forum

Anyone taking in Avatar requests?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AntiSenpai
Hey everyone! So as I slowly learn to draw using a tablet (Still horibbly bad ;w;) I was wondering if someone could draw an avatar for me?
Descriptions:
I would like it to have one person, he has black hair and brown eyes. A bit of a sweep. Cat ears and preferably a white hoodie. The pose could be up to you, thanks!

Also If possible I would like my username at the bottom :D
-ryusakihatsue-
if you're expecting anything decent enough, i doubt you'll get someone to actually do it (unless they're really nice ofc)

i think it'll be easier to find a similar image to what you want on google, and requesting from a GFX queue to edit it to what you want (has black hair and brown eyes. A bit of a sweep. Cat ears and preferably a white hoodie)

here are some keywords which searches are quite similar:
anime brown hair cat ears guy
anime guy cat ears
Topic Starter
AntiSenpai

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

if you're expecting anything decent enough, i doubt you'll get someone to actually do it (unless they're really nice ofc)

i think it'll be easier to find a similar image to what you want on google, and requesting from a GFX queue to edit it to what you want (has black hair and brown eyes. A bit of a sweep. Cat ears and preferably a white hoodie)

here are some keywords which searches are quite similar:
anime brown hair cat ears guy
anime guy cat ears
Thanks
Kurai
Please, do not create new threads for your request, just use any of the GFX queues that are available. Thank you!