forum

[invalid] Ability to delete user page / me! for supporters

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +14
Topic Starter
Xenoblade
After getting osu!supporter, I created my user page just to see how the feature worked, no actually wanting to use it. Now I have "Welcome to my user page!" on the top of my profile, and I don't plan to replace the text with anything. Could a button be added to delete your own user page?
Seijiro
Can't you just edit your userpage with a space in it?
This way you will have literally nothing on it, which is the same as "deleting" it imo
Stefan
Just delete the text on your userpage and leave it. No need to remove a feature you automatically get as supporter.
Topic Starter
Xenoblade
This is not invalid. You don't automatically get it when you get subscriber. You have to click a link to set it up first time, but deleting the text does not remove the box. You can see that on the top of my profile where I have no text entered. Another option could be just to hide the box if there's no text.
Stefan

Fayne Aldan wrote:

Another option could be just to hide the box if there's no text.
That sounds more reasonable than deleting a whole feature just because of lulz.
Topic Starter
Xenoblade

Stefan wrote:

Fayne Aldan wrote:

Another option could be just to hide the box if there's no text.
That sounds more reasonable than deleting a whole feature just because of lulz.
I wasn't asking to delete a feature, I was asking to be able to undo the results of using a feature. Can this thread be unmarked as invalid?
My proposal is to have a Delete button that just edits the page with no text. If the text is blank, act as if the page wasn't set up, but the set up link instead goes to the edit page, with the original default text.
Pawsu
I personally don't think a little option like this is needed. Furthermore, the new layout in new.ppy.sh is way different from this current one. See here: https://new.ppy.sh/u/7568995
Topic Starter
Xenoblade

Pawsu wrote:

I personally don't think a little option like this is needed. Furthermore, the new layout in new.ppy.sh is way different from this current one. See here: https://new.ppy.sh/u/7568995
The userpage still appears on the new layout, this time in the form of the me! section. And it's even more noticeable when the text is empty...