forum

(Probably on wrong forum but whatever) Deleting pending maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mikku1
So, I made a map in about 2 months and it's still a WIP but, the problem with it is that it's way too hard, so I wanna delete it without having to wait a month.
So I just want to delete it because I know it won't be beat or noticed ever.
But I can't because you can't delete pending maps.

Also to the osu! mods that say it just wastes bandwith and stuff like that, that's not what I'm talking about at all.
It's hard to explain.
_handholding
no you can't, you can try your luck with support but I remember having a legit reason for wanting to get my map removed and I just got ignored.

The reasoning behind waiting a month before deleting is stop people from uploaded a plethora of maps and then deleting it just to re-upload more maps. It does work kinda well since it makes people twice before uploading and think if theyre really serious about the map.

If you want to delete it for more space to uploaded another map then you can buy supporter which will allow you to have up to 4 uploaded maps pending
Topic Starter
mikku1

Kisses wrote:

If you want to delete it for more space to uploaded another map then you can buy supporter which will allow you to have up to 4 uploaded maps pending
I know I'm not gonna buy supporter until I have like €2016 :D
Stefan
Just don't update it for four weeks and it will move to graveyard, afterwards you can delete it by your own.
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

Stefan wrote:

Just don't update it for four weeks and it will move to graveyard, afterwards you can delete it by your own.
thats exactly what he didnt want t odo
Mahogany
Well too bad because he has to do that :^)