 are always used to emphasize the strongest point in the music. That was accidental. Must've been accidentally added when fixing things for a previous mod but never noticed it.
• 00:39:730 (1) - ^^ Same here.
• 00:41:659 (3,4,5) - In all of my testplays, I read 3 and 4 as a double and 5 as a later note, so I would always hit 5 late. Be consistent in your spacing and stack 5 wtih 3 and 4 Unchanged. Working on a fix for the readability without changing the layout.
• 00:42:088 (1) - and at 00:42:302 ? Because you have that hat playing there Unchanged. Talked about in pm.
• 00:43:159 (2) - place at x240y40 and move 00:43:480 (3,4) accordingly Fixed.
• 00:43:588 - Put a circle here. Consistency There was already a circle there. o:
• 00:45:088 (3,4,5) , 00:45:945 (3,4,5) , 00:46:802 (3,4,5) , 00:48:516 (3,4,5) - Same as 00:41:659 (3,4,5) . This is extremely hard to read Working on a fix. Hang in there
• 00:52:159 (5,1) - Why not adjust these to stack on 00:51:516 (1,2) ? Was mapping for HDHR players; talked about in pm. Fixed.
• 00:55:802 (2,3) - I'd recommend using one slider and copying/pasting it; will look a lot nicer Fixed.
• 01:08:659 (1,2,3,4) - Yeah, I liked this pattern a lot. Great example of how you utilized ctrl+c, ctrl+v owo
• 01:12:088 (1) - move to x412y36, you have to blanket 01:11:230 (4) Fixed.
• 01:13:802 (4) - adjust this to intercept 2 like my mod above^ Done.
• 01:33:088 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - (Looks like a giant mod but really a minor fix ) The spacing of the sliderheads of (1,2,3,4) should keep consistent with the previous stream spacing (5,6,7,8). Also, try to make the sliderstream intercept the circle stream well. You can do this by simply stacking on notes in the previous stream. Also, try not to have your slidernodes leave the playfeild (you did this in 1). Yes, this is a lot of mods, but here's an example of how I applied them to this section (adjusted slider direction for the sake of the mod): link Fixed. This is a drastic and very important change, thanks
• 01:37:373 - missing note, breaks consistency of 01:36:302 (2,3,4,5) This is intentional; it's following the melody, not the map.
• 01:38:980 - another missing note here. You could probably keep this but it just bothers me bc im hearing a previously mapped note there. You could probably turn that triplet into a stream or something Changed to a stream.
• 01:40:290 - this feels like a slow rhythm for a kinda intense part of the song. Map sliders to the saws as they raise in volume? (01:39:730 something could go here, 01:39:945 (1) - could be a slider, etc etc) Added more circles.
• 01:41:230 (1,2,3,4) - feels too fast paced , space these closer? Spacing was already fixed twice. Leaving unchanged.
• 01:42:945 (1) - the sv slowdown here is kind of uncalled for, it can be used well in this song but you've previously used a fast sv (excluding the wub sliders like 01:39:088 (1) ). I would recommend picking one or the other Unchanged. May fix if it comes up in a future mod.
• 01:46:373 - This spacing and pattern is well done here, but object placement can improve. For example, 01:46:802 (4) can overlap 01:46:373 (1) completely, 01:47:373 (2) with 01:47:088 (6) , and 01:47:230 (1) should probably be spaced farther. You did this very well here: 01:48:516 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Fixed.
• 01:51:088 - Missing note, see previous mod See previous reply (unchanged).
• 01:52:695 - Possible note placement, see previous mod See previous reply (stream added).
• 01:54:516 - I feel like a slider or something can go here. Theres a pause here and some faint notes in the background Added a circle.
• 01:54:945 (1,2,3,4) - Feels fast paced. See previous mod. See previous reply (unchanged).
• 01:55:588 - Put something here? Try to fill in these gaps you have in between beats, this is a hyped part of the song and you might be missing some mapping potential (With the exception of 02:00:088 because this is a chiller part of the song). Added a circle.
• 01:55:373 (1,2) - increase spacing No need.^
• 01:56:873 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I see that these are being mapped to the piano, maybe make these kicksliders to help fit that rhythm and speed it up a bit? Unchanged to keep flow and consistency.
• 01:58:588 (2) - Make this a slider, or put one at 01:58:802 Added slider at 01:58:802
• 01:59:230 (3,1,2,3) - this large spaced 1/1 pattern should really start at 02:00:088 , because there's more of a chill change in the song here. Unchanged.
• 02:03:730 (2) - nc here, rather than 02:03:088 (1) ? Fixed.
• 02:05:445 (1) , 02:15:730 (1) , 02:08:873 (1) and 02:12:302 (1) - Unnecessary, remove nc. See prev. mod at • 00:32:873 (1). Fixed.
• 02:06:088 (1) - Inconsistent nc this time, you didn't nc this portion at 02:04:373 (4) or 00:30:088 (4) , etc.Fixed.
• 02:14:016 (2,4) - These should probably blanket with 02:14:659 (5) Fixed.
• 02:17:230 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Turn these into triplets. Yes, someone may have ss'ed it in a testplay but that doesn't mean its easily playable in general. Keeping a consistent rhythm after each stream and jumping at the same time is a nightmare and will make this a prominent failing point. Removing every 4 from each combo would alleviate this. (The slider parts afterwards are fine and awesome ) Different change added. Talked about in pm.
• 02:29:230 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - loooove how you did this part <3 <3 ^w^
• 02:32:016 (2) - You need a nc at every sv change. This is how they're readable even if you may not realize it Was meant to be an NC originally. Fixed.
