forum

[Archived] Impossible to buy supporter

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HeShu
Problem Details:

Hello, I used to be a supporter and I moved to China. Recently I wanted to buy the supporter, but It seems completely impossible due to the actual state of internet in China. Do you have any work around to solve this problem?

I would really like to get back to osu with a supporter for all this time I enjoyed with this game.

Thank you!

osu! version: 20160331.2 (latest)

More details :
Reaching the subscriber page, I only have two choices :
+add another tag OR checkout

but clicking either of them lead to no result. I tried on Firefox, IE11, Edge and another computer without any success. All of them add their javascript on and their adblock off. Therefore I believe it may either be a conflict between Chinese internet and a CDN you are using (i.e.google)
Topic Starter
HeShu
Well, even though it's Peppy day with a free 1day supporter, could someone take a look at this issue? If supporter can't be bought from China without proxy/VPN it may be quite a hassle :(
Petal
I am having a different problem on trying to buy supporter ,I got the Mycard codes from the game store and when I tried to use it it says that
(Unfortunately we cannot process your payment at this time) I'v been trying to make it work for the pass 3 days please help
Topic Starter
HeShu
Up, problem still requiring to be fixed.
Topic Starter
HeShu
I want to pay for my supporter! Let me pay to support ! (and up the problem)

I just want to pay to support osu!
Dntm8kmeeatu
Maybe turn javascript on? I never heard of problems buying supporter from china. Also your flag still shows you are from france. If you currently live in china, You should email accounts@ppy.sh with proof that you live there and ask for it to be changed. You could also slip this question in with that request.
Topic Starter
HeShu

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Maybe turn javascript on? I never heard of problems buying supporter from china. Also your flag still shows you are from france. If you currently live in china, You should email accounts@ppy.sh with proof that you live there and ask for it to be changed. You could also slip this question in with that request.
Javascript is on, I am 100% sure. Maybe other player from China go through proxy or VPN which I don't. Also I do not wish to change my flag as I am still French and belongs to the French community of osu! :)

As I said, my guess is that the jquery from google is blocked (apix-google), preventing an action to be done (probably the checkout). But well, may be a good idea to contact accounts@ppy.sh to see if there is a way to fix that or even to go through direct payment if this is not possible without a direct payment from the website.

Btw all my love for the person that bought a 1 month supporter <3 (whoemever you are thank you dearly)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Well, That flag isn't about heritage. It's about where you live. But people who move how a bit more leeway because they don't have to ask for it to be changed.

You could email them. I don't know if it that is exactly the right email though.
iaace

MathaSAURUS wrote:

I am having a different problem on trying to buy supporter ,I got the Mycard codes from the game store and when I tried to use it it says that
(Unfortunately we cannot process your payment at this time) I'v been trying to make it work for the pass 3 days please help
I have also been trying to purchase supporter using any non-Paypal method; couldn't get any of them to work.