forum

Streaming

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-AlieN
Recommended to stream with Cherry Blue MX or Black MX? (i'm only noob pls :p)
Skybussa
You can become proficient at streaming with any type of switch, whether it be mechanical or membrane, red or blue, etc.

While it is all up to personal preference, I'm sure you will come to notice that a majority of the community prefers switches with lighter actuation forces, such as Cherry MX Reds, Browns, or Clear switches.
Topic Starter
-AlieN

Renji wrote:

You can become proficient at streaming with any type of switch, whether it be mechanical or membrane, red or blue, etc.

While it is all up to personal preference, I'm sure you will come to notice that a majority of the community prefers switches with lighter actuation forces, such as Cherry MX Reds, Browns, or Clear switches.
Explains why i had rsi playing blue zenith(Blue Mx), anyways thanks for the info
winber1
i'd recommend to stream with fingers
Yuudachi-kun

TylerRitual wrote:

Renji wrote:

Explains why i had rsi playing blue zenith(Blue Mx), anyways thanks for the info
Yeah of course you did
chainpullz
I'd actually say the consensus is that lighter switches are actually worse for high bpm stamina. Mizuki, Mithew, Jesse, and Fuduji? use blacks. Gayz, Death, and jot-bab use blues. Pupu, Kuu, and XII use rubber dome. It's interesting to note that the people who use blacks absolutely swear by them for stamina.

Most people just buy reds though which is probably strongly correlated with most people being sheep.
Yuudachi-kun
I got the reds. It's ok
Endaris
Get browns for 4 Dimensions cause cptnxn and cookie use browns kappa.
Bauxe

TylerRitual wrote:

Renji wrote:

Blue is only a tiny bit heavier than reds, same as brown I think.

You don't have RSI. Shut up.
-Makishima S-

TylerRitual wrote:

Renji wrote:

You don't know what means to not being able to sleep because your wrist and hand feels like out of blood and in pain.
You don't know how how RSI type 2 can fuck up your daily life (and type 1 is worse) - lame, never call illness until you have medical papers to support it.

If you get used to ticks on blues, it will be ok.

winber1 wrote:

nah man, i stream by facerolling my keyboard
Topic Starter
-AlieN

Faces3 wrote:

winber1 wrote:

nah man, i stream by facerolling my keyboard
advice taken
Endie-

Khelly wrote:

I got the reds. It's ok
wacats
Try the switches out yourself.
Yukitemi

[Taiga] wrote:

You don't know what...
You don't know how... never call illness until you have medical papers to support it...

Drama offtopic, but there's so many wrong things about these sentences.
Lambykinz
kurodahatsuharu
i actually try a lot of mechkey and i prefer you to use cherry red from ducky. Maybe some of you doesn't know but it just cherry sw but with different brand their layout also change. Ducky with solid build and they like to put the sw higher than filco or leopold ( filco is medium high, leopold is low). Cherry sw is good for streaming. I'm not really recommend blue to play osu, because it's worn out very quickly when using and they will lost the clicky sound when use for sometime
The second sw i prefer is QS1 switch from Apex M800 Steel series or Cherry red sw silent from Strafe RGB . They layout is very low, and is really good for high speed jumping, but not really the best option for streaming.
Topic Starter
-AlieN

Lambykinz wrote:

Try streaming with this: http://thegadgetflow.com/portfolio/glas ... y-bastron/
time to break another $209
StephOsu
i recommend streaming by playing more