forum

THE DU - Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheOnlyMuffin
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 1:31:50 AM

Artist: THE DU
Title: Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town
Source: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable, ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 ダイヤモンドは砕けない, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Tags: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond in Unbreakable, jjba, Japanese, anime
BPM: 136
Filesize: 22152kb
Play Time: 01:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. Crazy Diamond (3.44 stars, 184 notes)
  2. Echoes ACT3 (1.95 stars, 84 notes)
  3. The Hand (2.95 stars, 128 notes)
Download: THE DU - Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town
Download: THE DU - Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
IN NEED OF MODDING PLEASE

~~~EDIT~~~
Crazy Diamond: Complete
The Hand: Complete
Echoes ACT3: Complete

~~~EDIT~~~
New op video with Koichi's stand is now included!

~~~EDIT~~~
Echoes and The Hand now background videos!
Madotsu
Why isn't this beatmap ranked??? It's awesome thanks for creating it! :)
Clear Note
You should fix the background video, you just have to rename the format from .mp4 to .avi and drag it to the screen while you edit the beatmap
Topic Starter
TheOnlyMuffin

Clear Note wrote:

You should fix the background video, you just have to rename the format from .mp4 to .avi and drag it to the screen while you edit the beatmap
Changed it! Thanks for the suggestion :D
Hasheem
Echoes ACT3 omg, so much fun! :) Sadly easiest diff must be novice-friendly and this diff full of fast sliders that is nightmare for newbie :(
00:13:675 (1,1) - no time to react for slider after spinner. Maybe remove it and place some sliders instead
00:24:042 (5) - make it 1x or even slower, cause this is crazy spacing for new one like i said before
00:38:160 (1) - same problem. (U can do slider more straight, that should help)
00:56:248 (1,5) - ~||~
01:06:395 (1,1,1,1,1) - fun, but same problems i said before
And make sure u save this diff for fans

The Hand
back in 2009 :lol: It's just fun diff, i don't believe this can be ranked in 2016. 80 % is definetely unreadable for 3* level players

Crazy Diamond
Just remove some overlapping parts like this 00:40:145 (1,2,3) - weird at ar=6.5 or this 01:09:263 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1)
00:16:541 (2) - move it closer to 1
00:42:351 (3,4,5,6,7) - cool but hm.......
00:47:204 (1,1,1,1) - am i playing tag map?

I think u will be cool mapper back in days, but i don't think map can be ranked at this point.
Make some changes and good luck ;)
KingdomOfLlamas
This is a little old but on my version at least the video only plays on Crazy Diamond, is that intentional?
Topic Starter
TheOnlyMuffin

KingdomOfLlamas wrote:

This is a little old but on my version at least the video only plays on Crazy Diamond, is that intentional?
All fixed! All the difficulties should have a working background video now. Sorry about that!
Bargeld
Are you still going to touch this?

Playing on The Hand (3*) I ran into a nasty surprise: Having to deal with multiple circles saying 1 in the same period.
Needless to say, it was hard to figure out the correct sequence. Your average mortal will be stumped by this and you might want to consider fixing it.
Mandom_xd
the map's pretty good. good job dude.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.