• 02:32:016 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - The spacing in general for these parts all feel very underwhelming for this part, imo. It would be nice to add emphasis by increasing the spacing here (Just use ctrl+shift+s). Also, awesome use of rotation! Talked about in pm. Will fix in the future.
• 02:57:730 (5,6,7,8) - Delete 7 and 8 and just use ctrl+c, ctrl+v instead to make this look neater Fixed.
• 03:32:016 (1) - pointless nc. nc's signify change Accidental. Fixed.
• 03:34:373 (4,1) - Space these farther. Looks crammed when you do this too closley Sticking with DS, but moved very slightly.
• 03:50:231 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - See mod for • 01:33:088 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) Fixed.
• 03:52:909 (1) - remove nc Done.
• 03:54:516 - put a note here. stay consistent with 03:53:445 (2,3,4,5) Unchanged. Talked about previously.
• 03:54:730 (2) - put at x136y352 or elsewhere? maybe you can ctrl+c, ctrl+v w/ 03:53:873 (4) Fixed, c/ped 4.
If I modded this whole kiai time them it would be a repeat of mods in between • 01:37:373 and • 01:59:230 (3,1,2,3) , so just revisit those mods Aforementioned.
• 04:35:872 (3,4,1,2) - This flow if very awkward and hard to hit Large fix implimented.
• 04:39:516 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Woah, calm down
dawgfawx, this isn't that intense of a part of the song. This is probably the 5.7* part of the song as well. Keep your stream spacing to replicate that of 04:38:659 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) Unchanged for now. Might change if it comes up in the future, will change if a BN tells me to.
Same as above mark, for this next kiai time revisit mods • 02:32:016 (2) through • 02:57:730 (5,6,7,8) Aforemetnioned.
• 05:01:373 (1) - pointless nc Also accidental. Fixed.
Shweet map, have a star. Good luck!!
Thanks for the mod! ^~^
00:02:445 (2,3) - fix blanket Fixed.
00:04:159 (3,4) - move this two a bit lower so that it won't overlap here 00:03:516 (1) - Done.
00:09:730 (4,1) - fix blanket Fixed.
00:56:659 (3) - ctrl+h then distance it a bit Unchanged. This is intentional.
01:00:088 (1,1) - fix overlap Fixed.
01:01:802 (1,3) - stack Done.
01:06:945 (3) - distance it a bit so that it wont overlap Done.
01:42:945 (1,3) - blanket Fixed.
02:35:444 (1,5) - stack This entire section will be remapped in the future, so I'm leaving it for now.
02:38:873 (1,5) - ^ ^
04:09:945 (1,3) - ^ ^
04:12:945 (3,5) - fix overlap. move it a little higher Fixed, following notes repositioned as well.
05:01:373 (7,1) - why you always repeat this slider? I'm not saying to you to change that but if you always use that kind of slider it will be kinda boring Aforementioned, the section will be remapped in the future.
That's all good luck in ranking your map
Thanks for the mod! ^~^
-Harpuia- wrote:[Undertale]I hope it helped.
- HP should be decreased by 1, imo. Would make the map too easy considering all the recovery points added to the map. Unchanged.
- 00:06:088 (3) - Needs emphasis. Remap of the first 23 seconds and 4th kiai time are coming soon, so this will be unchanged for now.
- 00:08:123 (5) - Flow between 00:07:802 (4,5) - wouldn't be really affected imo, but I think putting 00:08:123 (5) - slightly below the slider end is better. The flow between 00:07:802 (4,5,6) - is too linear for me lel. I placed it slightly above to match 00:11:230 (4,5,6) -
- 00:14:230 (2,3) - Seems weird. idk. Maybe do it the way you did this 00:17:659 (2,3) - ? Fixed. Thanks.
- 00:22:159 (5) - Emphsize for consistency. Placed further away.
- 00:41:659 (3) - Just put the NC here instead of 00:41:873 (1) - . Done.
- If you did the one above, perhaps apply it on the following parts, as well. Yup! :300:44:659 (1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,4,1,2) -
- 00:53:338 (3) - There are no significant sounds here imo, so I guess you should remove this...? There's literally a piano note from the melody right there ewe
- 00:53:659 (2) - NC Unchanged. The 1 is where the piano melody starts, the 7 is where it ends.
- 00:58:373 (1,2) - Blanket. It was already blanketed, but now I moved it slightly further away.
- 01:05:230 (1,2) - Same here. Already blanketed.
- 01:29:872 (7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Try to make this part more rounded. Busy with life atm. Will fix in the future.
- 01:31:587 (7,8,1,2,3,4,1) - Same here. Same.
- 03:46:373 - Same thing for the stream part here. Same.
- 01:51:730 (1) - Remove NC. Done.
- 02:20:231 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - The way how these overlap each other isn't good imo. Keeping 02:20:659 (1,2,3,4) - a bit away from 02:20:231 (1,2,3) - may fix this. This is intentional and consistent. May remap section in the future though.
- 04:21:945 (2,3) - Fix blanket. Fixed.
- 04:27:516 (1,2) - Fix blanket. It was only off by 4 units T^T Fixed.
- 04:28:802 (2,3) - Blanket. Already blanketed.
- 04:30:945 (1,2) - Fix blanket. Also only off by 4 units T^T Also fixed.
- 04:37:802 (1) - I suggest making this circle the turning point of the stream. The main beat lands on this part so yea. The main beat lands on the 1, the end beat lands on the 8. Unchanged.
Good luck =w=)/
Combo1 : 255,193,224
Combo2 : 128,255,255
Combo3 : 138,138,255
Combo4 : 172,100,91