forum

Konishi Katsuyuki - Marukaite Chikyuu America ver.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mint Bunny
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 1:47:15 PM

Artist: Konishi Katsuyuki
Title: Marukaite Chikyuu America ver.
Source: Hetalia: Axis Powers
Tags: Alfred Jones APH version animelover1432 lovhin456
BPM: 128
Filesize: 3807kb
Play Time: 02:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.67 stars, 320 notes)
  2. Insane (4.8 stars, 405 notes)
  3. Lovhin's Easy (1.58 stars, 129 notes)
  4. Normal (2.65 stars, 162 notes)
Download: Konishi Katsuyuki - Marukaite Chikyuu America ver.
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
4/17/11 moved to pending!/new spinner centre please re-download

hard and normal need most help :<

Insane - 100%
Hard - 100%
Normal - 100%
Easy - Lovhin456

Thanks to Lovhin456 for the Skin and Background Images :)
dkun
dat irc modding
dat slider
dis map
Kyonko Hizara
:)
Kyonko Hizara
Check some of the jumps on insane. And you could make insane a bit more crazy. It seems pretty calm to me >.>
causticsugar
:DD
Celeste76
Can I do the hard?
CapnDavid
Catchy song, and I don't see any error on insane for now.
Topic Starter
Mint Bunny

Celeste76 wrote:

Can I do the hard?

animelover1432 wrote:

Fellow hetalia fans are welcome to guest diff, but you have to PM in forums or in-game
-_-
Sander-Don
staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Kyonko Hizara
I told you insane could have been more insane :3
Topic Starter
Mint Bunny

KyonkoHizara wrote:

I told you insane could have been more insane :3
yeah that's why it changed 8-)
lovhin456
Hey ~ Here's my diff, I'm so happy with my hitsounds ~(>w<~) + the BG. Don't forget to add my name to the tags, I already did that with my diff. I'm really liking this song so I'm thinking about a SB but just the lyrics not a big SB =w=;; About the skin I'm looking for images also I'm going to do vectors and other cool stuff for the skin, when is finished I'll post them >w<
SPOILER
ATTACH[Konishi Katsuyuki - Marukaite Chikyuu America ver. (animelover1432) [Lovhin's Easy].osu]
* Star ~(=w=~)

Download: Konishi Katsuyuki - Marukaite Chikyuu America ver. (animelover1432) [Lovhin's Easy].osu
Topic Starter
Mint Bunny

lovhin456 wrote:

Hey ~ Here's my diff, I'm so happy with my hitsounds ~(>w<~) + the BG. Don't forget to add my name to the tags, I already did that with my diff. I'm really liking this song so I'm thinking about a SB but just the lyrics not a big SB =w=;; About the skin I'm looking for images also I'm going to do vectors and other cool stuff for the skin, when is finished I'll post them >w<
SPOILER
[attachment=1:1d469]Konishi Katsuyuki - Marukaite Chikyuu America ver. (animelover1432) [Lovhin's Easy].osu[/attachment:1d469]
[attachment=0:1d469]Optimized-BG.jpg[/attachment:1d469]
* Star ~(=w=~)
YAY thanks!
<3
lovhin456
Skin ~ No kds
http://puu.sh/Y58
<3
Topic Starter
Mint Bunny

lovhin456 wrote:

Skin ~ No kds
http://puu.sh/Y58
<3
OMG thank you!
Celeste76
I'm going to star this, but I have some suggestions too.

1. Watch your sliders. They can be made pretty you know
2. Um... I like your insanes with streams, but please, no streams more than 3 in a row for a hard. It's just... Ugh, I don't like the sound OR the look of it. It looks more like an insane when you put streams in it.
3. Your jumps are just fine, though... they're really fast :| And really far apart. I suggest decreasing spacing for that?

That's all, thanks for listening to my rant :o
Topic Starter
Mint Bunny

Celeste76 wrote:

I'm going to star this, but I have some suggestions too.

1. Watch your sliders. They can be made pretty you know hence why i told your sis "oh god my sliders are ugly"
2. Um... I like your insanes with streams, but please, no streams more than 3 in a row for a hard. It's just... Ugh, I don't like the sound OR the look of it. It looks more like an insane when you put streams in it. it used to be an insane, but it played like a hard so i changed it, there are many hards out there with streams as well, you know.
3. Your jumps are just fine, though... they're really fast :| And really far apart. I suggest decreasing spacing for that? ya i know. im still fixing that

That's all, thanks for listening to my rant :o
I reccomend you don't mod it right now, since i'll be adding more later (you can if you want)
*cough*
Mafiamaster
No problem.
LuPiiTa
yay xD
lovhin456
>w< A few changes to my diff and also a new spinner-circle (this one has a center thingy stuff)
Download: Konishi Katsuyuki - Marukaite Chikyuu America ver. (Mint Bunny) [Lovhin's Easy].osu

Linn
:3
Bobo_old
Starry background isn't starry enough, here's another. :3
dkun
it has really been that long since I last modded this?
holy shit time flies

irc mod again
Bobo_old
Lool I modded Pub and Go so I thought what the hell I'll mod this one as well... ;3

These are ALL suggestions.

-Easy-

02:25:219 - 2 grids left :)
Hehe that's all for that diff.

-Normal-

AR 4?
00:37:876 - Umm... I'd move it about here. Your choice tho.
00:41:626 - I'd remove the repeat, make the slider one tick longer then re-add the repeat.
01:07:876 - ^
01:18:657 - (4) and (5) look a little cramped, I'd move them.
01:27:563 - Lower the slider tail a little so it doesn't overlap the slider above it.
02:18:422 - Delete this note?

-Hard-

AR 6?
OD 5?
01:14:438 - I'd rearrange the combo to look like this.
01:20:649 - Delete this note?
01:20:766 - ^?
02:11:391 - Shorten the slider by 2 ticks then move it 2 ticks forward and place a note at
02:11:391.

-Insane-

Yay! AR 9 <3
HP Drain 6?
01:51:118 - 1 tick forward.
01:51:235 - ^
01:51:469 - If you made those 2 changes then stack this under (7) and (8).

Mmm, nice. :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.