forum

Yasuharu Takanashi - Invoke Magic

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bessy
nice :)
lepidopodus
Ok, I think it's nicely done. Anyway taiko map finished. lvl.8, I guess. I hope you like it.

Download: Yasuharu Takanashi - Invoke Magic (Selee) [lepidon! - Taiko Oni].osu
Sallad4ever

Leorda wrote:

Hi hi

Sallad's Hard

00:16:115 (1) - Remove new combo? I've set most of the NC on every heavy beat so I leave it as it is
00:16:346 (2) - New combo?
00:44:269 (1,1,1) - Remove new combo to prevent any combo spam
00:59:038 (1,1,1) - ^
Those NC are intentional. I wanted to emphasize the guitar by making it a jump and having them on NC, I'll consider changing it if there are any who disagree
I didn't used any of the mod, but thanks for taking a look at it, Leo~ :)
Topic Starter
Selee

lepidopodus wrote:

Ok, I think it's nicely done. Anyway taiko map finished. lvl.8, I guess. I hope you like it.
Thanks lepi~

Tags updated for all diff...

which MAT still accpet mod request @_@?...
Krisom
General-
I'd honestly go with lepi's and sallad's Kiai time. The Kiai time on the other diffs looks, uhhh, silly :3

Magic-
I'm not sure those wide spaced 1/4 streams are singeable at 130 BPM, other than that I don't think there's much wrong here.

Baka Garven's Cantrip-
y u so baka =w=?
00:15:307 (3) - What is this? Why does this starts at a blue tick D:?

Well, I'm just worried about those streams at Magic, though if you can FC them I will not ask you to change them.
Topic Starter
Selee

Krisom wrote:

General-
I'd honestly go with lepi's and sallad's Kiai time. The Kiai time on the other diffs looks, uhhh, silly :3 I just copied from Sandpig's diff Long kiais hurt my eyes..so I really prefer to use kiai fountain, sorry. :(

Magic-
I'm not sure those wide spaced 1/4 streams are singeable at 130 BPM, other than that I don't think there's much wrong here. ↓↓↓

Well, I'm just worried about those streams at Magic, though if you can FC them I will not ask you to change them.I'd better play more osu or get a hack to FC the whole song ;_;.. Hmm, about this, I've asked a few test plays before, FCable but depends on luck ...
What I thought when I mapped this was that the spacing fits well for the transition part .. Not creates a trick for players..Anyway, reduce for both parts...fixed~
Ha~ Thanks for your mod and star~ Waiting for Garven's opinion~ ^^
yongtw123
Checking out on [Spark]~

IMO this diff is a bit too hard to be called a Normal, for the usage of blue ticks is not exactly intuitive.

Only one problem:
00:46:807 (1) - this combo is too long?
Otherwise it's ok.

Star~
(DON'T kudosu this post)
Garven

Krisom wrote:

Baka Garven's Cantrip-
y u so baka =w=?
00:15:307 (3) - What is this? Why does this starts at a blue tick D:?

It feels sooo niiiice >w< I tried messing around with the rhythms a bit, but couldn't come up with anything better without killing what I have set up. It's set up so even if you click with the normal beat, you would lose your combo, so I figure it's good anyway. (same with the rhythm used later in the map)
Topic Starter
Selee

yongtw123 wrote:

Checking out on [Spark]~

IMO this diff is a bit too hard to be called a Normal, for the usage of blue ticks is not exactly intuitive. So it's called spark now...yea, I know it's shifting towards a hard..so I've changed a few things..

Only one problem:
00:46:807 (1) - this combo is too long? Hmm...I actually thought about this...but still have no idea how I should devide these...fixed anyway....
Otherwise it's ok.

Star~
(DON'T kudosu this post)
Thanks for your recheck~ ^^

Fixed some hitsound mistakes in Spark
Beren
Krisom
I still think the wide spaced streams will throw a lot of people off, but it seems they are fine so here, have your bubble.
Topic Starter
Selee

Krisom wrote:

I still think the wide spaced streams will throw a lot of people off, but it seems they are fine so here, have your bubble.
I know.. ;_; That's also why I need to have sandpig's diff ...

For the wide space...I really don't want to reduce them, not because I want to make a really hard diff, it's just my feeling of the music :(

I know the rating would be low...don't care much since my mapping purpose is to promote this song and fairy tail. I'm a selfish mapper.. ._.

Thanks for your recheck.
Musty
Headshot my stole~
WubWoofWolf
^.^
Zetta
Fantastic. This place needs more Fairy Tail music.

Though I'm a little inclined to agree with Krisom, however there are quite a few maps that have bigger spaced streams and manage to get ranked/approved.
Topic Starter
Selee

Zetta wrote:

Fantastic. This place needs more Fairy Tail music.

Though I'm a little inclined to agree with Krisom, however there are quite a few maps that have bigger spaced streams and manage to get ranked/approved.
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/8078

There you go~

Actually I mapped the same pattern as the begining of shoreline even before I play shoreline.. = =

I'm not as creative as mappers 2 years ago?..sad.. ;_;
MisakaMikoto
Magic!
CNM501
Fairy Tail ftw!
Alace
<Spark>
AR+1~2 ?

('(oo)') and Taiko diff are so cool XD

EDIT:ok time to rank
Garven
(ノ゚ω゚)ノ
abalee
It is fun that I could but Alace couldn't got it ranked...
eveless
Today is abalee's day
kanpakyin

eveless wrote:

Today is abalee's day
Daiguren
oh yeah~ >.<
SPOILER
ATTACH[)[1@QO`F4}C3]XG}77N4P51.jpg]

Suzully
Congratz~ :D
Mitiai
Nice map and nice song. <3
Rost94
why i cant dl this map D:
Hitsugaya936
why i cant dl this map D:
i too .___.
psyclone
I can download the map, but it's size is 0 KB and osu! says it's (obviously) uncomplete or corrupt.
Please fix the download.
Thanks.
Sandpig
finally... :3....
psyclone
Works now for me. Thanks.=) Nice map. :D
ChaosLegion
Still doesn't work for me.Either it starts with 2kbs speed,then suddenly finished download and...file corrupt,or i get normal download speed but it stil does end up in "file corrupt".
Alsoi have the same problem with other recently approved maps.
KanbeKotori
怎么能如此坑爹
Sallad4ever
finally ranked yay~
congratz Selee
Topic Starter
Selee
Thankz y'all!~XDD
Lolicon-Shounen AK
is good map!! :)