forum

[Archived] Black screen after playing a song.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Haagen-Dazs
Problem Details: Hiie, I'm having this issue at the moment that is whenever I finish playing a song it just shows a black screen but osu! is still running as shown on the task manager, This happened when I restarted osu! after updating it 10minutes ago and whenever I launch the game again my scores isn't being updated. *I play the game offline*.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://puu.sh/oan8F/79b29e2c56.jpg

osu! version: b20160408.5
chrisnaadhi
same here after updating to new latest osu
everytime after play some BM,my screen is blank and the result screen is didn't appear :?
Pawsu
I recommend seeing if this happens with other release streams... Such as: Stable(Fallback), Beta, and Cutting Edge.
Right now, this seems to be a problem with the latest update.
- Yuuki09 -
Topic Starter
Haagen-Dazs

Pawsu wrote:

I recommend seeing if this happens with other release streams... Such as: Stable(Fallback), Beta, and Cutting Edge.
Right now, this seems to be a problem with the latest update.
Stable(Latest), Cutting Edge and Beta have this issue and Stable(Fallback) is fine, so it seems like it's the latest update that is causing this issue like you mentioned.
Curvely
Weird bug. Only got this problem when playing offline
das312
If you Alt + F4, a message will appear at the bottom-- the typical message that says an error has occurred, report, osu try keep running, etc. Seems that that black screen is stuck in a loop or something.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Quote from me from another thread.

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Seems to be related to this
Devs are aware and everyone is looking into it. Its something to do with being offline in the new Stable and CE builds.