forum

[resolved] Settings button in the pause menu

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7
Topic Starter
Horaizon-
I think the pause menu should have a settings button so you can change your game settings (well some changes need beatmap/game restarts). Sometimes, I need to change the skin of my game or check out the keybindings while playing, but since there is no settings button in the pause menu, I need to go back to the main menu to change the settings which seems to be a long way. But, if there is a settings button in the pause menu, players can have fast access to the settings when the game is paused without leaving the beatmap (but for some changes, you need to go back and play the beatmap again)
Seijiro
If you'reeusing Neta or CuttingEdge release stream you should be able to open the options anywhere in the game by pressing ctrl + O (I don't remember if you need supporter or not tho)
Lacrimosa
You will still have to restart the map you are playing in order for the changes to take effect.

MrSergio wrote:

If you'reeusing Neta or CuttingEdge release stream you should be able to open the options anywhere in the game by pressing ctrl + O (I don't remember if you need supporter or not tho)
What Sergio said works for every other situation ( for example when you are in a multiplayer lobby and you want to change skin etc.) By the way, you don't need supporter for this function. :P
Topic Starter
Horaizon-
Well i use stable fallback, doesn't work. Cutting edge doesnt work for my pc
Lacrimosa
I use stable (latest) and it works fine. I would recommend you use stable latest version too, since from what I have heard stable fallback is not supporter anymore (?) Don't quote me on that though, I'm not 100% sure.
Seijiro
stable fallback has no support anymore, so you won't be able to use Ctrl + O on that release stream, sorry