forum

[duplicate] Host can't be passed onto a person with "AFK" status.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
NeVMiku
Well, I'm sick of other players in the multiplayer room passing host to a person that is inactive.

Here's my proposal:

The host will not be able to pass on the host status to someone marked as "inactive."

To achieve this I would like to deviate your attention to a game called Clash of Clans. Clash of Clans has a timer built in to the game that will "log you off" when you're inactive after some time has passed.

So, if a player is inactive, aka. the cursor or keyboard is not pressed for some time (or even when the Windows is inactive) the host can't be passed on to that said person.

I'm open for more suggestions.
Pawsu
t/143792/start=0 already exists, which is basically the same thing
there's also already t/102344/start=0 / t/194599/start=0
Chirimu
In my opinion, this is not a duplicate. In this one, the OP requests a function which not even give you the possibility to pass the host to a person which is marked as afk (the others only requests counter measures if an afk host got picked). Afk detection is already implemented. With this functionality been added, there wouldn't be the possibility that the host gets to an afk player after the old host leaved the lobby, because the afk one is simply locked.