forum

Did I miss something?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JeY k
What happened to the overall rankings? They only show the top 10,000 ranked players? I remember a time before this where I could see my rank (and I was not in the 10,000s mind you) on the overall rankings and I liked it, since I could compare my SS and S totals with those in similar rankings, and check my SS and S totals in the first place.

Today I was trying to find my ranking, but found I could no longer do it. I posted a topic in the Help and Support forum thinking something was wrong, but I manually shifted pages to get to my ranking, and found out it caps at 10,000. I immediately deleted that topic since it was no longer an issue, and now I have no clue where to post my concerns, but this seemed like an applicable place?

When did the ranking chart get capped? How do I find my SS and S totals without manually going through each beatmap and writing them down? =( I looked everywhere for an answer and could not find one. Is there a separate rankings now that I'm completely missing?
Colin Hou
Displaying 1 to 50 of 10000 results.
this has been applied for a while, and searching for user's ID is unavailable for now, but it still says 'To search for a particular username, use the search below.' :S
Topic Starter
JeY k

Colin Hou wrote:

Displaying 1 to 50 of 10000 results.
this has been applied for a while, and searching for user's ID is unavailable for now, but it still says 'To search for a particular username, use the search below.' :S
Yeah, the last time I looked at my name on the charts was just a few months ago. When I tried, it just... didn't work 0.o And I did see that search message, but there's... no search bar at all. Very misleading ;_;
Zhanger_old
I was wondering the same thing, I want to know how many SS's I have now D:
adamskii_uk

Zhanger wrote:

I was wondering the same thing, I want to know how many SS's I have now D:
Here you go. Your stats are at the bottom of the image. :)

To find out how many SS's, S's & A's you have, follow these steps:

1) Click on your username in the forum's control panel and find out what your current rank # is.
2) Divide your rank number by 50, then add 1.

Example = I'm currently ranked #15873, so I divide my rank number by 50, then I add 1 to the total.
(15873 / 50 = 317.46) (317.46 + 1 = 318.46)

Delete the 2 numbers after the decimal point, since only the integer value will be used.

Example = 318.46 now becomes 318

3) Edit the Original URL, replacing the number 1 at the end of the URL with the integer number you got from step 2.

Original URL = http://osu.ppy.sh/p/playerranking/?m=0&s=3&o=1&page=1
Edited URL = http://osu.ppy.sh/p/playerranking/?m=0&s=3&o=1&page=318

4) If your rank number didn't change whilst following this tutorial, then you should be on the page that you loaded in step 3 (Edited URL).