forum

Oh, uh, hi there

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Okami_Senpai
*sweats* I'm pretty bad at introductions...well, er- I'm not a fan of forums, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

Good morning everyone. I go by Silver and I'm from Arizona, US. Which is basically the death area of North America. I like coffee, dogs, yaoi(Don't judge D<) and basically anything Star Wars.

I got introduced to OSU when I was in 7th or 8th grade and it was one of the first pc games I've played, but I'm not amazing by any means.

I'm also professional artist and I often draw for myself and for my clients. I also do some video-editing whenever I can, although most of the time I'm just chillin' by myself(I really don't like going outside xP).

Despite being awkward at times and extremely shy, I really do enjoy meeting new people, especially if it gives me the chance to being friends with them. ;v;

I could use more peeps to play with, so feel free to add me if you want. YwY
Xiaoyu_old_1
WOW you are a pro artist? that means you can draw manga!

Lol welcome to Osu!, this game is one hell of a ride I tell you, even for the experienced people.
Topic Starter
Okami_Senpai

Kiriya- wrote:

WOW you are a pro artist? that means you can draw manga!

Lol welcome to Osu!, this game is one hell of a ride I tell you, even for the experienced people.
I could if I wanted to! It's been years since I've done any anime-type art, but I should really give it a go again. I have been planning on making some comics though. :)

Oh hell yeah, it's one of my favorite games! I just wish I had more time to play it, but it's hard when you have to work work work !
Annadine

Okami_Senpai wrote:

I got introduced to OSU
Ohio State University
/ruuns

I mean, welcome to the forums! xD
And enjoy oshh~
Topic Starter
Okami_Senpai

Annadine wrote:

Okami_Senpai wrote:

I got introduced to OSU