forum

nachi - Tobidase! Bankikki(Casual Killer remix) [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Frey
Any reason why use Seikai Seifuku BG for a Touhou song? Curious.
I Must Decrease
I'm gonna give this an 2/10 for BG. Given that this BG isn't relevant and the source has many more appropriate alternatives it seems like a no brainer to alter it.

I genuinely think there are people who could get arrested in certain parts of the world for this BG. (which is a tragedy in its own right but u know)

I love lolis but...
BeatofIke
cute loli <3
sahuang
so...any explanation for unrelated bg?
Raveille
No touhou tag too...
Feerum
Hello qodtjr

After internal discussion we decided to take this Map down.
Xexxar's point should be addressed, the background is borderline and not really relevant to the song at all.

Please change your background to something else. I highly recommend you to use a BG with Sekibanki since this song is a remix of her boss theme.

Furthermore please add "touhou" into your tags. You can use the game specific source, that's not a problem but you should tag at least "touhou" and "project".
Garalulu
I don't think that BG is not relevant to the song.
Many rank beatmaps had BG that is not relevant to theme already.

ex) https://osu.ppy.sh/s/320118
No title is Reol's song, but it had many bg that is not relevant intimately.

The important thing is mood. Hoshimiya kate is character of '世界征服~謀略のズヴィズダー~' that is not relevant intimately too.
But she is cute and lovely, which fits vocal's voice and sense well.
I think we should focus on feeling rather then source.
Please think again about that ;o;

#DONTBULLYKAWAIILOLI
Kyubey
Don't use older maps as arguments, please, mistakes can be made everywhere and sometimes they are missed.
Also not only relevance but, additionally, bg being borderline is the reason to change it.
EYA-
BG is not legit for this song
Ayydar

Garalulu wrote:

I don't think that BG is not relevant to the song.
Many rank beatmaps had BG that is not relevant to theme already.

ex) https://osu.ppy.sh/s/320118
No title is Reol's song, but it had many bg that is not relevant intimately.

The important thing is mood. Hoshimiya kate is character of '世界征服~謀略のズヴィズダー~' that is not relevant intimately too.
But she is cute and lovely, which fits vocal's voice and sense well.
I think we should focus on feeling rather then source.
Please think again about that ;o;

#DONTBULLYKAWAIILOLI
Ok, screw the bg, but at least there should be any reference to the Touhou Project game series.
According to last Touhou maps, I recommend to use "東方project" as a Source and put name of the part (Double Dealing Character) in the tags.
Battle
double dealing character as source is fine, it's more specific. touhou should b in tags tho. don't use older maps to justify the metadata or suggest the metadata unless there's proof zz (talking to abovez)
Monstrata
The bg fits the mood I guess.

BG isn't really sfw though. But then again, neither are a lot of other bg's imo.
Natsu

Feerum wrote:

Hello qodtjr

After internal discussion we decided to take this Map down.
Xexxar's point should be addressed, the background is borderline and not really relevant to the song at all.

Please change your background to something else. I highly recommend you to use a BG with Sekibanki since this song is a remix of her boss theme.

Furthermore please add "touhou" into your tags. You can use the game specific source, that's not a problem but you should tag at least "touhou" and "project".
kinda double standards no? https://osu.ppy.sh/s/493676
OnosakiHito

Feerum wrote:

I highly recommend you to use a BG with Sekibanki since this song is a remix of her boss theme.
I felt highlighting it as people missed the actual point. Actually, you should / must use a BG with Sekibanki as anything else makes not much sense. It's her theme afterall. So please work according to this.
Niks
This bg is NO PROBLEM..
Pleast dont stubborn
Aruel
태그랑 소스는 그렇다쳐도 BG로 디퀄하는건 뭐냐 진짜 ㅋㅋ 참 잘돌아간다 뭐는 디퀄 뭐는 디퀄아니고 걍 지들 꼴리는대로 움직이는거나 다를게 뭐냐 ㅋㅋ
Kawawa
잘하는 짓이얌
ㅄ들
MAH BASS CANNON
Drama about irrelevant loli BGs in a loli-sounding song

Meanwhile, eroge loli backgrounds in an English DnB artist map (with a direct link to the NSFW eroge website in the description because we all know we play this game to find loli eroges).
Squigly
this community is a joke, i cant believe you idiots just went ahead and requalified it
ac8129464363
its ok for me to do something cuz someone did it before
Squigly
because i like wanking it to children maybe everyone else will too!! X3
Feerum
Can you all please calm down?

The BG was changed to something SFW and it's okay here now so please stop this.
The Thumbnail on the Website is just not updated yet. Also

MAH BASS CANNON wrote:

Drama about irrelevant loli BGs in a loli-sounding song

Meanwhile, eroge loli backgrounds in an English DnB artist map (with a direct link to the NSFW eroge website in the description because we all know we play this game to find loli eroges).
This is not the place to report something like this. If you find something like this please report it directly via IRC or Forum PM to a GMT or QAT Member.
ac8129464363
my comment was aimed at anyone who used the defense of "previous maps did the same thing".

however, you're right, I posted when the thumbnail hadn't updated, so I guess this is no longer relevant. my mistake